Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upcoming NaNo LOA

Going to participate in National Novel Writing Month this November. I will be on an IC/Posting LOA for the month. Over the next week I'm going to do my best to wrap up the RPs I am in that can be easily wrapped up, or touch base with writing partners where that will not be so easily accomplished (The TSE DMed thread will be completed, even if it runs over into November). No new threads until December! I will still be around OOC to handle staff duties and available on discord.

Specific attention to:
[member="Jairus Starvald"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Adron Malvern"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Lavigny Fynch"] [member="Kole Harper"] [member="Lynnori Cruz"] [member="Vestille Thumahra"] [member="Imogen Daniels"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Vaylin"] [member="Heca Foliou"] [member="Maghr Hu"] [member="Ithnan Cryo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom