Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown LOA

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Hey guys.

I will likely be taking a backseat in the RP threads that I am in, or any future threads. A while back, my grandmother passed away with my grandfather following not even a month later. It hit home kind of hard for me with how long I had spent with them as I child, but I tried to stay active as much as I could on the board. It was when I learned that two days ago, my uncle has now passed away as well.

I will still be around to perform my Factory Judge duties and to be part of the factions that I am. However, responding to threads, and making new ones will be on the lowest part of my list of things to do. My muse is dying really badly and so I will need to take some time for myself to try and get a grip on life again.

I am sorry for all of those that this affects, I wish it wouldn't be this way.

[member="Shaun Castanic"]

Should you need anything, do not hesitate to shout out.

Take care of yourself and your family, Shaun. I wish you and your family all the best, during such a hard time.

I'm truly sorry, brother.

Take care of yourself, doll; a minute, hour, or day at a time. Sorry to hear about your Grandparents and Uncle and I hope things start looking up for you! We haven't really spoke much, but you're a good soul, [member="Shaun Castanic"] and I'm sending good vibes your way!

[member="Shaun Castanic"]

Sorry to hear. I lost the same relatives in a short span of time, and I was very close to them. I know what you're going through. Take the time that you need. We'll be around when you need us, either to chat or for an escape. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom