Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Underworld Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Lot O: The complete files of every Jedi Shadow breaking Republic law before the Olra'en administration, at Jedi Council-level clearance. Also, the complete war crimes file on Matsu Ike, including thorough holorecordings.

The astromech droid groaned and shooks its head, causing the top-hat to wobble precariously. "Ugh! What is -wrong- with you meatbags? Do you have meat in your earholes? No personal favor bids! I swear, if I had a credit for every meatbag that couldn't follow instructions, I'd have more money than I'd know what to do with! I don't know what I'd spend any of it on, but still! I'd have loads of it. Maybe I'd make a pool of liquid gold. That sounds fun. Of course, I'd have to learn how to swim then."

Vulpesen chuckled and tapped in another bid, taking notice of [member="Selka Ventus"] the Council would need to hear about this.

Lot F: Footage of the duels of the Tournament of the Cauldron as well as inside accounts of all matches participated in by Vulpesen Espadus Torrevaso, including a match in which he was forced to face a fellow jedi in potentially lethal combat. This will be added to my 100,000 credits.

Lot O: A personal favor from myself, a hunt for any creature you wish(creature will only be killed if absolutely necessary and your presence is optional), a set of akk dog scales, and 200,000 creedits. Replace my favor with a baby rancor.

The hunt will be done with members of Verres Trading if I am unavailable.

Matreya

Kasamann said:
Lot O: The Blueprints for a Unique style of Speeder, the EAG and 300,000 cr.
After removing the credits, and altering his bid, the finality of such would read:

Lot O: The Blueprints for a Unique style of Speeder, the EAG, a fully grown Rancor for experimentation or use as will, a sample of an Andolith oddity DNA (Kasamann's very own), a custom weapon crafted to chosen specifications, and lastly a Cloak of Nuun

Harrip had listened quietly for a long time. Though he had planned on bidding, his purse of credits was indeed very small and contained very little if any value. He thought through the best possible item he could choose from, for he could only really bid on one item. The puzzle sounded interesting, his mind had always been fascinated with puzzles and the reward of ancient monasteries was most intriguing. He counted what he had again, he laid the purse aside and spoke hoarsely out to the droid.

"Lot D Please! 1000 credits and a sample of Rakghoul DNA."

It wasn't much but it was what he had, and he would use it as needed. But in truth he wasn't too concerned, it wasn't life or death.

The Miraluka stood in the back, silent. She knew some here. She was glad she didn't know others. All she was looking for was something to help her with her journey. And so, she placed two small bids.
Lot D: 3000 credits and a lightsaber baton
Lot M: 7000 credits

Aedan calmly leaned forward intertwining his fingers as he looked over the lots there sighing as he rolled his head a bit mumbling. "Nothing really stands out yet. Maybe I should bid just for the fun of it. OH well lets see for Lot D 1 Druindfire Gem and 2,000 credits, For Lot C I will bid 1 Solace-class five-zero-zero starfighter (MMS-500.A1 Non-AMD) recently acquired in a separate auction, and for lot F I will bid 1 squadron of Devastator-class elite fighters." Aedan leaned back as he watched the astromech that rolled around taking a drink from the Correllian whiskey he had in his hand. Of course the young man was bidding under an allias but he had no doubts that his true identity would come under notice by whoever was truly behind this auction. [member="Ayden Cater"]

Lot C: 1 Solace-class five-zero-zero starfighter (MMS-500.A1 Non-AMD)
Lot D: 1 Druindfire Gem and 2,000 credits.
Lot F: 1 squadron (12 fighters) Devastator-class heavy fighters

As [member="Aden Dawson"] bid on the lot for the Datacron, Saran frowned. She could hardly match that. Quietly, she checked her account. Nope, not nearly enough. She would have to let it go. But no one else has bid on the crystals. She may just get them.

Matreya

Kasamann chuckled when he saw Kyptus. How that man still hadnt been killed was beyond him.

Lot O: The Blueprints for a Unique style of Speeder, the EAG, a fully grown Rancor for experimentation or use as will, a sample of an Andolith oddity DNA (Kasamann's very own), a custom weapon crafted to chosen specifications, a Cloak of Nuun, information on weaknesses pertaining to Andolith's and Miraluka, studies on how to best assassinate a target while remaining unseen

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Lot P: One lock of hair from the Lady Protector, Cira.
  • Holocron containing a Tràkatahttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tràkatahttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tràkata duel between the Mad Child, Peiori Caligga, and Benedict Eden, whose name is spoken in a rare occurrence by the holocron's Gatekeeper (before, of course, it is succeeded by the string of the usual Liar, Backstabber,Do-Not-Trust curses). The duel features the two odd mutations of the lightsaber style pioneered by each man (as well as a 10-minute smoke break):​
-Peiori's fork-stabby motions using a deactivated hilt, only activating the blade upon physical contact as though it were a cattle gun

-Benedict's utilizing a poorly assembled-lightsaber with the battery exposed and dangling by a wire. The lightsaber unable to stay reliably lit, Benedict botches several would-be coup-de-graces as his blade goes out at inopportune and completely stupid times.

​An astute pupil may be able to glean the basics to the Tràkata style through virtue of learning how NOT to use it.

Aedan chuckles and calmly enters a second bid on Lot D bidding a surprising amount of items his eyes gleaming fiercely as he chuckles. "I bid 3 Druindfire gems and 2 Facade-Class pocket carriers."

" I bid 250,500 credits on Lot N, Intelligence gathered upon the Republic from Operation Flood, 5,000 Skivvian slaves and servants and 50 Skivvian Artists. "

A cold voice rang out from a tall Chiss woman.

Gordosa

G
*Slides in and looks at the closed sign.*

"Crap." Gordosa said, "UGBOLT! GET ME A DRINK. We have to go back to the ship."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom