Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected Bonus (The Moross Crusade Dominion of Q-27)

"Yes," Inari replied softly, "I have seen it in Protectorate and Fringe space. That is where my initial curiosity came about. I feel it would serve its purpose very well in unifying Moross space. You see, we are quite ... distant, from one end to the other. With various obstacles that would prove challenging for a direct line. I understand you do not speak for Silk now, but I would very much enjoy your thoughts and insight on setting up a transit and evac plan within us. These sorts of things are rather beyond me."

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

[member="Amorella Mae"]

"Transit and evac, huh? Yeah, I can give you the general idea. I've been all over your space at one point or another, I know the lay of the land. My big question for you is what your goal might be, where you want people going, where you want your hubs. Some of your frontiers are gettin' far enough out there that you'll want at least one hub outside your core world, spinward for sure, maybe out near Ceto. Assumin' you'll be wantin' to link up with Confederate space in one way or another." He offered a flat-eyed grin. "I've known a good Fed or two, but the bulk of'em could use a boot up the rear, and I hear you're in the cobbler business. Plus let's be real. In any serious long-term contest between you and the Horde, out there in that same frontier, the Crusade wins. Your spinward expansion prospects ain't bad. So make a hub outta Ceto, and not just a HALCYON hub either. Defense, evac -- if you need to get people outta the region ahead of a Horde incursion, Ceto's not a bad place to go to, or at least it'd be a decent transit point."

"I am not inclined to base my people's welfare and safety on a threadbare relationship with the Federation, presently," she needn't go into details, "but I find having the ability to quickly and efficiently transit numbers from and to Ceto to be a good plan. Boots and all."

The Aesir returned his grin with an amiable smile, blue eyes twinkling with wry humor from behind her mask, "Exocron would be a major hub, naturally, and as for our other tail Terminus makes a solid central hub. I'd like to see Kinooine fit into connections as we continue to expand its economy and uses. Our plans for orbital shipyards there are slowly coming to fruition and I expect a growing need to transport larger numbers to its location."

Now if only they could find a way to haggle Kal'Shebbol away from the Protectorate they would really be in business.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom