Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vader's Legacy-Seeking a Sith Master

[member="Jaryn Starkiller"] Becoming a 'Dark Lord' is a question of mastery (and I mean that in the literal sense of being a Master). Some get there by killing their way to the top, but that's foolishness of the highest order: being stronger than your opponent does not mean that they are strong in their own right. Their deaths thus diminish us. Others observe patience, follow their path unflinchingly and do what is required of them, and no more.

That noted, to be a Sith, yes, you need a Master. Those who follow the darker path in the absence of a Sith teacher are just Dark Jedi, and they're almost as bad as Sith that don't know how to be proper Sith! For a new student, I would advise only one thing: be clear in what your goal is. Do you plan to simply destroy and dominate? Or do you plan to be an effective influence? What path is it you'll walk? Know that, and you're halfway there.

@Tirdarius

Nice words of wisdom i shall heed your advice,and use it well. Thank you for the help now i just need to find a Faction of Sith where i can find a teacher and put my skills to better use and to perhaps work on my goals especially a faction of Sith that aren't dead or even dying.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Brilliant. This is very similar to Wolf's motivations for joining the One Sith in the past too, and now more recently joining the First Order.

Where the Sith failed was raising up quite a few crazies who just liked killing stuff, and seeking their own gain rather than a greater cause. There were other Sith who also sought an ordered and disciplined galaxy but these did not seem to be many.

The First Order are much more focussed on the goal of bringing order and an iron rule to the Galaxy. The Knights of Ren for example are servants of the Supreme Leader and committed to working for the good of the First Order, not being self-absorbed on individual quests for power.

Based heavily on Palpatine's Galactic Empire, and obviously the First Order of Episode VII, I think you'd quite like it.

If you're coming back to RP, you should give it a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom