Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Rank Titles, Organization and the Codex.

Valeria Aetani said:
[member="Captain Larraq"]
Followed by the banning of you from the Codex for a while. :p

Btw. I like the new move with the Codex. NPC and Location subs are a great addition to the Factory that just seems like *thump* "Duh. Why didn't we think of that before?" And, oddly enough, both of which are things that I had talked with Popo about doing for Mandal Hypernautics months ago, before I decided to take a break. I was going to write up character Bios for the senior officers of Mandal Hypernautics and declare each of them as Captains of one ship or another. (To be honest, I was debating with Popo on if a named NPC would be 'close enough' to fill the 'one per PC Captain' requirement for some starships in minor factions and companies.) And I've had a list of Mandal Hypernautics bases, factories, mines, shipyards, exc for.... Longer than you've been Factory Admin.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
No, I'm someone else. :p
Spartacus.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
May I suggest a different color for the Codex staff?
Codex is yellow, RPJ is gold.
To make them more aesthetically and subconsciously distinct, might I suggest Cyan or even Teal? As the red range is taken by Administration, teal is the next most substantial distinction in color from the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom