Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ventures into Darkness [Dark Order]

| @[member="Zius Aurus"] | @[member="Ashin Varanin"] | @[member="Rat Six"] | @[member="James Mathison "]| @[member="Vendir"] | @[member="Valentina Clairemont"] | @[member="Aiden Clairemont"] |
| @[member="Kiyala Demont"] | @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | @[member="Doviculous"] | @[member="Solrune"] |

[OOC: Thread didn't go as I planned, this is mostly my fault, as my posting has been sporadic. I'm just going to finish it up now and then we'll continue from there. Thanks for joining in and I hoped you enjoyed the read.]

The Obscurity was theirs and Aza'Zoth would be next. Travel between the Spires of Hell and the mysterious star system that held the floating, ancient piece of rock that held so much secret history for the Dark Jedi was a long, two week voyage, as the Dark Master that stood upon the observational deck of the Attrition-class Star Destroyer led the navigation, in the same image of Sorzus Syn, who brought her people to Korriban all of those eons ago.

"Ironic... That history always ends up repeating itself," he murmured, as the Obscurity dropped out of hyperspace. His arms were folded into his sleeves, his yellow predatory eyes taking in the breath taking view. This was the beginning of the end, an end that he would orchestrate when the Obscurity left Aza'Zoth. By that time, the following that he was forging would be complete, an Dark Order will rise to replace the old and the galaxy would be torn asunder, to begin anew. "Destruction breeds creation," he said, turning back around to the Dark Jedi that had gathered. His eyes gazed into James Mathison, Zius Aurus and Solrune. He nodded his head and turned back around to the transparisteel screen, back towards space. The Voyage to Aza'Zoth was done.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom