Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unit Quality

Quality: (What is the overall quality of your unit? This includes battle experience, training, equipment quality and leadership. The possible ratings from highest to lowest are: A - Elite, B - Veteran, C - Trained, D - Untrained, E - Rabble.

Is it acceptable to list two qualities, one for individual training and cohesion, and one for example for gear or logistics or command if there is a large disparity.

Example A,
A Pirate Gang, rich from their various activities, top gear possibly from limited or reserve stocks that players have deved, but next to no formal training or unit cohesion. - I may well be deving this example soon.

Example B,
Veteran soldiers, many campaigns and conflicts, elite level training but they've lost their home or faction so they no longer have the best gear, they instead have a wide range of gear taken from multiple sources - This is another unit of mine.

If this is not preferred, can it be noted instead below the unit quality?

[member="Kei Amadis"]
Keep it at one. The rating is an overall average of training, experience, weaponry and competence.

You're free to give the rating then explain why you've given that.

Remember, B and especially A quality are heavily limited, so you'll need to show something is dramatically better than average.

Also, since this seems to be about a codex topic I'll move it over there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom