Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Up In Flames

Outfit: Link
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Once Maiev’s focus had left Valery’s head, the ‘veil’ that weaved around it seemed to sink into the Jedi. Everything about it changed, from the hair and eye colour, changes in complexion and makeup, even down to specific details like the styling of the hair. Of course the very specific details like Valery’s scar, were also absent.

As the witch’s hands travelled along the length of Valery’s arms, and across the upper back, an almost ethereal-looking silk wrapped around every spot. It followed Maiev’s movements as she walked around to face Valery, and shifted her focus to the Jedi’s torso.

Valery’s words got a small chuckle out of the witch. She caught the Jedi Master’s gaze, a playful smirk to match. “Not the first time I’ve heard that.” After all, she didn’t name her business just because she liked the alliteration. “Not quite yet, my inner perfectionist is currently at odds with the time restraint we’re dealing with.

But the witch worked quickly, and efficiently. She moved almost like a dance, as her hands moved across Valery’s body. Once at her back, Maiev had to refrain from immediately hitting the common pressure points like she would during a massage.

Old habits.

It wasn’t long before Maiev had moved onto Valery’s legs, and not long after that when she took a couple steps back. With a whispered chant, the woven silk sunk into the Jedi’s clothing and established the illusion. Changing Valery’s iconic attire, to something more akin to a smuggler.

All done, what do you think?” Maiev asked, conjuring a full length mirror with a wave of her hand. “Everything went smoothly, except for the lightsabers unfortunately. The crystals within are too strong for the illusion to work.

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Blasters | Lightsaber

"This is... very interesting." Valery looked into the mirror and blinked while she moved her arms, hands, and even her legs to see if it was real. The differences were so astounding that it felt nearly impossible to believe that she was looking at herself. Her hair, her scar, her make-up and clothes — none of it was the same.

It was the perfect disguise, as long as Maiev could retain her control over the illusion.

With a smirk and a nod to show her approval, Valery looked back at the witch, "This is perfect. I could use my blasters and leave my lightsabers here. I won't really need them." She was a good fighter with or without them, and the stun setting on her blasters would allow her to do the job without causing much harm.

"Maybe I'll have to get the Jedi Shadows to learn this someday." She smiled briefly, then turned away from the mirror to remove her lightsabers and ready her pistols.

"Ready to head out?"

Maiev Maiev

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom