Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dxun

A new age for the Mandalorians meant a new lifestyle for Vilaz, and having a new way of life also affected his family. While his relationship with his wife and children didn't changed at all, it did change how he spent his time and energy with them. Life for them wasn't like the way it was when the Clans were still united and Vilaz not the Sole Ruler. No, back then he spent all his time in attending his significant other, Kayra, Lok, Mesh'la, and little Val. Like any good husband and father would. Not to mention, he also had to maintain his clan but it ran by itself as his top officers would lead their own respective population and teach the values and traditions of the clan to the youth and make sure they keep those traditions alive.

But that all changed ever since the downfall of Mandalore and the rise of the Aka'liit.

Now he couldn't enjoy the luxury of spending a whole lot of time with his beloved family as he was constantly away from them all thanks to his duties that were part of the description of being Mand'alor. He was responsible with supervising the establishment of colonies on foreign worlds, having diplomatic talks with their neighbors, keeping tabs with supplies and inventory of young colonies, and knighting those that were worthy to lead a colony.

Today, fortunately, he was coming to the Mandalorian outpost on Dxun and planned to spend all his time on the people that he cared and loved. It had been a while since he had seen Bree physically, but he kept in touch with her via hologram and transmissions. It irked him having this way of life as it limited him on the things he wished to do, but he couldn't be selfish and put his personal interest before his fellow Mandalorian brothers and sisters. Not just that, but he was doing so his daughter and her generation wouldn't have to live this way of life, and carry on the true legacy of the Mandalorians.

In casual, regular clothes he stood outside the door of his quarters that he shared with his beloved and his daughter. He held a bouquet of flowers in one hand and had prepped himself up just for Bree and Kayra. "Delivery for an old lady," he said with a teasing tone in his voice, waiting for the door to be answered.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Tor-Munin Quarters
Dxun Outpost

It was play time on the floor with Kayra, and that was always the best time of day for Bree. This bit of joy helped to stave off the darkness that was seemingly starting to swallow up the Tor.

Out of her silver beskar'gam, Briika was wearing a comfy pair of old denim jeans that had holes in the knees and a simple tank top; something left over from the days on the farm. The blonde's long golden tresses were worn down about her shoulders full of wavy curls from being in a braid all day about her head under her buy'ce. No one ever saw Bree like this except her husband, who wasn't there; the Munin off on some meeting or another far across the galaxy no doubt in the name of Mand'alor.

Ever since the demise of the Mandalorian Clans and the destruction of Manda'yaim, [member="Vilaz Munin"] had thrown himself into the his role as the Sole Ruler of their people. He had called out for those of a faithful mindset to follow him so they may rebuild their culture and find strength again from within for the next generations to come. Hence the faction of the Aka'liit or Faithful were born. Living by six actions, the tenets of Mando life, would be their guide in which to start anew. Though for Briika, she had always followed the Resol'nare. It was amazing just how many of the Mando'ade did not fully embrace it as they should; either through just being lazy or perhaps not fully aware on what it meant to be a True Mandalorian. Well now that was changing as the Faithful were seeing to it that the Children of Mandalore did not fall into that situation again.

While Vilaz had been gone, Briika had taken upon herself as the riduur of Mand'alor and alor'ad of Clan Munin to enact some changes to the outpost. First, she commandeered some of the rooms at the end of the barracks and transformed them into a more comfortable living space for the Tor-Munin family. She also took one of the empty supply rooms and turned it into a formal classroom where the medic had taken on the role as teacher to the ade that were presently living on the Blood Moon. Young Mandos not only needed to know the skills for being a strong warrior, but also how to read and write well, not to mention the science of how things work or came to be in their galaxy, and most importantly the history and ways of their people. There were few to teach, but worth every minute. At least it gave Bree something to do as she felt lost amongst all the upheaval of late.

Grief still weighed heavily upon the Tor after losing both her parents and way of life she adored on Mandalore. She also had never really gotten over the baby blues that a new mother gets sometimes after having a baby. Briika was good about pushing her ills and discomforts down deep in order to appear strong especially in front of her beloved. He did not need the worry that his wife was suffering from depression, and just wanted to crawl into bed and pull the covers over her head to find peace from life if only for a moment or three.

A knock at the door this late in the evening with no known visitors scheduled got Bree's attention and had her bounce onto bare feet reaching for the her Ripper hanging from its holster on the wall as she walked over to the door. Blue eyes gave a look back over her shoulder to the precious nine month old baby girl playing quietly with a toy on a blanket spread out upon an area rug between the kitchen table and couch. One could not be complacent here with the many possibilities of danger Dxun presented especially when it was just her to protect the youngest Munin.

The oh so familiar baritone voice of her wayward husband though denounced any reason to be on edge. Quickly she re-holstered the slugthrower and opened the door with a raised blondish-blonde brow and a smirk gracing her full lips. "Old huh... Funny how you didn't think that the last time I wanted to go three rounds, Old Man, though since you've brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers I'll forgive you... " she said, then a wide smile formed on Bree's face just before she tackled hugged Vilaz right there in the doorway.

"Gods I've missed you, Vil'ika," the excited blonde squealed, then lips found their purpose on his.

Just seeing the details of Bree's face made Vilaz's day. His heart sung with joy and his soul was content. He enjoyed being with the golden blonde and the rest of their mixed family, and being away from them for some time downed him but also made him work harder to be with them and provide a happy, delightful life. And he did work hard for the time he was away from his family. It was a cruel motivator, but it did make things efficient for the Aka'liit and it would progress things by tenfold. That was a perfect example of development when one would analyze how far the Faithful have come so far. They did have a long ways ago, but they could smell the great scent of victory.

What was victory for them? Coming back to Mandalore with a strong resolute.

"Hmm, I think you're making things up again. That's not how I recall it," the Concordian said with a teasing voice in his throat and a pleasant grin on his mouth, his sapphire eyes looking at his beloved's own azure orbs. Then he maintained his balance with his firm feet on the durasteel floor as the golden blonde hugged the Concordian, and the man embracing his wife.

"I missed you more, ner cyare. I thought about you and Kayra all the time," the Munin said to his significant other before the two lovers' lips found each other. As the two passionately kissed, the Mand'alor slowly stepped inside the cozy apartment as he wanted to show his affection to Bree in private and not have anyone seeing them. Then his lips parted from Bree's and placed his forehead on hers, mesmerizing on her looks. "How's our little angel doing?"

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

[member="Vilaz Munin"] deftly maneuvered them inside their quarters while lips still locked in an impassioned kiss. The Mand'alor was could like that, then kicked the door closed with his booted foot so the two could reunite properly in private.

"You better have, ner kar'ta bal runi," Bree retorted sweetly as the Concordian shared a Keldabe Kiss with his wife; the couple's foreheads pressed tenderly to one another's as they still embraced lost in each other's blue pools as well.

"Our a'oatr'ika is good... She... " the medic stopped, then looked down at Kayra, who was about nine months now, crawling over from where she was sitting on her bottom and playing with some colored shapes that went into different slots in a ball.

"Kay is learning instead of crying to be picked up she raises her arms telling you what to do, well like now" Bree grinned, stepping back from her husband so Vilaz could greet his baby girl.

"Boo, Boo!" Kayra babbled out in her baby speak version of buir as excitement of seeing her daddy was all over the little blonde's face.

"If you're hungry, I can heat up some left over red gourd soup, and there's fresh bread too I made earlier," she offered, walking over to the small kitchette to put the flowers in a mag-shift vase.

"Did your meetings go well?"

He was happy, and it made him more happy to see the infant before him and Bree that was created out of their love all excited to see her father. It depressed him that he didn't get to spend enough time with his daughter and do things with her all because of his duties. But his duties made him fight for Kayra and Bree, and he would continue to do so. He couldn't and wouldn't stop all because the weight the title of Mand'alor he carried. Yet he didn't do it for glory or for fame. No, he did it to progress the Mandalorians and to make them as tough as the blood of Mandalore that they all used for their armor and weapons.

"Who's my little warrior, huh," the Munin said to his young daughter as he picked up Kayra and held her firmly in his arms. The child squealed in excitement from the loving attention that the Concordian was putting on her. "Can you give boo, boo a kiss," he asked to Kayra and was then given a small peck on his lips.

"Mmm, that sounds great, cyar'ika. That was another thing that I miss while I was away," that and a whole lot of other things he missed from Bree.

"They did, and they were just boring. Had to supervise some colonies and give leadership to someone who seemed competent to maintain it. You don't know how many times I looked at my calendar to see when I was coming back here," the Mand'alor said to his wife as he put down his daughter who then went back to playing with her toys. The Munin then walked behind his beloved and wrapped his arms around her. "I wish I could be around here more often with you and Kay," and planted a passionate kiss on the side of Bree's neck.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Seeing [member="Vilaz Munin"] and their daughter, made from only the purest of love that was between the Munin and Tor, interacting like they were together brought so many warm feels to Bree's weary heart. She wanted, no needed, to work past the angst and pain that plagued the Mandalore-born. It was just so hard to see through the trees when the foliage had grown so thick even her beskad wasn't able to seemingly cut a path through.

Briika poured a generous portion of the leftover hearty soup, which was a favorite meal amongst Mandalorians, into a bowl, then put it into the kitchenette's autochef to heat back up. A seriated knife was pulled from the butcher's block on the counter, then a large chuck of bread was cut from the homemade loaf the petite blonde had made earlier in the day while Kayra was napping. It still smelled fresh too, and was soft on the inside with a harder crust on the browned outside.

When Vilaz came up behind her, Briika stayed what she was doing and melted back into him, opening up her neck so he could continue to worship the flesh of her fair skin with his kisses. Gods how the Tor had missed her Munin.

"I wish you could too, Vil'ika, though I totally understand how important you and your work is to the faithful of the Mando'ade," Bree said turning her golden head to gaze up into his blue pools she so loved to drown in with a warm smile. "We'll just have to make the best of the time we do have together, hmm?" she added with a mischievous glint in her own blues just before the autochef dinged and Kayra as if on cue decided she wanted attention as well.

The Baar'ur gave the Mand'alor's a quick kiss that was laced with promise for much more later, then she moved away albeit reluctantly to get the hungry man's food onto the table. "I'll let you get what you want to drink from the cooling unit while I take care of our little angel before she becomes a little devil," Bree chuckled softly with a knowing gleam as she walked over to pick up the baby girl starting to get fussy on the floor with her toys. It was getting to be bedtime.

Briika sat down on one of the kitchen table chairs holding Kayra across her front, then threw a pink blanket over her shoulder while prepping herself to breast feed their daughter. It was something the Mando medic only did at nighttime now, which helped to get the ever growing infant to sleep through the night to give her momma some much needed sleep, though hopefully tonight it would be for other reasons. Reunions were so sweet.

"As soon as I get Kay down, I'll help you to unwind, ner cyare. The Outpost business can wait until morning as I have dibs on you tonight."

He knew when he saw a mischievous look from his wife when he saw one, and he knew what that meant. "Hmm, I agree. I plan on spending as much time as I can with us," the Mand'alor said to Bree with his own mischievous glance before she gave him a kiss on his lips before attending their daughter. The Munin was glad and content that his beloved understood the work that he had to do as the Sole Ruler of the Faithful Mandalorians. No doubt it pained the two to be far apart from many lightyears away from each other, but the distance between them couldn't put a dent in their love that they had to each other. Did Vilaz ever thought of another woman as he was away from his Bree? Absolutely not. His heart and soul belonged only to the Tor and wouldn't be shared with others, and the same could be said for the Tor.

"It's kinda hard for me to imagine our little angel acting like a devil, ner cyare," the Concordian teased to his wife as he got himself a simple glass of water as his drink for the night. Normally he would get a cool ale or something, but tonight was not the night for alcohol to be in his system.

"Well, I don't plan on doing any Outpost business tonight, Bree. Like I said: I'm going to put all my time on us," he said while giving a wink to his wife and taking a spoonful of leftover soup, and giving a delightful sound of enjoying its content.

"Mmm, how much I missed your cooking, cyar'ika."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika just smiled brightly at [member="Vilaz Munin"]'s compliment about missing her cooking. She had learned from the best as Ka'ra could make anything taste good... Gods how Bree missed her mother, and father too. It pained her that Kayra would never get the chance to know her grandparents. They would have been a fine influence upon the little Munin; truly faithful Mandalorians to the end.

After the baby girl was done with her feeding, Briika burped the infant, then rose from the table as Kayra's eyelids were getting very heavy by this time. "Time for buir to say jate ca," Bree said, bending low so Vilaz could kiss his young daughter good night from his chair, then the golden blonde flashed the Mand'alor a look that he only knew too well the meaning of.

"It will only take me a few minutes to get our little one down, then I'll give you a massage if you like... I bet you missed those almost as much as my cooking, hmm?" she grinned with a soft chuckle before sauntering off into the sleeping area of their newly expanded quarters.

When the Concordian did come to bed, he'd find a full-sized mattress awaiting his tired body instead of the single that two had shared before. It would a little piece of heaven for the Munin and Tor now that they were back together again.

"Jate ca, Kayra," the Munin said to his daughter and planted a kiss on her forehead before the golden blonde took her to the crib. He made sure that he had wiped his mouth with a paper napkin before doing so as he didn't want to dirty Kayra's head from the soup he was enjoying. The quick glance that Bree gave to Vilaz only made the man finish through his meal quicker than he already was. He wanted to be finish and invest all his free time on his wife as it wasn't a thing he could frequently do.

"Hah, I missed doing a whole lot of other things with you than just those two things," the Mand'alor said to his beloved wife. Examples of that being were dancing, farming, training, and some friendly romantic competition between the two.

He was done with his meal and then placed it inside the sink, not worrying about washing them at this time. Those could wait for the morning. Right now he had a date tonight with Bree. "I see you've upgraded our bed, cyar'ika," the Concordian said to his significant other with a mischievous grin as he approached their bed. The last time, he remember the bed was a small, twins size which was very uncomfortable for the two to share. But now they wouldn't have to worry about that. The warrior landed on the bed with his back facing the mattress, deeply exhaling and inhaling.

"You almost done," he said with a teasing tone in his voice.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

It only took a few minutes of patting Kayra's back to get the baby girl to fall fast asleep, then Briika slipped into the fresher for a moment before reappearing in a nightgown that wasn't supposed to keep one warm at night but rather to entice someone else to do so.

The golden blonde came around the corner of the curtain that separated their infant daughter's sleeping space and theirs, then flashed a warm smile at the patiently waiting man seemingly comfortable on the new mattress. "I am done with the one thing, but only getting started with the next," Bree replied in a soft yet rather sultry voice as she padded over to the foot of the bed with a mischievous glint shinning in her blue-green orbs.

Briika leaned over and began removing her husband's boots and socks, then ascended upward detaching the beskar plates from his body glove and setting them aside. It was almost like a ritual in a way as the Mando armor was stacked in sequence with precious care. A couple of new dents and scratches were noted, but now wasn't the time to find out the why of them.

"I did... so we will have more room to sleep," the seasoned medic grinned as she climbed over the top of [member="Vilaz Munin"] rather suggestively, who had been left in his kute, to get to the side next to the wall. "...Though comfort was a factor as well. I don't like getting poked in the dark by foreign objects."

A few minutes later after the Concordian was getting comfortable on the soft, yet firm mattress and his eyes came across on his beautiful wife that had changed her clothes into something much more...ideal for their date night. "Well, there are tons of things to get done tonight," the Mand'alor said with a mischievous smile on his face, and his voice alluring.

Then the golden blonde began stripping the man from his footwear and the beskar of his armor, and the Munin cooperated with her to make it easier for her to complete that ritual of gently stacking the plates in an area. Yes, there were new dents and fresh scratches on his plates but Vilaz knew Bree would understand with a hint of concern. Every day was a new battle to be fought, but the man promised himself and to his soulmate that he would not die or leave her...unless it was age that took his life. The Sole Ruler knew of the men that his wife was with and unlikeable closures with them. The first one had died to the Netherworld rapture which was also the event when the Tor had an incident with a premature child of hers. The second one left Briika for the want of adventure and had took their son toegther.

Never would the rugged Concordian leave the love of his life or his family to things such as that. Not if he can help it.

After the lovely Tor had finished her ritual, leaving the man in his bodyglove, she then climbed over Vilaz to get to the side next to the wall. But that would stop after Vilaz placed his hands on Bree's waist and rolled over to his side with him on top and the medic on bottom. "More room to sleep and other things," he said before his lips found themselves on the Tor's, passionately kissing them.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

And indeed the night was filled with so many wondrous other things that when Briika finally did fell asleep in her husband's arms it was a slumber permeated with the most content thoughts; Bandomeer and the waterfall was one of the many such adventures the Tor and Munin had enjoyed together. Staying the night at a Wookiee treehouse after the Invasion of Kashyyyk was another, probably where their daughter was conceived if dates were to be believed.

It had been a long time since Bree's dreams were pleasant in nature; hopeful beyond just today or maybe tomorrow. There had been so much death and upheaval lately. This special time spent with [member="Vilaz Munin"] would not be taken for granted, nor their family time with Kayra. In the end of all things, those people closest to you were really only what mattered most not titles nor wealth. And who really knew how long one had. It was the hope they'd grow old together and march away like her parents after the aliit they had created were all grown up.

Baby babbling woke Briika as if an alarm clock had gone off next to her head. She did not want to leave Vilaz's side as flesh on flesh really felt wonderful under the warmth of the blankets, but their infant daughter would want to be fed here in short so the blonde crawled out of bed, slipping on a robe real quick before going to grab Kayra from the crib. Bree brought the baby girl back with her to the bed. Maybe if she let Kayra take to breast, they might get a bit more sleep before their day started. One could hope, huh, though the events of the night were worth the sleepiness felt as Briika's heart was full of nothing but love for the man laying behind her as she laid on her side with their little angel cradled within her bosom.

Before Vilaz and Bree had met and fallen for each other, the Munin was so used to sleeping by himself. It didn't bothered him at all to be in solitude and not being madly in love with someone. But ever since the Tor and the Munin shared their first kiss together, it was uncomfortable for Vilaz to sleep by himself. The time that he was away from the golden blonde caused him a hard time to be able to rest. And when he did, his body and mind was more exhausted than it previously was. It was an emotional toll that no doubt also occurred to the seasoned medic.

But after last night's wondrous events between Vilaz and Bree, the Mand'alor was able to sleep with his wife in his arms. And there were no obstacles that kept him from doing that.

Early dawn had came and the Sole Ruler could feel nothing in his arms which caused him to wake up from his slumber. He was still laying down on the comfortable mattress and his eyes darted around the room before catching Briika, in a robe, with their daughter in her arms. He did not hear the babbling of Kayra as the Alor'ad did which woke her up, but he did begin to hear it as he was waking up from his sleep. When Bree came back to the bed with Kayra, the Concordian wrapped his arm around Bree and nestled his body against her back.

"Morning, old lady," the warrior said, teasing his significant other, "did you sleep well?"

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika closed her eyes while Kayra nursed quietly nestled lovingly in her arms. She felt so content with both her daughter and husband so close. If only this was how it could be all the time, but she knew that it wasn't a perfect world so the seasoned medic would learn to just cherish rare moments like this to draw hope on for later.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] stirred and his strong arm came around from behind as his well-honed body that she had worshipped a few hours earlier melted into hers. Briika's long dark lashes fluttered open, then her golden head turned towards the ruggedly handsome Concordian's sleepy morning face that greeted the baar'ur.

Bree smiled warmly at her Mand'alor. "I did, cyar'ika... A few more nights getting sleep like that and I'll be ready to take on a zakkeg myself," she replied with a wink, then added with a playful glint in her blue-green orbs. "And how about you... Think you might be up for a picnic on the ridge, take in the gorgeous view of the jungle from up there? It would be a nice little hike, that is if your older bones can handle it. The waterfall is near there too..."

​Fond memories of the waterfall they had found while taking a vacation on one of Bandomeer's uninhabited islands after the Clans' dominion of that planet during Ra's crusades made Briika suddenly feel hot. Yeah, it was a very enjoyable time before bittersweet events touched their lives.

"Mmm, well I'm glad you did," the Concordian smiled at his wife, while trying to fully wake up. Though, in all honesty, while the two lovers did get some few hours of sleep the Mand'alor felt like he got an adequate amount of sleep and wouldn't beg for more time to rest. "Oh, I think I slept better than a baby, ner cyare. Best sleep I had in weeks," which was definitely true. He hated sleeping without Bree at his side.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure my bones are down for a picnic, Bree. Like I said last night: I plan on spending as much time as I can with you and our little warrior," Vilaz said sweetly to the golden blonde. Then his ears, eyes, and, well, his whole body perked up when Bree had mentioned of a waterfall nearby. He still had wonderful memories of him and his significant other spending a getaway vacation on an uninhabited island on Bandomeer which was during the days of Ra's tenure as Mand'alor. Those were the golden days, but then turned sour after the incident that occurred on Mandalore; however, things wouldn't stay like that. It would take time before things would go in the way that the Tor and Munin liked.

"And maybe take a quick shower under it," Vilaz said, teasing his wife and giving a wink to Bree. "What about Kayra? Are we gonna take her, or have Kad look after her?"

While he did wanted to spend time with his wife, the Concordian also thought about his daughter. Not that he wouldn't mind taking Kayra with them, but he wanted to know what was Bree's thoughts. While he was the Sole Ruler of the Faitful, Bree was the boss of the house.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Mhmm You read my mind, Vil'ika," Bree winked back at her husband, then she sat up on the side of the bed as their daughter was finished nursing and now needed to be burped.

The golden blonde grabbed a cloth from the bedside table and placed it over her shoulder before placing the infant there facing [member="Vilaz Munin"].

"Oh gods no... Well, not yet anyways. Kad is still drying out with the help of Arty, bless her soul. There is a young clan girl here that loves to help with Kayra. As long as we're not gone all day it should be okay for her to babysit. I've been trying to wean our little angel a bit and supplementing her with a formula so I can have a little more freedom to an extent."

Kayra made the loudest burp after Briika patted her back a few times, then the infant smiled down at [member="Vilaz Munin"] and squirmed while reaching for him over her mother's shoulder. "I think your little girl wants her time with you now so your big girl is going to take the opportunity to get a shower in, then we can switch off and I'll make us breakfast," the medic smiled while passing off their daughter to Vilaz, then leaned in for a kiss.

"Love you. I'm so glad you are home," she said wth the warmest of eyes, then pushed off of the bed and walked into the fresher.

"That's good to hear. For both Kad and you getting help from this girl," the Mand'alor said to his wife, assuming that the girl was part of his clan. Vilaz felt bad and ashamed when he heard that someone had to help Bree with their daughter. He should be here helping with their daughter; he should be here putting attention and giving affection for Kayra; he should be there for the two. Instead he was out doing progressive acts and movements for the Mandalorians. He wanted to bond with Kayra and not have an awkward relationship with her as time flew by, but he also wanted her to look up to him and know the good deeds he had done for their culture.

It was times like where he just focused on family and rested his duties for a short time. Duties that he really didn't mind doing, but did mind that it got in the way of putting attention on his family.

Then when Bree had finished burping Kayra, the Munin gladly took her daughter and carried her. The infant began to touch Vilaz's face, playfully tugging at his facial hair and reaching for his long hair. The Concordian then returned a kiss to his beloved as he reached down for one.

"I love you more," the Sole Ruler responded back to the golden blonde as she left to shower. While Bree went to wash off, the warrior would play around with his little one making her laugh and giggle.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

The hot water running down and over Bree's body was soothing, thought what was more so was the fact [member="Vilaz Munin"] was home, and seemingly very content to be so with her and Kayra. The night's passion had only flamed already the intense love she felt in her heart for the man.

After her shower, Briika came out of the fresher wearing a towel around her womanly form and one atop her wet head. As the blonde did, she heard the giggles and laughter of father and daughter bonding and playing. It was precious to hear, but more to see with her own eyes as the medic came around the curtain separating the two sleeping areas.

"You two are adorable... a sight for sore eyes. I wish I had a holo cam to take a picture of you guys," Bree smiled, then let the body towel fall off and pool at her bare feet.

It was a bit chilly so Briika hurriedly grabbed under clothing from a footlocker to put on, then pulled on her black kute followed by attaching the armor plates over the body glove that made her a Aka'liit Mando'ad. All the while she could feel her husband's sapphire gaze watching every move, though just allowed him to admire from afar and didn't play it up more - well because their little angel was awake and in his strong yet gentle arms.

"I'll take her from you in a second, then the shower is all yours... I promise I left you at least a minute or maybe two of hot water," the baar'ur teased as she braided her towel dried golden tresses.

"How does farm skillet sound for morning meal, Vil'ika?" she asked, leaning over the side of the bed to pick up Kayra.

Both father and daughter continued to play until the golden blonde had finished from showering and came out with a towel wrapped around her body and head. The Concordian knew to keep her daughter's eyes not wondering where they shouldn't be and did his best in distracting her. All at the same time Vilaz did indeed hazed and observed his wife, whistling from his mouth as Bree dropped her body towel and started getting changed into her armor.

"I could say the same thing about you, Briika," the Mand'alor teasingly said to his wife as she said in regards of not being able to take a picture of both him and Kayra together.

"Now that sounds like a breakfast. I think we should have everyone know how to cook a proper meal through you," the Munin said to his beloved Tor, complimenting his wife's cooking at the same time. He had unfortunate moments with the food served to him during his time away from his family. He did not have special rights or privileges and nor did he wanted any of them. He was the same as his brothers and sisters except he proved them all that he was the strongest to lead them on their never ending journey. But the least someone could do was make an actual enjoyable meal for everyone to be content with.

"Alright, Imma take a quickie and hope I don't get sprayed with cold water," the Sole Ruler said as his significant other picked up their daughter and smiled at the two of them. Then the Concordian slipped out of bed, nothing covering his body, and fast walked towards the bathroom.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika laughed softly. "Well I'm glad you like my cooking, Vil'ika.... because you're going to be eating my meals for a very long time, Manda willing," the golden blonde, smile with a twinkle in her blue gems, then looked to her mini me in her arms. "Isn't that right, ner euk a'oatr? And I will teach you how to cook as wel just like ner buir did... " she said in a playful way to the baby girl, then turned on her booted heel to let [member="Vilaz Munin"] have his own time.

After getting Kayra all squared away for the day, mother and daughter went out to the living area. She placed Kay in the playpen with some toys to allow her to make morning meal for them all. By the time her husband was out of the shower and dressed, the caf would be brewed and the skillet sizzling with nerf sausage, eggs and veggies. Briika truly missed the her farm back on Mandalore and the Munin's on Concord Dawn, but... this was their home for now and the Tor would try her hardest to make it seem so.

"Breakfast is ready, cyar'ika!" she called out, then picked up the babbling nine month old from the playpen and set her into the highchair at the table just in time for toast to pop up on the toaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom