Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unorthodox Light Sider looking to [Insert Action Here]

Myra

M
Honestly I'm just looking to do some threads. Dreyton is a pretty unorthodox light sider as he leans more towards Authoritarianism / Ends justify the means rather than egalitarian Jedi. Right now he's orderless, having no faction, and at least for now I'd like to keep it that way. If you want to try to seduce him over to your faction/order go ahead but it'll be a bit of work xD.

Anywho, duels, beating up criminals, random interaction, running into eachother at an outer rim cantina, pretty much anything will do. Anyone got any ideas?

I'm game! I'm a Jedi Padawan, but not really good with following rules...much to the dismay of my Dad...lol. I have my own sip and small crew. I handle treasure hunts, cargo hauls, freeing slaves, etc. I'm also quite stubborn!

There's plenty that we could do. I need to do some more tinkering with traps to ensnare First Order and Sith soldiers. You could be an unexpected victim :)

Thiavi

T
Well, I'm bored and could use another thread or two. Thiavi here is a mandalorian exile who is also unorthodox in the sense that she avoids the level of violence that most mandalorians are used to. Not that she won't fight, She just fights for very different reasons, and avoids the various faction wars.

I've also got a sith inquisitor if you'd prefer to just dive straight into combat, he's also slightly unorthodox in the sense that he has a calm demeanor not common for sith.

[member="Dreyton"]

[member="Dreyton"] ~ Eustachya here is floating around the galaxy at the moment, trying to find herself. Having them run into each other at a cantina might prove interesting. She got her own exile story too, so it's possible they could get along. Or not. :p

Myra

M
[member="Loreena Arenais"]

Dreyton and Loreena could run into eachother hunting down some pirates or bandits or something? Could be fun?

[member="Thiavi"] [member="Eustachya"]

Running into eachother at a cantina or other social area could be fun. But I'd be willing to hear any other ideas you may have!

Thiavi

T
Dreyton said:
beating up criminals, random interaction, running into eachother at an outer rim cantina
Cantina meetup that starts out as a social interaction, than it gets interrupted by criminals later? xD

Could lead to those pirates you were talking about too

[member="Dreyton"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom