Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Pressure

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Menka Guga"]

That was a long list and Matsu was making a note of it while she looked over some of the things. "Well getting one of the shield sections off for you should be easy enough, the systems that will be harder as it has been partially submerged for centuries but we can try. My droids have been trying to get the doors open all around." She didn't say no and there were some ideas she could think of while looking at the shuttles cargo being moved and inventoried. "Who knows you might even find dark troopers you can salvage." Those would be a premium given how some of the dark troopers droids were power houses or there might have found some probe droids and walkers. Oh she could think of some things to do with walkers.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka wasn't one to expect things or make a path for the future, she kind of just let things fall into place, and whatever caught her eye first... well, she took to it... letting that be her path to the future, so she might use Dark Trooper Droid technology, she doesn't know. Ike had been here mostly, and she would probably know where they keep the good stuff, Menka had barely seen anything bigger than a large Freighter in her time, and it wasn't always doing labor jobs, well it was but, no more bad thoughts! A shiver went up her spine as her mind wandered like that.

Suddenly her ancient and old shuttle designs started to float into the Hangar, as they landed and opened up, her droids walked out in droves... but only a total of 40 had been able to fit in both of the shuttles. "We found your location, Captain," one of the droids walked up to her, "But this is our first shuttle drop, and it seems we could not all fit inside the shuttles."

Menka nodded and thought for a moment, "Thanks for the analysis, I guess you guys could have stored yourselves onboard but that would have taken time... This is good, good to know. Alright well, I want ten of you searching this hangar. If you discover any valuable tech I can use toward better hardware or software, take it... if someone else doesn't already have it. Make a pile, and put it on the next shuttles that come through, then tell them what I said. They need to come back down for routine pick ups, which they need to transport to the cargo hold. So I want ten of the last hundred to stay on board, got it? Four of you follow me, and the rest of you search the ship like the ones staying in the hangar, bring whatever you find to the pile."

She smiled as the droids went into their chosen paths and then she turned to Ike, "I'll follow you if you want, wherever we go. The droids coming with me aren't exactly a party." She giggled.

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu looked at Meka and there were a few things she could think of from droids that woul make it a party while hers were still at work. Harmony had moved in and stood there looking over a few of the things in approval as she held it up. "They have processed micro crystals for coating armor and equipment. It is a smart way to move around smaller craft." Some of her thoughts though went to the other things Menka had and she did want to try and get the girl to have some fun and enjoy herself. This was an adventure, even when at work cause they got to go to exotic locations to find stuff. Even if it wasn't scrap and abandoned pieces f equipment you could still have an adventure with it. That was how she had sold it to her daughters when exporing ruins so they wouldn't be bored and have excitement. "Come now lets go and have some adventure."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka was going to have fun either way, she was just saying her droids aren't party-worthy. She was ready to find cool and useful things to help her company grow more and more, so she eagerly followed after Ike. "Do you really think there's dark trooper droids on board? Some of the information of old on the holonet is very limited, especially these highly classified kinds of weapons and such. Heck, there's more information on Imperial Star Destroyers than TIE Fighters, hahaha!" She said, making sure her droids were following quickly behind

[member="Menka Guga"]

Looking back at her while she shrugged. "There could be, there could be just some information in the databanks. You never know what they really could keep on these ships." She had found strange things with other jedi when they were searching the ancient ships to salvage and discover. She had found with Domino the ancient shadow repository which served them well but there was more things as her attention went to a few of the things and going inside she was pointing out the different things. "The crew quarters and armory should be that way, the decks they worked on droids and equipment further on and we have drones in the vents."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka followed quickly behind Ike, looking at the old walls and looking in the rooms and hallways as they passed. "I read a lot of stuff since I've had access, great fortresses and armies, it's like going through time... walking in this thing. Are you going to tear it down? I almost feel bad for it... I mean... other than its obvious affiliation... I look at it from an engineers standpoint, I guess..."

[member="Menka Guga"]

"Leaving it here on the world risk the engines leaking eventually and poisoning the oceans if even a little. It can be dangerous if you are not careful but more then that." She moved inside one of the rooms and looking over everything they had had to nod in agreement to it all. "There is a lot of history and resources that went into all these old ships. Something that can be used and honored over it just taking up space. It saves mining planets until there is nothing left and helps prevent more worlds like Raxus being made that are just dumping grounds for millions of tones of scrap and parts." Matsu kept moving through and opened a few of the lockers showing the pieces of armor and datapads.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka started giving her droids some orders to look through the rooms and containers. Not really orders, though, she wasn't the ordering type, but even if it was a rhetorical question or a random statement, the droids would take it as an order, and Menka found it a little cute. "Oh yeah, yeah... I had no problem tearing it a part because of its situation, it's just... when everyone looks at the enemy's flagship, the big one, they think.... grrrr, and get all upset because it's the enemy. When I look, I see the ship, but I see its architecture, strength, design, etcetera.... and sometimes I just, fall in love!"

[member="Menka Guga"]

That she could understand and respect while thinking over some of the things they had done. "Oh I know that feeling and yes, when you see something you can just fall in love and enjoy it." Matsu continued as the rooms that were opened she could look in as more equipment and crates of crystals and weapons. Matsu was opening them up while she looked and spoke. "Might be able to sell off some of these to vintage collectors or get them built up nicely but it will take some convincing.." She had the look of some of the things there while trooper armor was boxed up to fit with some of the probe droids. "You might have some of the gear here you can use."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka's mind was beginning to wonder, if she had access to this kind of technology, and was able to apply it to her own handy work and advance herself further in understanding, not just what her company can make... the road was going to get a lot bigger, but a lot shorter than what she originally thought. She walked over to the crates and started sifting through them before she turned to lean on the crate. "You know... I'm so anti social, I don't like meeting new faces at all, at least, unless, like... they're a friend of a friend... at least some leeway of trust. So ya gotta tell me... why me? Why are you nearly giving me half of this ship and its technology to me? All this is definitely not at all worth a couple hundred of my B1-knock-offs. So what's the catch?"

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu looked at her. "Why shouldn't I?" She said it while looking through things and stopped setting a handful of synthetic micro crystals back in the case. She was moving over a little to look at Menka and offered a smile. "I don't do catches or future favors. I'd much rather help you out because I am not greedy like many others I have seen, I try not to be so self centered I make everything about me like other companies I have worked it. I'd rather help you out because why shouldn't I share some good fortune then be selfish and only out for myself." She looked at the crate while sitting on it and adding a little more height thankfully. "Plus you are kind of cute I won't lie about that. Gives me a reason to spend time with you."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka hopped on top of the crate with her small form, taking a second to get herself on top of it, giggling from the woman's comment. "That's funny... you're funny... but through all I've been through, and if it's really something you want to hear, I can go on all day, and we won't be done with half of it... it's never free. Even if your intentions are good and truly you aren't trying to get anything out of me... I won't believe it. It's like math nowadays to me, sadly. One plus one is two, no matter how you put it or say it. I'll always fear in the future it'll come back to bite me. But I'll take what I can for now." She looked to her side and plucked her small hand into the crate, pulling out a piece of armor. "This stuff... is so far ahead of the technical-know-how I know... it's almost cheating. This is exactly the kind of stuff I wasn't allowed near when I was forced into machinery back then... where I learned everything i know now. It's going to push my warfare tech to the limit, and give me free range on everything else... Well! Not to say I manufacture war!" She giggled again, "I ...just really make defense stuff... but you know, in this day and age, it has to be competing!"

[member="Menka Guga"]

"Well I only bite if they ask really nicely and there might always be a price to some things but friendship is give and take. I like to give and trust others." She stayed there looking at some of the things while she sat and spoke. "Plus, stuff like this is great but you'll find ways to make things. Be it competitive with the big copanies or not I am not certain. It wouldn't be wise to try and battle them in the market but you can odder better things without drawing their attention. That is what I try and do and it has worked well so far. Just need to continue to work with the smaller ones who haven't let the credits change them into double talking businessmen and women."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka giggled... her, competing? She's not even in the little leagues! "Haha! Thankfully I don't actually try to compete, but I will always just make stuff. And if it catches someones eye, hey, not my fault! My little shop is just making little odds and ends, I'm not gonna scream and shout my toybox is better, hehe. I work for pleasure, I like making things, and as long as I keep getting supplies for free, I can make people free stuff. Already been helping people on the outer rim, and they've helped me by giving me old rust-bucket ships that are half destroyed or don't work, hehe. It all works out~" She said, swinging her legs about

[member="Menka Guga"]

She was looking at her with a nod and she understood the getting free stuff. It came in handy for what they could do and what she was able to do with Sasori while she was preparing herself for something really fun and exciting. "Free stuff is always nice and I have no problem getting junkers and things I will never have a use for. We get the right combination and who knows what you might find like here." She was indicating the boxes. "THey were hauling micro crystals that can come in handy for several very nice things you can do and I could think of ways to use for scout and going onto armor. The droids in this ship, the guns those can serve some very nice purposes with you."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

When Menka heard the word crystals, she leaned back like 'woah, "Haha! Alright then... I'm still figuring out how to use the uncommon, high grade metals! I'm not on the crystal level just yet! Hehe... remember... it's just me here, ya know? The shuttles, the droids, their weapons, anything you see with me, even the gear on me... I made it all. By myself. I've got no one else in my workshop, and these droids aren't good for Research and Development," she smiled, keeping a chuckle away, "I'm alone, but I think I like it that way... if I had a whole team, I couldn't learn what they learned the way they did. But yeah," she said, hopping down off the crate, calling over one of her droids to come over and take the crate. "I think my droids have the system covered here, and you can tell them what crates they can't take. I'd like to go up to my ship and find the gems of the spoils... unless there was something else...?"

[member="Menka Guga"]"

And I started out just like you, by myself building and scrapping as much as I could together. Making my own gear and robes for use." Then she had managed to get a group, then a division and finally they had their own ship working on things. The into a larger company expanding and working to build upon some of the things she could get. "Though don't worry, the crystals are something I can work with though and we'll have you with the metals. Hell there are other things like some bolts of silk and cloth you could work with if you wanted to make a nicer outfit for attending functions. You are working hard and some of the best places to learn about things is fancy parties."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom