Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unshatterable

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
"His name is Nyarl." Valik said as he took the two large folds of skin in either hand and began focusing on them. The Taozin's invisilibility in the Force was brought upon by their skin but the 'amulet' needed to made quickly, before the effects wore off after death. He needed to be swift. "He was a Quarren of little importance before I found him. I was going to use him as a simple test subject, to be experimented upon and disposed of, but he proved himself useful with his ability. I made him more than what he was, but my ability to further his progression is waning." He said as the skin flaps coiled and hardened, in response to Valik's Alchemy, before finally stopping, the process complete.

"Quite simply I hate to see the good talent go to waste." he said as he gestured the the two skins, now Taozin Amulets. "The process is done, and the Beskar'Gam will need to made around it for the best results. Put the armor under it and the amulet is vulnerable to attack, put it over the Taozin skin and it won't have the full effect." He said as he cut a small hole in the creature, before cutting a larger hole around it. He then stuck the smaller hole around his finger and fashioned the skin into a ring, before similarly creating another amulet for himself. He didn't have interest in protecting himself from shatterpoints, so it was of less concern to him to make a larger one.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

"Well, I can certainly appreciate potential talent." said the Mandalorian as he stood up off of the wall, "I'll guide Nyarl to the apex of his abilities." With that said, Isley hearkened to the instructions that the Alchemist had provided regarding the Taozin Amulets. He then stepped over, leaned over, and collected the two skins into his arms before reaching into the pouch which hung from his utility belt. "I'll be absolutely certain to inform the smith of these instructions, to the letter. Your payment, as discussed: two Force Dead blood samples. Maverick, a male, and Una, a female, respectively. I certainly hope that this venture won't be the last time we go diving into a cavern together, as I'd love nothing more than to work with you again in the future." He then extended his hand, offering the chilled container to the Alchemist.

@Valik

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik nodded as the man presented the DNA samples, but instead of taking them first rose a hand and attempted to move the blood in the Force. It was unsuccessful, which proved the items were legitimate. He then extended his hand and took the chilled container, preserving the oh-so precious samples.

"A pleasure doing business with you Metus." He said as he began to leave the cavern. "Where shall I instruct Nyarl to meet you?" He asked as they continued back to their respective ships.

@[member="Isley Verd"]

"The pleasure's all mine." he said calmly, whilst striding along in the direction of his personal vessel. "There is a Sanctum on Ryloth. By basic planetary transport, he should be able to get there with no problem. I will be there to meet him whenever he arrives." With that said, he gave the Alchemist a final farewell consisting of a polite wave and entered his ship. He stowed the Taozin amulets within the cargo portion of the vessel and began going through the take off procedures. Then, once the engines ignited, Isley guided the vessel into the heavens and out of sight.

@[member="Valik"].

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik made a note to tell Nyarl to head to Ryloth as he headed back to his ship, took care to store the two blood samples, and then prepped the engines before heading out into the stars, closely examining the Taozin ring on his finger. Any good arms dealer knew there was always another man who'd paid more for something better, and any good weapons designer knew to start building countermeasures to his weapons before they were deployed in case of capture and it being used against you. That was the true reason for his taking the ring, to allow him a good way to build a countermeasure, for himself in case relations with the mandalorian went sour, and perhaps for the shatterpointer if he had the means to pay. It seemed the next few months would be very, very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom