Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Up All Night

MOSHED-2023-9-23-22-19-24.jpg

Bespin | Solstice Vine

———————————————
Flashes of blue and pink beams illuminated the dance floor.

What was overwhelming at first glance soon become second nature as the night progressed onward. The nightclub was unsurprisingly packed for this time of night. It was still young, after all. Waitresses and dancers of various species mingled throughout, greeting guests while bearing a lack of clothing and a friendly smile. A strong fragrance of alcohol and drugs could be smelt on each floor. The man pondered on how many rules he would be breaking by even being here as a Jedi. Good thing that title he once bore was long gone. At least that is what he tried to convince himself of.

Okkeus had been here for roughly an hour or two, engaging in a few dances and downing a small amount of liquid courage. The last few weeks he had been traveling the Outer Rim, chasing some clues of an abandoned First Order storage facility. Alas, the results were dry. There were only a few planets left that the man still needed to check. But besides that, the trip had proven to be a waste of time. Which is one of the reasons that a few credits were being spent on a good time tonight.

As a fast-paced electro song came to a close, Okkeus reached out and gave a hug to his dance partner. She was a pretty Pantoran women, maybe a year or two younger than him. The man was ninety nine percent sure that her name is Layla. Or Tali. Or Raye. On second thought, the name was lost. The kiss that was planted on his right cheek was pleasant, but unfortunately did nothing to jog his memory. Offering a warm smile in return, he watched as she walked away, off to talk with a few of her friends. Now seemed like a good time for another drink.

Strutting his way up to the bar, Okkeus rested his arm on the countertop.

"A Jet Juice, please."

Giving a kind nod in acknowledgement, the bartender quickly began to work on his order. In what seemed liked only a few seconds, the glass of orange liquid was set down in front of him. Lifting it with his robotic hand, Okkeus raised the drink before downing it in one gulp. The sweet taste felt good as it made its way to his stomach. Thanking her, the man signaled for it to be added to his tab. Three drinks would not be that bad to pay for, but who knows how many deep he will be by the morning. Turning away from the counter, the young Knight peered out across the dance floor. Propping up both arms, he leaned back, resting for a few moments.

The night was open to many possibilities. Who knows, maybe he would go dance again. Maybe he would join a guest at their booth, taking a moment to tell war stories. Maybe a business deal would be struck upstairs by him and a wealthy patron. It was all up to the Force, because he knew damn well he had no control of it.

Last edited:
———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Outfit X X
Things X X X

A throbbing pain pounded in the woman's hand as blood seeped from split porcelain white knuckles. There was a sizable dent in the wall caused by frustration. Still she could not resist to smile at that pain in her hand. The giant of an epicanthix wandered the halls, residents all trying to avoid being swatted by the huge protruding wings. Those meeting her gaze shifted faster as if sudden fear struck. It was amusing to get, especially given her killing intent was gone in the wind.

There was a sound of booming musing and a feeling of many emotions. It was intriguing given she had never been inside such a place before. Even before she was taken in by her mentor. Curiosity was the better for once as she went inside. On the sensory notes the music was loud, the room was both dark yet bright all the same. Golden orange eyes peered the crowds. "So, energetic..." her eyes turned to the side seeing patrons drowning themselves in drink, "...depressing." Teresa looked over to another spot in a corner where the trade of some kind of drug. Then to the two sharing some kind of intimate moment. "And interesting. Very well let's entertain it this once."

After standing in the doorway awkwardly for a few moments the epicanthix woman moved along the side slowly. She noticed the few looks turning her way, "Perhaps the thing i've heard as liquid courage perhaps does exist." She thought to herself amusingly, seeing that the reactions was totally different in here. Eventually the woman made it to the bar and then nothing. Society was largely uninteresting to Teresa, she had no idea of the customs or kinds of things to order. If it was weapons or food general shopping it was simple but clubs where not.

Looking to the man she noticed in an intimate moment with a woman earlier, he would now get a full look of the woman's face when light hit it. There was a red tattoo from cheeks to neck, her eyes a golden orange surrounded by black. When flashes of white lights hit it was easy to pick up on the unnatural porcelain white complexion, yet it did not make the woman look sickly, rather there was a softness to the features like a living doll. The outfit was simple, and no effort was made to conceal the various lightsabers hanging from the hip. Her hand raised up brushing a strand of thick black hair behind the ear as Teresa leaned down, to the tall for a human male. Matte black lips would stop next to the man's ear as she spoke. "What's good to buy here?"

OIedQlc.gif

Bespin | Solstice Vine

Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

———————————————
The man's eyes immediately caught onto the tall woman walking across the dance floor, sticking out like a Wampa on Tatooine. Her large wings were definitely a sight to behold in an area like this. Sure, winged species were not all the uncommon across the galaxy, but one was still taken aback by their presence. Another thing that caught Okkeus' attention was the lightsabers hanging on this stranger's hip. It was only a few seconds before he picked up on the stench of Sith fermenting from her aura. No immediate threat was being presented by her, but the man still watched on cautiously.

Nonchalantly Okkeus traced the woman as she approached him, towering over his 6'1 frame. One of her wings brushed alongside of his right arm as he simply brushed it away. He watched as she lowered down to talk to him as if he was a child being lectured by a parent.

"That depends on what sort of night you are wanting to have."

A light chuckled escaped his mouth. What sort of question was that? It was nightclub after all. It might as well be a breeding ground for everything that was illegal in this system. Drugs, slaves, stolen ships, conquest property, pirated treasures, it was all up to one's imagination. Okkeus realized long ago that you could not stop all of it, so why even bother making a difference. He tried that once, back during the war. The first one and the second. The Sith and the Maw, one in the same. It did not matter what name they went by; their intentions were the same.

"My guess is you're not from these parts. Name's Okkeus. And yours?

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Outfit X X
Things X X X

Teresa's eyes narrowed from his amusement at her expense, something the woman was not used to. She sat back onto a stool, eyes looking the human up and down taking a notice this one stood out a little more from the rest. Those that took notice looked with curiosity, this one was... caution in his eyes. Yet that was just the surface there was something even deeper to this Okkeus. Not that it was of interest to her.

"Teresa..." She'd press her lips together as if to say her full name but catching it last moment. "...and you could say that, of sorts. Though I do not have the luxury of giving in my hunt." Like a light graze against her senses she finally felt it, energy being pulled to this space of the room as if more than usual. It was not just herself that drew on the force.

"Also depends what kinda night? Let me think a second." A finger raised up pressing against her bottom lip. Her expression was easy to read as the woman pondered the question. "There is only thing any being should aspire for. Freedom to do what one pleases and that, hmmm it's exhilarating I never know what will happen. That is the kind of night I want. I highly doubt you could live to those... expectations." The words rolled like a challenge, to show what one could come up with.

A smile creeped across her lips as her eyes moved to the line of drinks lining the back wall no idea what any tasted like, did it burn was it sweet or bitter. Snapping back that gaze fell upon the man beside her again. "Why not order for me Okkeus?" Teresa demanded with a cold softness to the tone as a box shaped leather pouch floated onto the bar top. The hand closest rested upon the black leather popping the top with a flick.

There was no attempt to hide that the woman was gauging his reactions with each second. It was perhaps more delectable than any drink. It had been a while since she had the opportunity to toy with someone not as resistant to her ploys unlike her mentor.

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei
OIedQlc.gif

Bespin | Solstice Vine

Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax

———————————————
Hailing over the bartender, the man put in an order for the cheapest liquor on tap. He watched as the bartender's soft eyes quickly darted over to the tall, winged individual that sat next to him. Her eyes then darted back to Okkeus where he offered a light smirk and a roll of his eyes. This act of buying her a drink was just to entertain her crazed intentions. Though he was acting light and playful, he did not trust this Sith as far as he could throw her. Granted, he was strong in the Force, but that was besides the point. An almost sickly-green liquid sloshed over in the glass as it was slid towards Teresa.

"Bespin's finest."

Raising his own glass, Okkeus took another drink of the Jet Juice. Was he ashamed of the drink he ordered her? Maybe a little. But until he knew more, this was going to be played extremely safe.

"And you don't think I could live up to those expectations? You don't travel to the satellite galaxies and back by being held back like a slave. Us Spacers are the true definition of free. I got credits on the line to say that I can one up anything you say is 'exhilarating.'"

Challenging this Sith was probably not his greatest idea. He still had no scope of her true power. But to be fair, the man had faced up against visibly stronger opponents in the past, so this whole thing should turn at fine. At least he hoped. It all depended on what sort of thing Teresa had in mind for them next.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge

oO3YGYQ.png

Outfit X X
Things X X X

As the glass slid over, she held her hand out stopping it gently to stop a drop spilling. A smirk of her own appeared for a second as she looked at the glass and picked it up. "See I heard the type of drink a person orders for another is a good tell on impression." Teresa's eyes narrowed bringing the glass of sickly-green liquid to her nose. It burnt at scent alone with a rancid chemical smell. Still she pressed on downing the entire glass. The taste was revolting, bitter and felt like a film was coating her mouth, then it burned on the way down. She began to cough a little into her arm with an expression that showed it was not enjoyable. "I doubt, that is the finest by a long shot."

When Okkeus spoke again, something the man said got a small reaction from Teresa. Wrinkles showed on the bridge of her nose as if it was a flash. "No I really don't think you can if this is how you order." Still she contemplated when in her life was the most exhilarating and even considered how one could judge that against another's. "I suppose I had lots of fun on that blue blades world when my mentors acquaintances wanted to destroy that world, or perhaps the time when my mentors world did get destroyed. That one is still conflicting, that battle was amazing, pushing my body to braking and felt stronger after. But I did enjoy flying there so I'm pissed that it's no more too. Also having fun right now tracking down the two bastards responsible for selling their child. She grew up and got free, now wishes them captured. One of them is a blue blade too." At those words she felt giddy the whole time living the pleasurable moments in her head.

"The other hand, falling asleep flying with the wind against your face and waking up to the most wonderful sunrises. Visited a place with a blue star, the world didn't have much for the land, it's ocean however was filled with glowing life outlining the waves. So mesmerizing few can truly feel that kind of freedom where you are not bound to a floor of some kind."

Tipping the leather pouch a little the woman poured out a few of the big credits. "Care to try again with the order, and treat yourself? I prefer, sweet with a bite. On me this time, I find little use for credits. Unlike how I like my drink, I do not bite. I've no intention to cause chaos, I leave that for others as it's rare I make the first move; outside of battlefields, lessons, targets or work that is."

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei
OIedQlc.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom