Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very new to star wars rp

I have been roleplaying for eight years now and I never once used a star wars chara before. I have seen all the star war movies and everything but i don't know how to make a star wars chara. If someone can help me that would be wounderful.

Welcome to the site, [member="TakeshiShinja"]!

First off, if you haven't already, you should check out the General Rules here.
Second, be sure to have a look at the rules regarding Character Creation here.
Once you've given those two a read-through, you can go on to create your first character and post his/her biography/character sheet here. Template for doing so can be found here.

I hope this information proves useful to you. If you need any more questions answered, just let me know and I'll do my very best to give them to you. :)

Enjoy your stay! :D

Bjornveld Skjoldsen

B
G'day, good sir! I see Thurion Awesomeshield has already provided you with all of the information you'll need. If you have any question though, DON'T ASK! >:C Naa, just kiddin', ask right away! ^^

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Welcome to the Chaos [member="TakeshiShinja"] - I echo everything above.

You're in good hands, and we will guide you along here. Just shout and we will help you.

I'm relatively new myself, but you soon will get the hang of things and be thrust right into the fun. It's a great place out there and don't be afraid to make yourself known.

:D

See you amongst the stars!

A friend of [member="Isley Verd"]'s is a friend of mine!

Welcome to the site and as said above, should you have questions just ask.

and don't worry, everyone asks those questions. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom