Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Under the red star

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Field

Tag | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Abruptly, the Sangnir bursts out into uncontrolled laughter, clenching at her gut.

"An- An end she says! I would imagine there is no end, and if I find myself there once day then I suppose I will live a life of solitude. Time has no control over me, and if I am to die by a blaster or blade... So be it."

Adeline calms herself down, her giggle fit controlled for now.

"Ah but there is no need to be sorry for anything, I got myself out. I have no idea if what I do- want to do is even called a crusade. In truth I really don't care what it is called, I am just simply doing as I please. I said before that I view most things like a sandbox dear, I like to just do something and watch the reaction for the sake of amusement. I don't care if people consider it right or wrong, their opinion hardly matters to me."

Events had then led Adeline to wonder...

"By the way, you did indeed waste a handful of days. How unpatriotic of you to not only show me your face, but also to simply converse with me... Blasphemy!"

She had just- The heartless, tar coloured soul- Keres... She had just joked around?

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

She couldn't help squinting in confusion as Adeline began laughing. Only moments ago the sith had threatened her, and now she was laughing. Adeline soon revealed herself to be laughing at death- something she would normally have joined in- but in this instance it didn't feel right.

"So... this doesn't end with you on top of it all? replacing the weak and corrupt leaders you want to burn? You're only doing this to play it out until you get bored?"

"You just... go home?"

It was hard to understand as someone whose time in this galaxy was limited, and whose life had always revolved around some given purpose.
"By the way, you did indeed waste a handful of days. How unpatriotic of you to not only show me your face, but also to simply converse with me... Blasphemy!"

At Adeline's jest, Tae'l would cross her arms and pout. It was good to hear the sith say something unserious of course, but the gesture itself had been quite serious to the clone.

"You said I shouldn't care for these things, didn't you?"

"I was taught that it stays on in front of strangers and the enemy. We're not quite strangers. If they get their gunbelts in a twist over this, either I'll keep the living waters in a spray bottle or introduce them to a crushgaunt"

She could jest too, sometimes.

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua

p1UD36K.png

b8R1xeo.png

Equipment | In Bio

Location | Field

Tag | Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

"You don't fully grasp my full ambition, not only will those weak leaders be gone and replaced with stronger ones... I will be beyond some simple leader, no no. I will be a goddess, in control of my own realm of hell. Besides, what even is home anymore? If I returned home there would be nothing left. I would destroy Nal Hutta, sweeping it clean like how one cleans up a stain."

For Keres there was no such thing as home, never once had she craved that comfort in all these years.. There was no time for a home, not with her ambitions.

"A general's home is wherever their army takes them, soon I will need to return to them... Battle lingers on the horizon for me, glorious conquest and the culling of the weak."

She spoke of an upcoming invasion, already eager to dip her claws into that pie.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

That was more like it. She had imagined something like this initially, but she had to be sure. There was still so much she didn't know, but she was learning.

"You always seemed like the type to have a plan, had to know if that changed"

There was a lot more she wanted to say, but couldn't find the words, instead turning to watch the wind carry dust in the field beyond. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted anymore, what her own plan should be. Jackal- or Adeline as she had become- was always one step ahead in that regard. But Tae'l knew she was tired of letting herself be left behind.

There was a decision to be made from that realization, hard as it may be.

"Then... call me, when it's time" She closed her eyes.

"There's something I need to do still, on Mandalore, but I'll make sure it's sorted in time. Then there won't be anyone between us except... us, if we choose"

Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
p1UD36K.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom