Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upon the Ruins

J3C0

J
Now, since the Republic is on the warpath and perhaps some other factions are eyeing us. I would like to build something on Coruscant.

The Jedi Temple on Coruscant was effectively leveled, i would like to building something upon those ruins. Perhaps a Sith Temple, perhaps a monument to the fallen, or perhaps a giant Statue of Darth Shara without a jaw. Thoughts?

sabrina

How about a statue to our npc leader, point towards the stars.
With some quote: we never submit to evil`s of jedi again

J3C0

J
I had that thought as well, but so far the Dark Lord has not proven to be the stereotypical narcissistic Sith and i would like to keep it that way.

I believe something more...rounded would be better, no?

sabrina

yes I like the fact we not completely about darkside, though some members are. Though some thing would be nice, to reflect our values, and what we feel about the jedi.

Darth Naomi

Error 404: title-not-found
A gigantic jaw without Darth Shara.
A Coruscant that gave its life to corrupt Si- nvm.
How about a Saber factory? A shipyard? Maybe a library to educate the young, unenlightened and starved of the truth? - somewhat similar to a temple... meh. Brainstorm continues... Storm!.. Brains!... Planetary AI core! Planetary Shield.. wait we have that... ugh, Planetary Drive? Would probs get denied...
Well, pick if you find anything worth a mention in that pile there, otherwise a Sith Temple seems like a solid choice.

Elegant and depraved.
Something like a modern-day valley of dark lords? With statues in front of temples/libraries documenting the particular Sith? Would give the writers something to contribute to, and create.

J3C0

J
Darth Helios said:
Something like a modern-day valley of dark lords? With statues in front of temples/libraries documenting the particular Sith? Would give the writers something to contribute to, and create.
I actually rather like this idea as well.

J3C0

J
I think unless you die you wouldn't get a statue. The Statues would be more like, Darth Krayt, Maladi, Wyrlock, The ancients that began the One Sith.

sabrina

okay I our own tombs if we die as a master then, and tombs to honour those long dead sith. Though it is only to honour them as we don`t have the bodies, and likely to be nothing but dust by know

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom