Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Up for more

So you want to be hunted then? Toss me some ideas nom nom nom
You said she's on Coruscant, right? He could always try and pick her up at a bar, thinking he's gonna get lucky, but instead she's actually gonna eat him when they get to a hotel room.

Then we can have wacky hijinks of Gatz trying to escape the hotel with a bona fide Sith Apprentice on his tail. I'm sure that won't completely traumatize him.

You said she's on Coruscant, right? He could always try and pick her up at a bar, thinking he's gonna get lucky, but instead she's actually gonna eat him when they get to a hotel room.

Then we can have wacky hijinks of Gatz trying to escape the hotel with a bona fide Sith Apprentice on his tail. I'm sure that won't completely traumatize him.
Valery will be so disappointed smh.

Sure, I can just say it was her last day on the planet before she sneaks off. The fact your character is force sensitive instantly means you would be on her snacc list even if you were Sith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom