Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Unwelcome Guests | The Mandalorian Enclave

After awkwardly fiddling with his Vambraces for most of the flight, Drel stood up to follow Siv into the main room. He pulled grenades off his belt. About to pitch his own plan about them using the enviro seals of their suits to their advantage. He was about to prime the pair of Dioxis grenades before being told no lethals. Drel, rather disappointed returned the grenades to their assigned pouches. Instead opting for a heavy blaster pistol that he promptly switched to stun. “So what’s the play? The rest split up and search for this intruder or intruders? Or we play it safe? I’m not a tech guy, I’m a Hunter.”

SCGcxdj.png

H U N T
Tag: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Drel Rook Drel Rook | Jocun Jones Jocun Jones | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

Sahan and Gwyn volunteered for the separate tasks, leaving the rest of the Mandalorians to Siv. "Alright then," he said with a lack of theatrics. "Remember, we can't have them escape. Don't let them, no matter what happens."

He exited the ship alongside the rest of the Mandalorians, walking into the hangar bay itself. With only the emergency lighting powered by the station's backup generator illuminating the interior, he turned on his HUD's alternate sensors to add thermal and electromagnetic sensors to his vision. "Better we stick together," he said aside to Drel in response to the Mandalorian's question. "Don't know who or what is here. Would rather face them with friendly blasters at my side."

They continued deeper into the station. The benefit of the low power in the station meant that anything alive stood out like a sore thumb to Siv's thermal and electromagnetic sensors. And they were picking something up, alright, though it was faint, and leading them deeper into the station. As they drew closer to the source, he could feel an unnatural pull from his Kyr'lyatr crystal in his crushgaunt. His stomach tightened. Usually, the crystal only reacted around Force-Users; which in this case, meant nothing good.

Eventually, they came into a long corridor barely lit. Siv flicked on his helmet's glowrod, illuminating it. Around ten meters ahead of them was a dark silhouette. Siv didn't waste his time, drawing his blaster pistol and sending off a stun blast in a single fluid movement.

Last edited:
Plans. "Lookin' forward to it." Maybe not as a matter of anticipation, but a desire to know what those plans were. Mandalorians could be a hard read even to someone like her. All the beskar. Better when they weren't wearing the helmet, but only a little. What was it they sought to accomplish? How would they go about it? Jones was all about providing security and stability for the People, but there were lines that shouldn't be crossed. Seemed only time was going to give her an answer whether they'd end up crossed.

Then her conversation partner tasked himself with taking care of the communications task. Jocun hoped he wouldn't be prideful in refusing to call for back up if any hostile presence was greater and more distributed than initially believed. They were a warrior culture, after all, and could get touchy if you "implied they were incapable," so they said.

A metallic clack sounded with Jocun chambering a round as Siv praised his local blaster support. A small smile would greet anyone that looked. What? She'd needed to load the first round at some point now they'd disembarked the ship. Seemed like the right time. Nothing to do with a friendly reminder blasters weren't the only weapon of choice on the scene.

She followed with the rest of the squad as they advanced into the facility as a unit, minus two. Her eyes swept over the interior as they moved, cautious of deep and dark places someone could escape initial notice.

Siv's helmet glowrod caused Jocun to miss a step and her lips to peel back at the piercing light that filled her vision. It wouldn't last long, but long enough for Siv to find someone or something up ahead and started shooting; meanwhile Jones hadn't even gotten a bead on them temporarily blinded. Even with the light not facing in her direction the sudden change in illumination on her eyes had done her no favors.

Once the momentarily blindness began to fade, she brought up the barrel of her gun and made ready to continue the hunt with the rest of them.

Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Drel Rook Drel Rook | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

SCGcxdj_2.png

Sahan made his way to the control room. He started typing in the console. He entered in the passcode for Mind Forge AI, re-establishing the link. "Hello, hello. Artus, can you hear me? I linked you into my comlink as well."

<Ah, yes, thank you,> came a voice through Sahan's helmet comm. <I was just trying to reconnect to the observation platform. You saved me the time, so I greatly appreciate it. Apparently, there's a Jedi padawan named Decoria onboard the platform. She placed a beacon; it's right there behind the console. I was jamming it, but I've decided to let it through. With a little added message of my own at the end. I altered Decoria's voice to sound like she's insulting her master and the other Jedi. That should hopefully let them know that they were foolish to send a girl to try to hack Enclave secrets.>

"Secrets? Why would the Jedi do that? I thought we were allies to the Alliance."

<It wouldn't be the first time Mandalorians have been betrayed by foreign Force traditions. But don't worry, there were no secrets to be gained from a simple observation platform. She'd have to get past me to get any secrets, and I wasn't even connected to the platform at the time she tried to access files. All she got were log files for the platform. Not that we'll allow her to leave even with that, am I right?>

"Right. The Old Man has a couple people looking for her. I'll link you into his comlink, and you can give him the rundown. Maybe turn on any defenses on the platform but keep the lights off. That would work more in our favor."

<On it. I'll let Siv Dragr Siv Dragr know about the padawan fool. I'll see if he wants me to link his HUD into the video feed, or if he'd rather hunt without it.>

"Thanks, Artus." Sahan decided to wait back in the hangar. The Jedi wouldn't be able to leave any other way, so he could be there waiting, if the others didn't capture her first. He had his fingers crossed they wouldn't. He selfishly wanted that honor himself.

enclavediv4.png

Gwyn had silently slipped off to the ship when given the clear. Approaching it from the outside, the engineer noted the ship's factory clean appearance. Not only was it generic as hoth, but it was relatively clean and fresh for a ship. This worried her. What are the chances that this is some kind of rental with zero clues as to who we're fighting?

Gwyn activated her Engineer's Vambrace and started hacking into the ship. It was a breeze getting the defenses down, and soon the ramp was lowered. Like to the ship's hull, the ramp had a clean and new factory feel to it. Gwyneira frowned as she lifted a hand and touched the ship's wall. Using the Force, she tried to access any past memories associated with this ship.

"Brat better get this rental back in one piece," A highly tailored ship salesman complained, "I bet she has no idea how to upkeep a ship this sleek."

"Haar'chak."

Gwyn lowered her hand in disappointment and walked further into the ship. No personal possessions of any kind were left here. An untouched quarter, creepily orderly recreation area, and refresher only used once or twice greeted the disappointed Mandalorian.

As she entered the bridge, she was met with the same scene as the rest. The bridge was the most used part of the ship; but even then it was factory default and hardly messied. No personal possessions, no clues.

Gwyn retracted her vambrace's scomp key. She still had ways of garnishing information from this place.

Seated in the pilot's chair, Gwyn was tapping away at her vambrace's computer, bypassing defenses and accessing data. It was something natural for Gwyn, who found the firewalls too easy to break down. When she broke through, the engineer scrolled through the information. This indeed was a newly made ship, commonly available for rental at Coruscant.

Coruscant, huh? Is this some random thug finding a rental for travel, or is it possible that the Galactic Alliance is somehow behind this?

She shivered at the thought. The last thing anyone needed was reason for all out war...

She dug deeper. Then, the kicker. Gwyn gritted her teeth as she saw the ship's registration to... the New Jedi Order. She hissed, <"What the kark, I thought we were on good terms!">

How much had really changed since Gwyn moved from Kestri to Archais?

Gwyn looked more and more, but alas for she found no further information. She contacted Siv, determined to pass on the information she had.

<<"Siv, it's Gwyn. I hate to alarm you, but this is a New Jedi Order vessel. I don't know what sort of political scandals have been happening between us and them, but the Jedi are here.">>

She closed her eyes, outstretching her Force Sense, her range blossomed as she telepathically checked hallway after hallway. She searched for that fatal Force Signature. The Force Signature of a Jedi. She searched, searched... There! Far from the hanger, a bright light flickered as it moved rapidly from hallway to hallway. Gwyneira zoned in on the light... and she saw something that immediately triggered her motherly instincts.

She saw flickers of her own memories in her mind. Elise going off to train as a Myrmidon soldier. Mevia joining her father as they boarded a ship to go to Chiss space. Her two daughters, still yet to reach puberty, sparring in a training hall. A newborn baby, fragile and pure, held in her arms. And it all was triggered seeing a glimpse of the Jedi - no - Padawan who was here.

<<"Siv! It's a child! They sent a Padawan, an ad'ika into the heart of enemy lines! How-how could they!? Does the current Jedi Council have no concern for their children?!">>

She winced her eyes shut, grimacing, <<"When I get my hands on the demagolka who sent a Padawan on such a suicidal mission...">>

enclavediv4.png

Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Lily Decoria Lily Decoria Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Drel Rook Drel Rook Jocun Jones Jocun Jones

Last edited:

lily-div.png

Equipment: Training saber
Attire: Jedi Outfit
Tags: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Jocun Jones Jocun Jones | Drel Rook Drel Rook

Lily had been correct and she was able to draw the Mandalorians in. What had her on edge was that they were here and they did not seem to be approaching things in a friendly manner. It was clear that the forward operations base was not abandoned, nor were the Mandalorians presence in the area declining like she had been led to believe. It was bad intel but she had found out about the Mandalorians wanting to continue to raid and ravage other worlds, a crusade was what she could gather.

Problem for Lily was needing to get out of the base without being captured. If she got captured then it was all over and she couldn't relay the information to the Jedi Council.

Climbing through the facility, Lily was attempting to navigate her way through the facility quickly. However, she had no idea of the layout and was mostly scrambling around, desperately searching for opportunities that can help her circle back to the ships in order to escape on one of them. The rushed, blind running around meant that she wasn't really aware of the direction she was heading next and just prayed that she wouldn't reach a dead end. However, it seemed that luck was continuously turning a blind eye to Lily, she sprinted into the next room and it was very clearly a dead end. She had no way to escape, she was too large to squeeze through the smaller vents out.

She was going to have to stand her ground now. Something she knew wasn't going to be a good idea but options were run out and she couldn't allow herself to be captured. Igniting the training saber and took a defensive stance as she held her ground from the direction they would be approaching from.

SCGcxdj.png

H U N T
Tag: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Drel Rook Drel Rook | Jocun Jones Jocun Jones | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria

The figure was able to evade the attack, moving swiftly deeper into the station. Unfortunately for them, Siv had been able to secure a bio-signature lock. The fugitive was fast, but moving through unfamiliar territory that the Mandalorians were well familiar with.

<<"Siv, it's Gwyn. I hate to alarm you, but this is a New Jedi Order vessel. I don't know what sort of political scandals have been happening between us and them, but the Jedi are here.">>

Gwyn's voice rang over their comm frequency as they pursued their target. Siv had suspected as much when he saw the craft in the hangar, but Gwyn's digging confirmed his suspicions. Little surprise the fugitive had evaded their first attack; a Jedi was much harder to subdue. Not that Siv didn't have any experience with capturing Force Users, Jedi, and Sith alike. The nice thing about the former was their tendency to not fight to their fullest, a byproduct of a religion that promoted pacifism as its chief tenet.

They rounded a corner and came upon a dead end. There the Jedi was, ignited lightsaber in hand, standing defiantly. Siv and the two others stopped at the entranceway, the lights from their helmets and the Jedi's lightsaber the only illumination, casting dark shadows around them.

<<"Siv! It's a child! They sent a Padawan, an ad'ika into the heart of enemy lines! How-how could they!? Does the current Jedi Council have no concern for their children?!">>

"Haar'chak," Siv swore under muttered breath. "I can see that." His voice had changed as he looked at the young Padawan. For a moment he was reminded of his own son. Then the light of the lightsaber shifted the shadows on the Padawn's face, and the passing similarity vanished. under his helmet, his eyes deadened and he raised his blaster, cutting comms with Gwyn with his other. She might not like what was about to follow.

"Listen kid," he said slowly. "You're getting brought in. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

Last edited:
Having followed Siv Dragr Siv Dragr through the facility, on the hunt for the intruder, Drel found himself face to face with a Jedi. At least he would have support from the other Mandos.
A heavy blaster pistol in his right hand. Upon hearing Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla over his Comm, he frowned beneath his helmet. He didn’t want to kill a kid. There was no honour in that. As Siv tried to de-escalate the situation, Drel stood his ground. Planning his next move should it come to that. He knew with mechanically enhanced body he could go toe to toe with force user, so, should it come to that, he would use his jet pack to launch forward and crash tackle the padawan. He just hoped it wouldn’t come to that.

Jones stood off to one side with her rifle shouldered. Deep, red eyes slid aside to look at Siv Dragr Siv Dragr as the mobile group came into view of an ignited lightsaber. The man didn't sound like he was looking forward to what was about to go down. Couldn't blame him. Wrangling someone that young was rarely enjoyable, especially when they'd committed some high crimes. Breaking into a Mandalorian outpost was pretty bad.

As far as Padawan-this or Jedi-that, she had no opinion on the matter. Heard about them, of course. Sith and Jedi were everyone's favorite boogeymen it was hard not to hear stories. Epic battles in orbit or consuming entire worlds. Better all that was kept far and away from their little corner of the galaxy most people thought. Jones didn't disagree. Sounded like more trouble than it was worth.

Now there stood one before them. Woman with special abilities and a plasma blade. Things could get dicey awfully quick.

"Put down the blade. There's still time for things to work out." At least no one had said the woman had killed someone, right? So the punishment wouldn't be too extreme. Hopefully. Might depend on just what the woman had been doing up here.

Drel Rook Drel Rook | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

SCGcxdj_2.png

Artus relayed on Sahan's HUD where the infiltrator was via security cams. "Well, looks like I'll be going through a maintenance hatch again." He found a maintenance hatch, using it to take a shortcut. As he maneuvered between the walls, Artus kept him up on any communications, including the Krayt lady's message to the Old Man. Sahan chimed in himself. <Not exactly a child. She's obviously fully grown. Probably close to my age. Saw her on the security footage. I got Artus back online. He found a beacon she sent back to the Jedi.> Sahan chuckled. <He let it through, with some minor alterations. Should get their attention. If they're trying to spy on us for whatever reason, we should send them a message.>

Sahan popped his head out of a hatch above where everyone else was. "What's taking so long? Oh, right. None of you are used to going non-lethal, are you? I have something that might work." He activated the Htagir'senaar Whistling Birds in his left pauldron. They rocketed towards the area around the Jedi's feet in an attempt to freeze her in place and prevent her from running.

lily-div.png

Equipment: Training saber
Attire: Jedi Outfit
Tags: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Jocun Jones Jocun Jones | Drel Rook Drel Rook

She was cornered and the Mandalorians were approaching. She inhaled deeply, she hoped that things could be solved without violence and initially, it really seemed that way. "This isn't how it seems. Let me leave and we'll pretend this will never happen." Lily didn't want to start a war, or conflict, she knew that some Mandalorians could be rash or war hungry, she had been born after the Mandalorians attempted to destroy Eshan. However, she had learned that the Enclave had worked with the Jedi to fight the Maw. She hoped reason could be met.

While she held a defensive stance, she didn't make an attempt to attack or move, she just hoped that they would move aside and acknowledge this was all a mistake and let it go.

Then a new Mandalorian came in and instantly launched an attack at Lily. She leaped backwards and reached for the Force and blasted the needles with the Force, avoiding them and any harm they might do to her. "Stop this. I am not here to cause problems but I'm not going to stand around and allow you to attack me."

SCGcxdj.png

H U N T

"This isn't how it seems. Let me leave and we'll pretend this will never happen."

Sometimes Siv wondered if Jedi were naturally stupid, or if it was a product of their indoctrination. "You're on Enclave ground, in an Enclave military installation, attempting to do what," he breathed in sharply, "we don't know. Yet." His trigger finger pulsed, impatient. "You wanna come in quietly and explain this whole thing, be my guest."

Then Sahan somehow punched out of a hatch and launched his cryoban Whistling Birds at the feet of the Jedi. The Jedi instinctively reacted by pushing against them with the Force, back towards the Mandalorians. His own reflexes razor-sharp, Siv raised his gauntlet and fired a concussive blast at the rockets, detonating them into a brilliant explosion of frozen crystals and mist. That damn kid was too impulsive, he thought, gritting his teeth.

"Look, kid," he said slowly, trying to calm down his own emotions before he turned the small room they stood into a fireworks show, "maybe they don't teach you intergalactic politics and state relations in your Jedi temple. But you being here is a serious breach of Enclave law. And you're in Enclave territory. Come in quietly, we'll sort this out, and no one has to get hurt." His other hand drifted to his Skira kal knife that sat sheathed at his hip. "I don't want to have to hurt you. But if I have to, I will." It wasn't a threat. It was a promise.

Last edited:
Jones smiled patiently when the Jedi tried to talk her way out of the situation. Criminals often did if they didn't feel absolute confident they could fight their way out -- or were adverse to physical violence. The latter being something of a puzzle. How did you violate someone else's domain and expect to saunter off without a confrontation? The initial violation was itself violence -- just not of flesh and blood. It wasn't as though the owners of the platform were ambiguous or the place abandoned for salvage.

Perhaps the Jedi would have garnered some measure of tolerance if she'd tried that claim. Had there been any flesh and blood people manning the facility? An abandoned facility left to automation was not unheard of... though it was common either.

Red eyes watched calmly as whistling birds flew toward the Jedi, then back at them, and then exploded. Jones tipped her head and then reached up to tip her hat. "If you weren't here to cause trouble, Ma'am, you wouldn't be here in the first place uninvited. Trespassing is a crime even among Alliance worlds."

"I'm always partial to everyone getting along and we sorting things out nice and calm like, myself. No need for anyone to get hurt,"
Jones echoed Siv's desire for the Jedi to come quietly. Of course, if the woman declined, Jones was prepared to respond along with the rest of those present. A Sheriff had to be ready for unruly subjects. Just a shame when things got sour was all.

Drel Rook Drel Rook | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Lily Decoria Lily Decoria | Siv Dragr Siv Dragr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom