Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vampire Roll Call

Yoru Shakou

As I continue to work on the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty subfaction of the CSA - I began to wonder about how many vampires do we have on the board. The Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty is a subfaction with a focus on providing the Vampires of the galaxy a safe haven from those that would otherwise purposely and actively persecute them.
Now when I say Vampire - I am including the Anzat, Energy Vampires, Tera Vampires and my own creation the Sanguinius Vampirika.
I'm wondering just how many are active or if there are others that have been pondering the idea of a Vampire character though just haven't gotten around to creating said character for any sort of reason.
If you're an active vampire or you have thought about making one, lets discuss. I'll even include information on the Sanguinius Vampirika species and the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty below.
As an additional note - Bear in mind that creating or turning your character into a Vampirika is a decision that shouldn't be taken likely. It is not intended for anyone to become a vampire, find a cure, then become a vampire again, etc etc on a whim.

Yoru Shakou

We'd be more than happy to have you in the Sorenn-Syrush Dynasty if you're looking for fellows Vampires.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]
[member="Sawa Ike"]
[member="Gerard Lussk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom