Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utter Corruption (Kaine)

AZA'ZOTH

Darkness. It was all that Circe really seemed to need nowadays. She fed off of the taint, the corruption of the Dark Force that flowed on this planet. Ever slowly, all that was light and holy within her that had not already been tainted was slowly rotting away under the decay of the Dark Side.

Of course, she'd never use the term "rotting." It sounded too disgusting, and she certainly hated disgusting things. No... More seductive, more infested with the Dark Side. Those were better terms for it.

And so, she continued to feel the darkness permeate her.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

The darkness was not the only thing encircling her, another was hidden within it's depths, observing her from afar curiously. This was another one of the Sith to have heeded the call of the Dark World, and now both of their paths had collided, bringing them together. He who was a Lord of this realm stepped out of the shadows to stand before the woman, his body covered in thin garbs of red and black, a lightsaber dangling on his belt. "What a world, huh? A planet completely saturated in the Dark Side, it's intoxicating is it not?" He asked the woman simply, taking a standing position to the right of her.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"That's an understatement." She sighed, giving a soft chuckle, albeit not eying Kaine eye-to-eye yet. "The Anti-Tython. A world rich in the Dark Side of the Force. More twisted than Korriban, more vile than Ziost... It's amazing to feel its effects upon me." And it was now that she chose to turn her head, eying the man who was next to her.

"You were there when we first received the taint of the Lords of Shadows."

"Indeed I was, and you must be Pandeima. I have heard a lot about you, young lady, both good and bad." He chuckled, "But the bad deeds are always more interesting than the good deeds, right? And I can tell from one look at you that you love bad." He flashed a smile, but soon enough his smile returned to it's normal neutrality. "My name is Kaine, you may or may not have heard of me, apparently I'm a very well-sought out man. Even Jedi would love to have me alone in a room with them." He laughed again, "Not that any of them would get the chance to do so."

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Let me guess... You heard about what I did? Ewok Genocide and the sending of hundreds of thousands of drugged prisoners to their deaths on Metalorn?" She paused, raising an eyebrow as she looked him over. His smile... intrigued her, to say the least. "Kaine... Zambrano, right? I recognize you, yes." She sighed. "So tell me, Kaine, have you experienced death before?"

"Maybe, what's it mean to you, Pandeima?" With those words he stepped oh so closer towards her, his hands moving to clasp behind his back as a sudden gust of wind tussled his black hair bound back in a ponytail. One section of his bangs fell down onto his face, and he calmly pulled it back out of the way with the pinkie of his right hand before re-clasping his hands. "I have never experienced death, no. Faced death on multiple occasions? Now that's a story, ah but you don't want to hear a story, you don't seem like the kind for such menial conversations. But that brings me to this question, have you ever experienced death before, Pandeima?" He studied her up and down with his emerald eyes, analytically noting each curve of her form with mild interest.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"I have." She sighed, noticing as he examined her flesh. "My ex-wife killed me. Me and my unborn octuplets. I was brought back by Velok, given a body even more beautiful than my original one. And so I brood here in the Unknown Regions, preparing to make my mark."

She eyed him over. "I have aspirations of becoming Empress... but don't we all aspire to rule?"

"So does everyone else, looks like you'll have to wait in line for a shot at Empress." He joked, as the number for people wanting to be at the very top of the totem pole was quite large. "And Velok brought you back? You could say him and me know eachother, not every well, but well enough to have a mutual respect for one another. Last time I saw him was on Lwhekk." His eyes slowly moved to meet hers, "So what made your wife want to kill you?"

@[member="Pandeima"]

She frowned. "She abandoned me, so I moved on and married a man who truly loved me. She couldn't stand it, and as such, she murdered me." Circe sighed, looking the man before her over, a sultry frown on her face. "I miss him. He was so wonderful... not to mention skilled in the sack." She chuckled, looking Kaine over.

"You seem like an interesting sort of guy."

"Many have said those words to me, but I prefer the specifics." He now stood face to face with Pandeima, his arms falling to his sides instead of being clasped behind his back. "So, Pandeima, what is so interesting about me?" He said with a teasing smile and an alluring tone of voice, his mouth hanging open for just a bit longer as he finished putting the emphasis on the word 'Me'.

@[member="Pandeima"]

"Your taint. Your corruption. It speaks to me in a way few things can." She slowly turned to face him directly, scooting somewhat closer to him. "You're a powerful Lord of the Dark Side, Kaine. I'm sure there's much you could teach me about how to twist the Force to my whim, to taint the very essence of life with my darkness."

And she placed a hand on his right shoulder.

His right hand shot up to grasp Pandeima's hand, not roughly per say, but more firm enough. His gloved fingers caressed her hand softly as he pulled it away from his shoulder, and smiled at her words. "Perhaps I could, you interest me in a very basic and primal way, Pandeima. I'd love to be your teacher, your guide in the ways of the darkness." He'd work his hand up her own arm, the tips of his fingers brushing against her skin until his own hand was placed on her shoulder, and with one swift motion he pulled Pandeima closer to him that if she moved forward any closer she'd brush up against his chest.

@[member="Pandeima"]

She did move closer, if only a bit, their chests touching as she looked into his eyes, feeling his darkness penetrate into her very being. But after a bit, she broke off the look at him.

"Not here. It isn't tainted enough... If we are going to unleash our passion, revel in darkness together, let's do it on the Dark Altar itself."

And with that, she began to walk to said altar.

Kaine followed Pandeima until they had reached the unholy Dark Altar, which luckily was void of any activity this evening. A dark fog clung to the ground beneath their feet that seemed to create a wall of darkness at the edges of their vision, but the altar itself was easily identified. "Mhmmm, there's no better place to partake in debauchery than the Dark Altar. I wonder what Hauntruss would think of this..." He wondered absently aloud, his hands resting gently on Pandeima's shoulders as he positioned himself behind her. "You first."

@[member="Pandeima"]

With a nod, she stepped towards the altar, getting upon its unnaturally cool surface. She felt like she had all the power in the world as she motioned for Kaine to follow her on top, an unnaturally corrupt smile on her face as she waited for him to join her.

"Mmm... Please, let us give in to our passion. Join me... Hauntruss would love to hear her High Priestess had been with one of her most loyal Sith Masters."

Kaine smirked as he quickly followed Pandeima, watching as she laid herself out before him. He was ready, and he suspected she was as well. Without words Kaine grabbed the fabric off his shirt and slowly removed it, revealing his muscular (But scarred torso) and before Pandeima knew what was happening he was upon her-

censored.jpg
*Dat Censor. Look at it, your computer can't handle the graphics of this censor. So, to save you and your computer from the explosive awesomness of the censor, here's a word from our sponsor.*

DO YOU LIKE CLEAN CLOTHES? DO YOU LIKE TO NOT SMELL LIKE A BANTHA? WELL, THEN YOU NEED TATOO-CLEAN! WITH THE POWER OF THE SAND OF TATOOINE, AND REAL LIGHTING, YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE AS GOOD AS NEW! IN FACT, THEY'LL BE BETTER THAN NEW! THEY'LL BE THE BEST CLOTHES YOU'VE EVER HAD, EVER EVER! WHY, YOU ASK? BECAUSE TATOOCLEAN IS MADE WITH LIGHTNING.

REAL. LIGHTNING.

THAT'S RIGHT, WITH THE POWER OF REAL LIGHTNING AND THE SAND OF TATOOINE, YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE:

ULTRA SOFT.

ULTRA CLEAN.

THEY'LL BE ULTRA CLOTHES! YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE SO ULTRA THEY'LL DESTROY OTHER CLOTHES.

SO IF YOU WANT THE CLEANEST OF CLEAN, THE WHITEST OF WHITE, AND THE BRIGHTEST OF BRIGHTS, GET TATOOCLEAN, AVAILABLE AT ANY FINE RETAILER OF CLOTHES.

*Wasn't that enjoyable? Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.*​
gqFvqPg.jpg

Kaine had already begun the process of redressing after the deed was done, standing at the top of the steps leading to the altar as he did so. "I hope that was everything you wanted, and more."

@[member="Pandeima"]

Circe had been, for the first time in her life, overwhelmed. Not, satiated, no. Anyone(well, almost anyone) could do that. But with the power of this place filling their bodies, the twisted darkness that was the Dark Altar strengthening their taint and corruption evermore, she simply couldn't withstand it as it channeled through her.

When she got up from the encounter, still clad only in her natural skin, she looked... Different. Her green skin seemed paler than before. She felt fulfilled as she stood up, opening her eyes that, for a couple of minutes, remained solid black before reverting back to its normal self. She knew then that she could not be redeemed. Not by normal means.

"That... That was wonderful. I would like to do it again sometime, work with you more. Imagine the power you can grow in me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom