Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

As the Munin enjoyed the warm water washing his body he filled with tons of happiness of just being with his beloved wife and daughter. And last night's wondrous events ignited much more love Vilaz had for Bree and vice versa.

After his shower which didn't ran out of warm water when he was done, the Concordian dressed himself in his undergarments before placing on his bodyglove and armor plates on his muscular, honed body. He could smell the medic's sophisticated cooking all the way from the shower when he bathed. He remembered the many times the two of them would cook together in the kitchen on their homestead on Concord Dawn. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But he always thought of Bree's cooking being much more superior than his skills although the Munin's own style was decent and filling.

"Let me get that for you," the Mand'alor said to his queen and pulled the chair for her to sit down. Around Bree, Vilaz was a different man that many including his fellow Mandalorians never got to see. He was loving and caring about Bree, and while he was too overprotective about her which somewhat irritated her to a minor degree, they had a healthy and passionate relationship that they both enjoyed and wanted more of.

"I could smell that cooking all the way from the shower, ner cyare."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika buttered the toast all the way to the edges just how [member="Vilaz Munin"] liked it done, then set the sizzling skillet with the farm breakfast in it on the table atop a hot pad and a serving utensil, then placed his toast on the waiting plate where he would sit. She had also made some simple scrambled eggs for Kayra as it was her favorite solid food right now except for mashed sweet potatoes, and bananas, and set them on the tray of her high chair with a tippy glass of blue milk. Trying to wean the infant girl solely was hard, but Bree was making inroads. Maybe a small part of the difficulty is that she enjoyed the closeness that mother and child had. They were only this little for such a short time.

"Vor'e, cyar'ika," the golden blonde nodded sweetly, then sat down in the pulled out chair the Concordian had so kindly gotten for her. Briika loved how her husband pampered her... though his overprotectiveness at times drove her nuts.

"Would you mind pouring us each a mug of caf please... I didn't get that far yet. This little angel here wanted food!" she smiled with a chuckle, then picked up a small piece of soft scrambled egg and fed it to the little girl.

"So what do you want to do today besides more us?"

"You know that I don't mind at all...my empress," Vilaz said to his beloved, in a teasing manner, before getting two plain white mugs from a cabinet and poured both of the morning liquid to complement their breakfast. The two both treated the mantle that Vilaz bared with importance and respect, but when they were alone with each other and heeding to their call of duty the two lovers often played by giving roles to one another. The Munin was the Tor's king, and the golden blonde was the Concordian's queen.

It was cute and romantic, and even more so during their wondrous and passionate times together.

"Hmm, I think us time is the only thing I can think of, cyar'ika. Of course, I wanna spend a lot of us time on our little one," the husband said to his wife, eyes went from Bree to Kayra and caressed the infant's face which tickled her.

The warrior then served himself a decent sizing of Bree's cooking and then took a handsome bite of his food. "Mmmm, I forgot how good breakfast was," the man said, complimenting the medic's cooking that he so dearly enjoyed.

"How's Bree, Lok, and Val, ner cyare? I miss seeing them. I hope they can come on over while I'm here."

Just like Bree and Kayra, Vilaz missed their entire mixed family that he loved as much as his beautiful Bree and Kayra.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika grinned as [member="Vilaz Munin"] called her his empress. The two lovers had many pet names for each other, though they only used them while in private. Outside their protected realm or encrypted comms, the Mand'alor and Baar'ur were all business. Kayra was too young to know the relevance of the endearments given so to the infant ears it was just her buire talking in sweet sounds to one another. Though in time, the Munin and Tor would have to be more selective in what was said and did in front of the baby girl as sharing a bedroom with their child would become awkward, if it wasn't already... One could only keep so quiet when enjoying the closeness of your beloved especially after being separated for any length of time.

A hearty spoonful of the breakfast skillet made was dumped onto Briika's plate, then she smiled at the Concordian as he handed her mug of caf over. "Vor'e, my emperor," she stated with a playful wink, then took a sip of the steaming dark liquid before putting the cup down and picking up a fork to eat with.

"Mhmm Yes... Us as in single and plural. Well I just need to know if we are going to need a babysitter at some point so I can set it up with Jiila before the day gets going too much. Even though we have all the security markers set in place around the surrounding area of the outpost, I'm still a bit nervous taking Kayra out too far into the jungle. She's getting so big now I have to carry her in a back pack instead of the front one. I've found it's harder to maneuver in if trouble surfaces."

Another soft piece of scrambled egg was given to the nine month old, then Briika took a bite of her own food. It was a hjob to get both mommy and daughter fed in a timely manner, but something she wouldn't change. Bree loved being a mother, and more so a wife especially to the Concordian in every sense of the word. She was dutiful and loyal.

"You meant to say Mesh'la, Lok, and Val, right?" Bree quipped teasingly catching her husband's mistake.

"Well Valen is growing like a weed and adjusting well to life on Concord Dawn. His father, Aden Dral, is back in the picture now having returned recently on Strider Garon's heels. Mesh'la is trying to deal with that situation as best she can after two years absent... Aden seems to think they are still married, but she isn't in the same frame of mind yet, though agrees they need to be a family unit for their son's sake so they are making a home with him there. Stri'buir has given them the old Garon Clan property for them to build a homestead upon and farm. That was a generous thing for the Hound to do, don't you think?"

Briika had made some applesauce and spooned a scope of the mashed up fruit paste into Kayra's mouth. A happy sound was made and the little girl threw her hands up demanding more.

"As for Lok... Have you touched base with him at all as of late, Vil'ika? Rumor is he's been spending a lot of time on Korda with Jaig Vizsla and a small group of Mando'ade who are like minded... "

Had the Munin's adopted son joined Death Watch? Briika didn't know for sure, but it looked that way. She would not be happy if true, and Vilaz knew how she felt about the Kyr'tsad as a whole. He only knew too well.

"My pleasure, he gently said to his wife as she took the mug of caf and thanked him for it. Whenever the golden blonde asked Vilaz for anything, the man would always do them with a happy attitude as he didn't mind doing what he was told from Bree. Ever since they had become a couple the Munin would always spoil Briika and treat her with the most finest care which the battle medic appreciated and enjoyed.

Well, I think we're definitely gonna need that sitter for today, cyar'ika. I really wanna have that jungle picnic and shower with ya," the Concordian said to his beloved with a playful smirk perking up on his lips. Having time and fun for each other before the Aka'liit was sometimes uncommon as the two lovers would always spend their attention on their daughter that demanded and demanded whatever it was that she needed. Now it was a rare thing for the two to be together for a very long time and would always attend to each other before committing the rest of the Sole Ruler's time on Kayra. "Yesh, she definitely grew. She's gonna be big and strong like mom and pops," and smiled to his little warrior.

"Yes, that's what I meant. This good food made is making me day different things," he smiled to Bree, not being annoyed by his wife's teasingly quip of his mistake.

Then he begin to deeply hear whatever his soulmate had to say about the rest of their family. The Tor had once told him of Mesh's story with a bastard of Garon and was quite surprised to hear th mentally that Aden carried. Two years sbdent from his duties and responsibilities, and was still thinking that both Mesh'la and him were still a loving couple? "There ain't nothing wrong with the boy trying to be a father, but I don't think he's worth Mesh's time. She should move on and find someone of her liking. And yeah, good thing that Strider did that for the them. Is Aden living with Mesh and Valen," the warrior said to his significant other, giving his opinion of the situation that Valen and Mesh'ls were in.

And then came the report about his adopted son. He did knew of the Deathwatch on Korda and had nothing against that particular Deathwatch as they were a part of the Aka'liit and brought wrath upon foreigners and traitors. Vilaz had once, briefly, been a part of that group due to legitimate reasons; however, telling it to his beloved Bree was hard for the two of them and caused some tensions between the two. Nevertheless, that was resolved long ago and the two continued loving each other to this day. The Mand'alor knew how his empress felt about the Deathwatch and hearing these rumors of Lok being a part of it would cause some strife of Bree towards the young Munin.

"I haven't heard of these rumors, ner cyare," th Concordian began with honesty in his voice and in his mouth, then one of his hands reaching out for Bree's and held it tightly. "But we'll talk to him together and see what's going on, okay?"

He didn't want their breakfast be ruined by those news, so what the Sole Ruler did was get up and start massaging Bree from behind. "But let's both focus on that right now. Let's focus on us and our adventure in the jungle."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Elek," she answered regarding Mesh and Valen's living situation before forking some of the farm breakfast into her mouth. Bree chewed, then swallowed. "Though as far as I know Aden and her are not sleeping together, yet... just parenting as one."

The blonde understood where [member="Vilaz Munin"] was coming from. Briika had kinda thought the same thing at first with the Strider bastard's return, but Mesh'la was going to have to figure it out for herself. Everyone deserved second chances after making honest mistakes. If that was not the case, then the Munin and Tor wouldn't be married and have a little blessing made from the best of each.

The Concordian's response to the rumor about his son being a member of Death Watch was't quite how Briika thought he'd react, though Vilaz was Mand'alor so perhaps there was something he was aware of that she wasn't. "Okay," she simply replied, slipping another soft piece of scrambled egg into Kayra's mouth. The baby girl's appetite was good, and seemed to be tolerating solids well. Which was a relief as nursing at this age was both bittersweet for mom.

Briika put her fork down as she was getting full, then grabbed her mug of caf and relished in the warmth and taste. "After we finish eating, I'll contact Jilla to have her watch Kay for us so we can be free to do whatever you want... " she smiled, her azure eyes twinkling mischief. "I like the idea of the hike. So much to see and do out there in the jungle."

"I better not see that boy taking advantage over her, or else," Vilaz said to his beloved wife, but with a serious tone in his voice. His intention wasn't to threaten Bree with his words; no, he would never have done that to his soulmate that he loved and cared so much. He meant it as a disclosed warning in regards if Mesh's wayward husband tried to do anything smart around her or little Valen, then he would have his fists talk with Aden. The Munin wasn't Mesh'la's biological father or didn't had that close of a bond that she did with Bree's first husband; however, that didn't discourage him from acting like a father and have a relationship with her. The Mand'alor certainly adored and valued his family, and would be the first sword to slash down whoever attacks or insults them.

That being said, he would be the first one to have a "talk" with Strider's bastard before Mesh could even get to him.

Like the Tor, the Sole Ruler also hoped that the young medic would take the right decisions that would best her in the long run.

The Concordian then saw Briika's azure eyes sparkling with mischief as she spoke, and he gave her a smug look from his face. "Well, I better hurry with my food then," Vilaz said, enjoying the idea of taking a hike with his significant other in the jungles of Dxun. He then began to consume his food at a fast, yet decent pace while still admiring its taste.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom