Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valen

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Republic-3 Dominions 347 posts
May Create 3 unique ships with the size of Light Star Destroyers that have the firepower of a Command Ship.​
OR​
May Create one Production ship 800m-1000m in length that has the firepower of a Star Destroyer.​
Alright as a faction you guys did a great job. We pretty much dominated this event no question. Now we need to come together and vote on what we want.

@[member="Syn"]

Yes Well done to everyone!

We now have choices, yay. I suppose we could go for the large ship to replace the Shepard. But the three is a good start to build a bigger fleet.

for me I will say: May Create 3 unique ships with the size of Light Star Destroyers that have the firepower of a Command Ship.

Lan Raegin

L
Do the production ship. We can field a bunch of smaller ships that can take on heavy star destroyers.

Less may be more, but in this case I may strive for always having a back up should anything happen to a primery ship. I guess I would lean more towards the 3 to 1 ship. Dare I ask if these ships are going to be unique to each other or just from what is already viable avaliable? This could sway my vote to the secondary option but maybe not.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Each of the three ships would be wholly unique. Designed for different purposes.

The single production ship could be a supportive boon in truth compared to others but we would have no back up to it. Still a production ship with a foundry for spewing out droids and fighters could be cool if we designed it right.

with some clarification the production ship i8s actually a mass produced production line. Meaning we can have a 1km ship with the powers nearly of a 2km ship and en mass for fleets. There is a google doc being made to write them up. If you wish to preview and help contact Omega ranger on Skype

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom