Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Venan Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Venan Guard
Intent: To create a unit of highly trained soldiers for the express purpose of protecting the nobiity of Vena, namely the reigning Duke and his/her family and property.
Affiliation: Duchy of Vena, Galactic Republic
Availability: Uncommon -> Rare
Type: Armored Infantry
Strength: 1500
Description: The Venan Guard is a unit ostensibly attached to the Republic Military, but retained under the command of the Duke of Vena. The purpose of the Venan Guard is to ensure the protection of the Duke and his/her family and protection of where said persons are currently residing. The Venan Guard is split into three units of varying numbers of soldiers each.

Home Guard: The Home Guard of the Venan Guard protects the residence of the Duke and his family on Vena. This Guard unit is outfitted with ACS-004 Olympian Battle Armor and 375 each of ACS-201 Executioner Slug Thrower Carbine and ACS-202 Vanquisher Light Repeating Blaster. The Home Guard contains Seven Hundred Fifty soldiers. (Uncommon)

Personal Guard: The Personal Guard of the Venan Guard are the close protection of the Duke and his/her family. They maintain positions near any family member wherever they go, within the laws of the Republic. This Guard unit is outfitted with ACS-004 Olympian Battle Armor and 250 ACS-205 Advanced Dual Weapon System and the rest are supplemented with 125 each of ACS-201 Executioner Slug Thrower Carbine and ACS-202 Vanquisher Light Repeating Blaster. The Personal Guard contains Five Hundred soldiers. (Uncommon)

Shadow Guard: The Shadow Guard of the Venan Guard are the special operations division. They are responsible for independent intelligence gathering for the Duke, counter-intelligence for the Duke and various combat operations in the vicinity of the Duke. This Guard unit is outfitted with ACS-004 Olympian Battle Armor and ACS-205 Advanced Dual Weapon System. The Shadow Guard contains Two Hundred Fifty soldiers. Twenty of the finest soldiers of the Shadow Guard are specifically detailed to the Venan Ducal Guard (Separate Submission). (Rare)

The Venan Guard has a tough entrance policy. First, all members of the Venan Guard must be citizens of Vena for at least three years prior to joining the Venan Guard. Second, all members of the Venan Guard must have a good record of conduct within the Republic Military consisting of actual combat experience, good training and review marks and no serious infractions of discipline within the previous five years. The third barrier to entering the Venan Guard is a review by the Commandant and the Duke. Once a soldier has passed all of these barriers, they may don the armor and uniform of the Venan Guard.

Links: N/A

[member="Arthur d'Angele"]

So after looking it over, since this seems to be a more elite unit, can I have a short 10 post dev thread detailing the Guard, Might I suggest how a new recruit goes through the training process as a setting?

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Sure! I am going to be utilizing them in the mock invasion of Carida, but I will also do the training thread.

The reason I'll do both is that I have another submission waiting in the wings. I'll tag you when the training thread is complete.

I apologize, school work has snuck up and I am having to back burner some of my characters and projects.

Would it be possible to archive this for the moment?

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom