Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Undeveloped Species

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Anyone feel like giving these ugly little things some background lore, a home planet, some cultural history and inherent personality traits? Here's a link to something that's been overlooked for years on end:

Maybe we can all come up with something to incorporate here? Just a suggestion - what do you guys think?

Last edited:
FudSangart.png

This you mean? This is the concept art for them, I must say it is a rather interesting look for a species. Like a frog. I be all for the more unusual species, maybe as a big lore entry

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

Indeed!

My overworked furry butt doesn't have the time and energy, but someone with a greater amount of dedication could probably pull off some pretty cool variants - I figured I'd toss out the idea and see what came of it. Have fun if you do anything, and share this topic, if you don't mind - let's create some cool variants. Everybody, see if you can craft yourselves a cool alien from a forgotten bit of lore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom