Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vance Shadowstone

NAME: Vance Shadowstone
FACTION: The Sith Empire
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 6'4
WEIGHT: 253lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

+Intelligent
+Conniving
+Manipulative
-Arrogant and Egomaniacal
-Overconfident
+Ambitious
-Mentally Unstable
-Deranged, Sick In The Head And Unpredictable
-Not very good at flying ships, dislikes piloting.
+Vicious and Savage
-Blaster handling is poor
+Excellent with a blade

SHIP:

None currently. Prefers public transport due to his dislike for piloting.

BIOGRAPHY:

Born to the scorching sun and violent sands of Tatooine, Vance's family, who was poor and disgruntled, never seemed to have a single plan for the boy to begin with, aside from mold him into a miserable, hardworking drone to relieve them of work in the moisture farming business. But can you blame them? A hot and steamy night between two souls who hadn't planned on seeing one another after their night in the sack were surprised that one little mistake produced another. Vance's father, even before his death, blamed the boy for being stuck with a wretched shrill of a wife, who's family forced the once wealthy man to marry her or face false rape charges as well as neglect.

Still, it was fun at first for the pregnant mother to be and wealthy father to be... All of the drinks and fancy vehicles they could ever want, yet gambling and one too many space yacht rides cost the newlyweds their fortune. And what better way to welcome being poor and forced to start a moisture farm to survive, then a little bundle of sunshine to take even more time and funds out of their lives?

Back to the story of Vance now, with no love from either parent, Vance grew up with no friends, no companions,

(To be continued)

KILLS:

None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]

Ah, you must be the great Tyrin I've heard so much about.. Good to be working with you, sir.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] I appreciate the words, my friend, but I know. Trust me, no RPing until that bio is finished :)

Tegaea Alcori said:
Surely those aren’t weaknesses to a Sith though? I mean, all those are a given. It’d be more of a weakness if he WAS able to be trusted.
Yeah, man. Make him gullible, that'd be pretty sweet to see. You don't see very many openly trusting/naive Sith around the board unless your name is @[member="Tyrin Ardik"].

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
Jaxton Ravos said:
Obviously being a Sith in itself is a weakness. Buncha weaklings, the lot.
I honestly think a Rogue would be more weak than somebody who has chosen a side...... Although I could be wrong.

I may be lecturing here, so my apologies, but weaknesses should be the most important part of the bio. It shows what you character can’t do, what they strive for, what makes them mortal. It doesn’t mean they all have to have some sort of glaring personality or physical defect, but something which stops them being a wunderkind genius.

In a Sith a personality trait can be a weakness, but only if it’s unusual, like being merciful, or having a code of honour, or even being cooperative and fair.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Vance Shadowstone"]
Exactly. These are some of Dranok's weaknesses. Even though he's Sith, he presents himself with a professional appearance and holds a code of honor. Though he may have slaughtered many in the past, he has developed into that honorable-type military leader.

Tegaea Alcori said:
I may be lecturing here, so my apologies, but weaknesses should be the most important part of the bio. It shows what you character can’t do, what they strive for, what makes them mortal. It doesn’t mean they all have to have some sort of glaring personality or physical defect, but something which stops them being a wunderkind genius.

In a Sith a personality trait can be a weakness, but only if it’s unusual, like being merciful, or having a code of honour, or even being cooperative and fair.
No harm done, all part of being a writer. I'll definitely take the advice of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom