Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacation LOA

I'm going on vacation!

giphy.gif

Okay so, I will be inactive starting the 29th (Thursday) until July 6th due to being out of the country. Limited internet access means no posts, little to no discord, and lots of time for me to relax and regain my muse. I'll be wrapping up some posts today and tomorrow, but don't expect much from me until I get back.

This affects [member="Caehl Ren"] , [member="Samka Derith"] , [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] , and [member="Bryce Bantam"] on Ara. [member="Samka Derith"] and [member="Torian Pierce"] on Des (if Torian ever pooooooooosts -_-).

[member="Shamira Karuto"] I'll be getting that thread up today, I'm so sorry for the delay. My muse has been having her own little vacation recently.

After I get back, let's get some more posts up in here :wub:

See you on the other side :D

5f5e53b38de252d44528701638d86409.gif

[member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]

Thank you :D

[member="Shamira Karuto"]

Nope, I'm getting you something before I make you wait another week. I feel bad enough as it is!

[member="Caehl Ren"]

tumblr_luzg4g9iao1qk7gsr.gif

I can manage that.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Thank you! And hopefully we can get the relatives together soon after I return!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom