Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Unraveling on Anaxes (Bounty Hunters / Galactic Alliance / Others)

Karkosuchus

K

-

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png

classified.png

COMPNOR CONTRACT: Kohlhaase Gotthard
REWARD: 100,000 UCs
ALIVE

[Disclaimer: Reward will be split among the successful capturers]

The Empire is offering generous mercenary contracts to individuals and groups for the abduction of Senator .​
REQUIREMENTS:
  • Participate in the IC thread​
  • 5 posts minimum​
  • Have fun. Or don't tbh​
  • Post proof of completion in this thread to receive the reward​
SEAL-OF-APPROVAL.png

Due to the recent mawite uprising on Corulag put down by the Chancellor Auteme Auteme and a few other brave souls. The Senator of the Corulag System Kohlhaase Gotthard has fled the world to Anaxes for a brief pit stop before traveling to the Capital City of Coruscant to brief the senate on the fate of his world and a desperate plea for aid from the Galactic Alliance to relief the suffering of families.

Meanwhile the EMPIRE has launched "OPERATION CHARIOT' a move designed to strike at the very heart of the Alliance in the form of the Senate. Looking to capitalized on the distractions on the Maw Front and the Cold War. The EMPIRE makes a gamble to secure Corulag for themselves by forcefully kidnapping the Senator of Corulag and replacing him with a Replica to advance their agenda in front of the Senate.

However the Empire is not willing to risk another military engagement at this time due to OPERATION SCIMITAR taking focus. Therefore a call has been sent out to the galaxy's infamous to capture Senator Gotthard during his brief rest on Anaxes and bring him into Imperial Space. While the ISB send a replacement GOTTHARD to the Capital City of Coruscant in his stead before the Senate.

No operation can stay a secret as Alliance Operatives have intercepted a brief coded message from Bastion to the Bounty Hunter Known as Karkosuchus to begin the operation. Fearing for the repercussions of allowing Senators to be attacked without consequences. Additional protection has been assigned to protect the senile senator from harm.

START DATE: 9/10/2022

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah nuts, and I was just at Corulag too, seems like I missed my chance since I wouldn't wanna get in the way of my "colleagues" here.

Rule No.5 "No Hunter Shall Interfere With Another's Hunt." ( We still hold ourselves to the creed right, it not just me? :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom