Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated Rank Titles, Organization and the Codex.

Updated Rank Titles:

OOC

character.jpg

codexjudge.jpg

writer.jpg

factoryjudge.jpg

founder.jpg

Force User

darkjedipadawan.jpg

darkjediknight.jpg

darkjedimaster.jpg

roguepadawan.jpg

rogueknight.jpg

roguemaster.jpg

witchinitiate.jpg

witchspellweaver.jpg

witchelder.jpg

THE CODEX

You'll now see the Codex as a new category on the front page of the forum, just above the Factory. Within it will be located all "environmental" items that were included within the Factory until now. The Codex consists of the following previously Factory forums:

Species Creation
Planet Creation
NPC Creation

In addition, we have added a new Creation forum.

LOCATION CREATION

The purpose of the Locations forum is for members to create new locations, either player-made, environmental, or cities to provide more lore and flavor for role-plays in the SWRP Chaos galaxy.

Templates are not currently up for it but there is a team, named the Codex Judges led by the new Codex Administrator [member="Valeria Aetani"], currently working on this and the forum will soon be live and able for use.

cool...

yeah I'm too tired to say anything else, its 4 am and I should be asleep *shrug*

Wonder what the locations thing will be like...

Dude.

Dude.

Those Witch tags... it's a bit odd seeing 'Witch' in them but I love them. Beautiful.

Also, Character/Writer ones are a work of art, much much better than those with just a color.

The rest are nice too of course but those five are just my top right now.

Right, so, it's time to get down to business.

The following Codex Judges are assigned to the following areas:
  • Planets/Locations
    [member="Raziel"]
  • [member="Delila Castillon"]
  • [member="Darth Mierin"]
  • [member="Theophenes"]

[*]Species
  • [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
  • [member="Mrrew"]

[*]NPCs
  • [member="Maria Natalja"]
  • [member="Matsu Ike"]

Because I want to play with the new factory, but I'm tired and don't want to actually make a submission...

Pre-Alpha submission time!

Name: Factory F
Planet/Coordinates: Planet X, Continent Y
Type of Location: Factory
Population: 10,000 Workers, 40,000 Droids,
Size of Location: 1km x 1km of land, 5 buildings, 2 parking lots, 2 loading/unloading areas

Description:

Receives 10,000 tons of processed ores from Smeltery Z (Planet X, Continent Y), 2,000 tons of electronics from republic space, and 500 tons of rare metals from Mandalorian space every day.

Factory F produces S amount of Starship Components each day, which are loaded onto Cargo Speeders and transported to Starport J (Planet X, Continent Y) where the components are loaded onto Bulk Freighters for transport to Shipyard A, B, and C in Mandalorian space for use in ongoing construction projects.

Hyperion Security personnel guard the facility with four teams of 18 troops in alternating 10 hour shifts. Two light police vehicles are used by the security personnel, though they carry weapons and armor typical of all Mandalorian soldiers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A bit saddened at the exclusivity of the new witch tags but I do like the new look so I'll keep it. ^w^

Anyone have the link to the old Spellweaver and Elder tags, for my signature? I liked the purple too.

Edit: Constructive criticism time!!!!! x3
Spellweaver and Elder look just a tad too similar, imho.
The new Dark Jedi look too... Sith. They're too red and drab, imho. It doesn't really convey that moral gray space, so to speak. In fact... hey, what about something black and gray or monochromatic?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"] Dark Jedi are tags are supposed to be more dark, since they "grey" area of the force should be occupied by the rogues :)

Frankly, I think the progressions are fairly clear :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom