Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upon the Ruins

Good to see the post. Just want to mention a few things that may not have been obvious.

Nazo is not a being anyone in the One Sith knows, or has met before. He isn't technically even in the faction right now. So he's a stranger wandering onto a construction site that had basically hitched an illegal ride on their construction transport ship.

He's also not a young man. This is not as easily apparent. This will be found out later, but he's over two centuries old, and is actually a slug like creature in an exoskeleton. For the best reference I can give, thing of Krang from the Ninja Turtles,

If you have any questions about him, feel free to ask.

[member="Darth Nephthys"] [member="Darth Shara"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I'm not saying it'd be my first choice, but if somebody had to do it and nobody else volunteers, I would.

Darth Armyss said:
[member="Darth Praelior"]

I like the way you think. Do you need anybody to retrieve said artifact? ;)

Darth Vornskr said:
The only way you can retrieve it is with your teeth when prying it from Talon's cold cadaver.

[member="Darth Armyss"]

Darth Armyss said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Are you saying I wouldn't do that?

Darth Vornskr said:
Not at all.

If you like to pry panties off of corpses with your teeth that's none of my business.

[member="Darth Armyss"]

Darth Armyss said:
[member="Darth Vornskr"]

I'm not saying it'd be my first choice, but if somebody had to do it and nobody else volunteers, I would.

hahahaha well I was looking over what the One sith had and Talon didn't have many notable things... Her thong and bra maybe her saber were signature. Maladie could have made a holocron, Nihl have his cane and armor, there are a few books but Talon had skimpy cloths

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom