Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Veteran Year or More Characters! Where are they now?

So I have been on the site for years now, coming and going when life Ables it. I have seen many prominent characters, some going for real years. The question then that I pose is..

Where are they now? What happened to them? Are they alive?

Kaine. Is he alive?
Tegs. Is she alive?
Siobhan? What happened to her?
Ashin?
Jared Ovmar?

Anyone with a character that has been around actively for a long time, feel free to shout yourself out! Let us get some good readings from ya!

Cheers

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

I assume you mean Kaine in the sense of Kaine Zambrano, who is comfortably ruling the Sith Empire for the last... couple of IRL years now? He is alive and kicking so much he is kicking other people with Invasions what have you :p
Not sure about Tegs.
Siobhan is around, not sure about the story.
Ashin is dead last I heard, but the writer still pops in on discord to say hi once in a while.
Jared Ovmar I think is dead, but I think the writer is still kicking around somewhere.

I myself am not super active, so take what I say with a grain of salt that what I say may be a touch outdated, but I might post on a monthly or bimonthly basis for the Sith Empire :p Hopefully more now that the school semester is wrapping up!

I retired my old account and characters when that was still a thing. Ashin died permanently and put on the mask of Anger, one of the Five Priestesses. Jorus disappeared, and is probably on a beach on Q-27. Connory disappeared too, back to the Rishi Maze and such. I never finalized what happened to Velok the Younger, but I'd imagine he's retired on Toola. Rave got a halfway redemption arc and died saving a lot of lives on Dromund Kaas.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Been around since 2015. Does that count as a long time? Kay's still alive but just doing as people told her to do..sell tea. Retired from politics. Was going to have her die, but that story arc fell through due to lack of interest by others.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] - Oh there is the beautiful sight hahaha. Miss the character and don't see her as much. Then again haven't been active so sadly I would have missed any activity!

[member="Jen"] - Nice! Glad to hear long times haven't changed much!

[member="Kay Larr"] - A year was the request! Got any fun stuff to read?

[member="Darth Voracitos"] - Feth yes. My favorite fat guy. Best Master any of my characters had other than Ashin herself. Loved our writing my man!

[member="Jend-Ro Quill"] - Jeez is that you? I thought you left permanently! Sucks to hear I missed Rave redemption!! I would have enjoyed participating!! Jorus and Velok being out is sad to hear. Both were dynamic characters! Maybe we can write some time! I would love to get in with any new characters!

Actually to any of you I'd offer my services for writing! Trying to get back into things and need to find stuff to do! Anybody got good factions? Anyone got random stuff going on?

​Tathra's been around a year or two-ish now. Went from a mercenary exile of a long dead species, to a radicalised cult military leader of a revitalised species under the name of the Bryn'adûl wishing to wage genocidal war on the Galaxy.

Kay-Larr

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

I have...lots to read. As you can tell by my high post count...lol. Some threads have been put into audiodrama format with myself and other writers here doing the voices. They make for good road trip stuff to listen to, I hear...

I'm not really in factions at the moment. But I'm always available for random stuff :)

Veiere Arenais is currently in the concluding thread of his character arc, facing off against [member="Darth Prazutis"]. He and [member="Kay Larr"] are now divorced, and their Children are all grown up and living their own lives.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"] has returned home to the Enclave of Svivren, re-establishing his former Je'daii station and committing it to the Jedi Order. He also has a residence with [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] aboard the Outer-Heaven.

[member="Ylva Heavenshield"] is married to [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], residing on Midvinter with their daughter [member="Thora Heavenshield"].

Hahaha I meant as in do you have any current favorites you would recommend people read? I remember a bit about your char, I believe, from seeing her around. But it would be cool to catch back up lol [member="Kay Larr"]

[member="Kezeroth"] wow ain't seen you in a while lol

Kay-Larr

I'm on my phone most of the time, so links aren't too easy to pull up. I don't have them all bookmarked like some people do. Maybe on Wednesday when I can have a possible chance to get on my laptop I will.

Most threads these past year or two don't get finished or stop just at the start. I have one called Graveyard Shift that has been going on for just over a year though with some lengthy posts.

[member="Zaiden Dean"]

Siobhan is still alive, but less active as a character. She had plenty of adventures, and is now mostly running Firemane, being the Kerrigan-Alcori family matriarch etc.

A lot of my attention has shifted to her adoptive daughter Elpsis. Bit of a Firemane next generation thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom