Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampirism: Turning someone

Okay so in the canon, it does not mention how the vampirism spreads, but I assume that it can as many of the vampires were of varying species so it is not a unique species.

I was wondering which way of turning people were using (With there consent obviously)

I couldn't find any ruling on this so I just assume were going off of Bram Stoker's Dracula were if they were fed on multiple times and die, they come back as vampires a day later.

I mean, this could be done and it could even be averted by having them survive. Maybe they even die in another thread after being bitten and turn after that :D.

There are no canon star wars species that "turn" people.

It is not explicitly stated in any of the wookieepedia articles regarding any "Vampiric" species that they can, and more often than not it is implied they are a Species in it of themselves. Each race of Vampires is treated as a species, and it is never stated that they can transform other people into their species, which i assume would be a big deal to any Star Wars Species. Anzati, Energy Vampires, Garhoon. They don't turn people, they just eat them.

I'm sure you could do that. Creating artificial Vampires would be a fun project for anyone and likely someone around here would gladly help you out. Vampires are like Angels, for some odd reason everyone wants to RP them.

If you really want to RP a classical vampire Species however i suggest waiting until the holidays are over to submit a new species to our Codex here.

Its relatively easy and if you ask, the judges will be more than happy to help.

F7HxwXI.gif

[member="Mina Dracule"]
Thanks, we'll look into it.

Yeah that race is already banned according to the rule that Rave quoted. As for vampires, there have been a few that have gone through species creation and never made it out. Like Angels its hard to get them approved because of their lack of "star wars" feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom