Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Storm(Mandalorians/Sith)

Jorn Mair

J
Kaine,Verz-Capitol City.

Jorn was in a choke hold form the sith. his feet were scraching the ground. He grouvled at Verz "Again, Verz" Jorn wanted Verz to fire another blast at the Sith. If he wanted to block it he would have to use the force and to do that he would mostlikely be overloaded. if not then his armor would be gone. and it would give him a chance to fire the pistol that he had stolen at the Sith.

Capital City - Jorn & Verz

Using the Force, Kaine jerked Jorn into the trajectory of the blast, before throwing the Mandalorian at his comrade and then releasing them from his invisible choke hold. "Surrender Mandalorians, you have been the most worthy of opponents. If you are lucky you will be spared, but if you continue to resist, you will be slaughtered and your worlds shall burn." He activated his lightsaber and pointed it at the two Mandalorians as he said so.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was yanked towards the blast. he didnt know what to do. only fired. he aimed just ahead of the blast to see if he could disapate the shot and it wouldnt hit him to his dismay. he hit the blast. It was a 1 in a million shot. He was them flung into Verz. he groaned when he landednext to Verz. He looked at Verz and nodded his head. He was going on the attack.

"Look man we just dont want to fight the Jedi. and just because of that you attack us? If you ask me thats a load of bullshit." Jorn stood up and faced him continuing "And we will never surender." Jorn Raised his stolen pistol and fired 3 rounds out of it. Jorn then rolled to the right and ran to move aruond him again. He left Verz where he was at and intended to flank him.

Capitol, Jorn, Kaine
Verz saw his ion pulse hit his vod. Luckily their tech was EMP hardened, protecting it from ion blasts. He saw the saber pointed at himhim and snarled at his foe.
"I swear on the ashes of my ancestors that I will never surrender to you!"
With that he flew towards his foe, holding his dagger, 7 inches of Mandolorian Iron, and stabbed his foe deeply, bitibg through the Ultrachrome and drawing blood, then detaching his jetpack at the same time so it ripped his foe off oh his blade and sending him flying at the same time.

OOC: Not to be the bad guy, but that was some serious case of power emoting. Power Emoting is the abuse of an emote to describe an action that takes away the ability of another player to respond or prevent it. If my previous post felt like Power Emoting, it was because you can't really counter the Force unless you're a Sith or Jedi yourselves, and since you're Mandalorians you're vulnerable to being tossed around telekinetically, which I have kept at a minimum to give you fair chances to engage me.

Kaine Zambrano said:
OOC: Not to be the bad guy, but that was some serious case of power emoting. Power Emoting is the abuse of an emote to describe an action that takes away the ability of another player to respond or prevent it. If my previous post felt like Power Emoting, it was because you can't really counter the Force unless you're a Sith or Jedi yourselves, and since you're Mandalorians you're vulnerable to being tossed around telekinetically, which I have kept at a minimum to give you fair chances to engage me.
(OOC: Sorry, but I was in the same mindset as fighting Dax, where he goes and makes it impossible to follow through unless you explicitly state the result in the same post.)

"So be it..." Kaine watched as Verz roared towards him, using his jetpack to increase his speed as he brandished a massive dagger, most likely made from that bothersome Mandalorian Iron Kaine had come to despise. At the last possible moment, Kaine rolled to the left, the knife barely scratching against his shoulder plate as Verz roared past. Kaine rolled into a kneeling stance as he extended his right arm and aimed it at Jorn, preferring the standing target to the moving one, but instead of a burst of lightning that would usually follow such a gesture, a mechanism on his wrist expanded and launched a explosive spike that would explode on contact with whatever it hit. The spike was filled with moderate explosives, which would be rather deadly to an unarmored target, but would cause some damage to an armored one, but nothing too serious or life threatening.

Jorn Mair

J
Kaine,Verz-Captiol City.

Jorn saw the projectile comming at him he did a matrix move and limbowed under the missile. he cam back up to see kaine stiil had his arm up. He fired and rolled to the left to make sure that he didnt get hit again. Jorn grabbed his last dagger and threw it at Kaine. it was a last resort. but it culd give Verz time to get back into the fight.

Jorn, Kaine- Capitol
Verz got up off of his knee and saw Jorn engaged with their foe. He fired another ion burst at Kaine, hoping to shock him with that superconductive armor. He blasted another two bursts of crackling blue energy at his foe.

Capital City - Jorn & Verz

Kaine deflected the shots away and pulled the dagger to his other hand with the force, gripping the hilt of it tightly. He turned back to Verz as the shot of crackling energy hit his armor, conducting off the Ultrachrome outer armor with arcs of electricity that danced like some daemon possessed across his armor, but the polyfibe under armor was not conductive like the Ultrachrome, and thus the electricity did not spread to inside of the armor. Kaine laughed, a deep baritone rumble distorted by his helmet. "A clever attack, but something I had planned for when I made this armor. It will not be so easily." At an unseen command, the launcher on his wrist cycled to another explosive spike, which he planned to use for later. He waited there, lightsaber glowing brightly and dagger held in his other hand, daring the two Mandalorians to attack him.

Jorn, Kaine, Capitol
Verz silently cursed as his enemy told them of his armor and the electrically resistant underarmor.
"You see dar'jetii, you fight only for power and your darkness. We Mando'ade fight for our ancestors and our gods. That is why we will win. For every Mandolorian is an expert in war. We live, and breath it, and we become war itself. The very definition of warrior is a Mandolorian. We have no need for heroes. Only a hatred of cowards. What do you personally get from this? I sincerely wish to know."

Kaine chuckled, "This is merely punishment for your kind. You would not align with the Empire against the Republic, your superiors brought this death and destruction upon you. I, for one, would have gladly aligned with the Mandalorians, but no. We were denied an alliance against the Republic, and thus there was only one course of action to put you in your place, and thus we are here, the hammer of which the Mandalorians will be crushed against the anvil. I gave you plenty of chances to surrender, yet your stubbornly refused. But, I am so very kind, and I will ask a final time, surrender and you will be spared. Perhaps your leaders will finally see reason, and end this senseless war between our cultures."

Jorn, Kaine, Verz - Capitol

Having informed Fleet that they controlled the defenses, Daxton and his squad of Sith sought out enemy survivors to correct their status, moving them to the KIA list as soon as possible. They had just dispatched a squad of mandalorians, when his adjutant informed him that Kaine was engaged with two enemies. Now normally he would want to watch in silence, seeing if his apprentice had taken his lessons to heart but now was not the time for idle musing.

With a silent command, he had half his team deploy and protect the perimeter while he and two others focused on the Mandalorian flying above taking potshots at Kaine. Without warning Daxton and his companions lashed out with invisible tentacles of force, battering him front and back. Powerful telekinetic punches capable of downing wookies and denting space ship armor came from all directions. Force push and pull simultaneously of the limbs would make it feel as if they were being pulled out of the socket while a Force choke around his neck would make it a battle just to remain conscious.

Jorn Mair

J
Daxton,Verz,Kaine-Capitol City

Jorn went to say to kaine "This is bullshit! We didnt want to be with the Republic or the Sith empire! We wanted to be netural. We are stuck between The republic and you. so who ever we chose to side with, the oppsition would attack us first. And thats exactly what happened. Back away from here. We did not want to attack you. But now it seems we must." Jorn felt his adrenlen kick in. He felt something wrong. but he didnt know what. He stared at Kaine and said "You kill innconent lives for what? To show that you are the badasses of the galaxy? No all you do is show that you are cowards who kill so they can trick people to play right into your hands."

OOC:mad:[member="Kaine Zambrano"] im keeping the gun lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom