Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Storm: Victory Announcement

VICTORY: SITH EMPIRE

Hard fought, all! Much better than the Junction invasion. :D

Jorn & Kaine get best duel of the thread.

Some pointers for the future:

LOTS of OOC discussion going on in the thread, which isn't illegal, just frowned upon. I propose we try to keep it limited to private messages or the Roleplay Discussion forum, it ruins the immersion.

When posting in the thread, you should be posting the characters you're interacting with and your location at the top of your post. Using the @Teferi Efreet method of letting people know you posted is the best way to handle this, while posting your location under their names.

Jorn Mair

J
Best Duel? thanks and Kaine did a good fight. Made me think about what I should do next.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Teferi Efreet said:
When posting in the thread, you should be posting the characters you're interacting with and your location at the top of your post. Using the @[member="Teferi Efreet"] method of letting people know you posted is the best way to handle this, while posting your location under their names.
Is this going to be a standard applied to all Dominion and Invasion threads?

Would say congrats Sith, but I'm a Jedi. So screw y'all :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom