Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venra Reikan

X3 I like the color green thank you very much. Green is definitely where its at currently seeing as I see so few colored with it, yet, so is pink yes? Maybe both green and pink are where it's at, hmm? A compromise.

@[member="Ven"] ignore @[member="Jak Sandrow"], he's just jealous. So, Falleen princess? We should meet sometime. 'Twas a Falleen princess before so got this plant body. >_>

Untrue, darling. You didn't help me become a Sith Lord. I did free you from your cage, after all.

Besides, @[member="Ven"] looks like me. >_> @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Holy crap you two o o; easy now. I'm the type that TRIES to be friends with everyone. So I look at everyone in a fresh light. Unless someone is really super rude and mean to me, they're golden. So as for the "warnings", thank you but I'll leave it to personal experience to figure that out. I dont wanna judge people immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom