Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Velus

rhsbk0.jpg

NAME: Velus

FACTION: Silver Sanctum Coalition/Kathol Outback

SPECIES: Zeltron/Ephicanthix Hybrid

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6’3

WEIGHT: 200 pounds

EYES: Green

HAIR: Dark Blue

SKIN: Caucasian

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

SEX: ​Heterosexual

FORCE ALIGNMENT: Neutral-Leaning Toward The Light?

PERSONALITY:
A firm believer in ‘aggressive negotiations’, Velus often oversteps his boundaries in certain situations. He does not believe that some people are worth negotiating with, and hates the idea of pacifisim at times, as he would rather force them to spit out information, then wait for someone to speak.

The man maintains a happy, and tough exterior, always seeming like everything is fine. Inside him though, Velus is mysterious, and reluctant to even speak, always feeling like he is always at home when alone.

The Ephicanthix is prone to short outbursts, Even when he is calm, a slight attempt at conversing with him can make him shout instantly. His hatred of certain groups of people makes him belief that eradication is the only solution, choosing not to belief in his words : “the bulllpoodoo idea of redemption”.

Velus always attempts to use his emotions in battle, something that he is scorned for. He does not trust people instantly, pushing them away when they try to his friend. To those that do become his friends, he is extremely attached to them, and he always tries to take care of them, being as altruistic as he possibly could be(while being realistic at the same time).

His love life makes him suffer from PTSD, as he frequently suffers from nightmares, and stress at night over the death of his master, parents, comrades, and his life in slavery. He is yet to find a way to deal with this.

Unknown to him, Velus is constantly being pulled by the dark-side, as he at times grows discontent with the Jedi's ideas of "peace before war", and so on. He also sees the force as a weapon to help him, and at times does not believe that using it to help others without it benefiting him.

The Padawan therefore is a man pulled by all sides, and it remains to be seen which side he will choose.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+Soldier: His life in the streets has allowed him to be skilled in martial arts, being able to defend himself and being able to use a variety of armaments
+Ephicanthix Immunity: Any form of mental attacks can’t touch him.
-Dark Side of The Force: Unknown to him, his family has served in the dark-side for thousands of years. He constantly feels pulled by it, and he can’t deny his curiosity about it.
-Drug Habits: His feeling of depression, PTSD, as well as feeling alone makes him turn to drugs to help him.

-Uninformed: He doesn't know much about the force, as he spends a lot of his time kidding around, and not caring much about things.

BIOGRAPHY:
I suppose you found my datapad, which has a history of all the recordings about my life. My life ain’t that exciting, it’s just the story of a tragic boy who is trying to find a purpose in his life. Well, I suppose I should get on with; I do hope that you enjoy my story, and the bitchin’ that comes with it.

I was born on Nar Shadaah, the roughest planet in the galaxy. Where I was born however, even by Nar-Shadaah’s rough standards, was terrible. As a child, I always saw at least people get killed multiple times. Anyways, my parents were nice people, one an Ephicanthix, another from the place of Zeltron. They always left me with a freakin droid though, something I never knew till later in my life.

When I was a kid, I would always stay in my house, my parents always coming home late, and tired. My dad always taught me how to use a pistol, or a slug, as that was the only thing you needed in Nar Shadaah. As a kid, I remember shooting at holes in the whole. I always hated my parents though, as they always used to come late. That however, was one of the worst things I ever did to my mom & dad.

As I grew up, life was always a pain. I got adjusted to the rough style of Nar’Shadaah, and there were times when I thought I should involve myself in the life of crime. My parents always hated it though, and told me not to, the reason being that they had taken up a debt, and they couldn’t pay for it. That was why they came late.

In one unfortunate circumstance, I came home, my mother and father not being there. I remember looking for them, when I saw a note on the table where I kept my pistol saying “Come find us in the Bifecta.” I then came to the bar, the pistol being my only weapon in a world full of crime. I nearly got shot 3 times, but I always felt that there was something helping me, something that made me better at some things than I should be.

When I reached the bar, I saw my parents were in chains, the Iridonian who they owed the debt to telling me “Where is my money?” I wasn’t aware, and I looked at my parents with shoke. They told me that they had a debt to pay, but they couldn’t pay it. The Iridonian I saw was ruthless, some guy with a red lightsaber. He told me three words I never thought I would here: “Kill my parents.” I immediately shook my head, and he, with his right hand, hit my dad, and my mother, while also holding a pistol in his left holster. He then told me again to do it, but I told him no.

The…next moments I felt were the worst I have ever felt. He, with his right hand, got his pistol, and shot her….shot the person I had hated for leaving me. I immediately got my pistol, and tried to fight him, but the guards were to strong. He then told me to kill my dad, or I would die. I was immediately shaking, my face all red, as I had been as nervous as I had ever been in my life. My dad then told me to do it, but I couldn’t. There was no way in hell that I could kill my dad.

They let my dad go, and when they did that, he came up to me, and grabbed my hand. I then pulled the trigger, and he fell down…dead. I couldn’t believe it. Those karkers…. They made my dad force me to kill him. I remember going through a whirlwind of emotions, hate and anger filling up on me. I knew however I couldn’t do anything, although I felt like something, someone was pulling me to this place of darkness… this place that I didn’t want to be.

When I left, I was sold into slavery. I can’t remember much about it to be honest, since I was frequently beaten, and during that time, I learned to push my memories to the farthest depths of my brain so I couldn’t remember them. I do remember smoking a lot though, and I used to get into drugs to. Now that I remember some parts of it, I used to sell drugs a lot to. In my defense, though, it was the only way I could make ends meet. Don’t expect to get an apology from me about it.

Some guy with a blue lightsaber saved me though, and told me I was a ‘force sensitive’, or some poodoo like that, although I obviously didn’t believe him.

He said he wanted to take me to his wing. I thought bout it for a sec, but I lost everything to me, so I figured “why not.”, I have nothing else to lose. He took me under his wing, and taught me some poodoo bout this two forces, the “light & dark”. I had no idea what he was saying honestly. All I wanted was to learn how to use that saber he got, as I wanted to mess up the people that tried to mess with the people I cared about. The tutelage took a year, before he died when his Starfighter crashed.

It was then that I left the Order, but I already knew enough about it to know what to do. I recognized, and learned that the people with the red lightsabers were dark-siders, specifically the Sith. It made sense, since the guy I remember had Sith tatoos, at least from what the archives told me. I left, and joined a grouip called the Kathol Outback, probably one of the best things that happened to me.

Don’t get me wrong, I liked the Jedi, and I was grateful they took me in. Even then though, most of the guys I met were pacifist as hell. I was more of an “aggressive negotiations” kind of guy, at least per my master. I learned a lot of things though, although at that time, I was 16 when I joined. Grenades, rifles, and tactics were some things I was taught there, although I had to admit things were hard at first to get, as I had know idea what they were saying.

Now, I’m 22, and I’m interested in going back to the Jedi. I just came to the temple in some place under the rule of the Silver Sanctum, although I help the KO when I can. My beliefs are more reinforced than they have been, as I’ve lost a lot of good mates in our fights against the One Sith. Anyways, I got to go, otherwise I’ll get late to class. Bye!

New Beginnings

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
n/a

ROLE-PLAYS:

New Beginnings
Velus beginnings his path again as a Jedi Padawan, hoping to learn as much as he can as well as continuing his own personal crusade against the Sith.
1. Lightsaber 101: Velus undergoes a lightsaber training class, wishing to learn the basics.

2.Finding The Gnost Dural: Velos joins a mission with other fellow Jedi, a famous actor, and a fellow Outback member to find the Gnost Dural, a stealth ship used by the Jedi Shadows of the Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom