Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Useless thread of Uselessness

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
olinpoiewhob pihtp ihre ob uooe toueguogos ueg roueagrouga eou gouegug. Mihg eouago fu aoweu broub, ouihe gof iuwb. ouawbghoug oweau oihuvbe. Oujbaejfbuiiiiwwwwwwwwww.

Jak Sandrow

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

Of course. I was merely trying to say that oiqwhropihwro0h08vshoeuigfouagwlfjb wjr fka vrfiyawv ydawyc eriywafediouagwfougeoaibg kmanhbfl jagwefg vwi.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

No, I think you have it wrong, it's more like. Uodijhafhno aifhaohifu oaiysughfiasdgfiu 42. Yhflaoihdfoij aoihjdfaoijdohooiad, daholjhoao oaoa, loaldk. Do you get my point now?

Jak Sandrow

I had included that. That's why oihaewoirghoesabfjb efojab fobuawotfub woub aofb 42 oiuhg dfugaeofu ga rpiahw rp 56l lhawfpih apwif gpaugw fogawof rgwkeu rfoaiw pwi eih l lh kefnm,drh od gl;ish fg.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Yes, but in the end fhouhaf foaishogug gruihiuh grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug grug. Fihgoshyb anfoijnidgfs, gdfoshg: fjodifhohijfshdg; hfosuhg, gfoidajg, and adosjigjdo.

Jak Sandrow

Ap bup bup. There's still oihesao oauegfigv iyv asiyv waiyvopfaow. Because oiehfouiahg, therefore if one auwgrgvuyevs iuy vwiyu vaiyuv wg, then aowugawoug iwag rw g... owauihrw u r.

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]
RIGHT! Afjpsdjojh soijfsjkdofij siduhgh0jgdofig, but with out that ojfhsdhfoijafsopijfd, dasdjao dkajpaj apjirjijk jpimvcp, spk. And then they were like, "Thoiashf0oija isjafpifhaojnoaj piajfpjfan." :/

Jak Sandrow

ikr

it's like ouaesgfougaeou oaue fgoaugvbw rivaw iuabegfoghaefo bvoe m, only most people oiugwhea fougavw yiv fbsaeo fhqopiah ob and then it's all like uoidbgfouagewrf ou, and she's like owuiagfouaweg rou gefvvehk v, and I'm like asoueghoauwrbgoaewuirhpi. kml

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]
It's just terrible, like fjnajpofjp aijsdpoajfj iajpokdfkp fjlanfaiokjsdfjm adsijfapsokfa. And then on top of all that, there are these people who think they're cool when they type nonsense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom