Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Pressure

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu didn't even have to speak or look at her, the girl was quick and filling in blanks but also making some nice ideas for herself as she stopped and turned motioning for her to go into the one room as she turned it on. A section with a large section of glass looking out on the reef and shallows of the ocean along the island as fish swam around. "We this do as an office for yourself here then?" She offered a smile and a storefront was always good, Matsu had her vender droids working closely to sell to people as needed. She looked around the rest and spoke. "I have a room right down the hall and there will be vid and comlink. The salvage on the planet we can easily split and work with together. I am not greedy."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"This is tooootally awesome! Yes, yes, do I have to like, sign a piece of paper or something? With your help I could finally have like, my own little headquarters, and be able to ship my customers stuff instead of them having to pick it up.... most of what I do is out of my own ship, haha! You can't imagine going places to salvage, or buy salvage, build it, then go to my warehouses to drop it off so I have room to make more, and do it aaaall over again! I mean, it's simple, but fuuuuuuuuel, ugh...."

[member="Menka Guga"]

"Well we have converters that can help you with fuel and there are always advances in engines you can use." Matsu continued to move into the room and keep it opened for her while she was moving and the droid bringing in the datapad with the paperwork. "The paperwork is here and come you are in the game now. You get your own seat, might even have a larger ship you could use instead for yourself and now you have a warehouse that can store nd work on your stuff." Sadly the jedi didn't drink to celebrate but she did go to the one side of the desk and sit down leaving Menka's chair open for her while motioning for her to enjoy her seat. "What we jedi lack in drinking, celebrating, general fun we can make up for in comfort. Meditation is fine but you need good back support."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Alrighty," she said, as she walked over to the seat and sat down, taking the datapad and scribbling some jibberish on it, they were words and letters, but her upbringing school-wise was stopped shortly after starting it, she was taught to speak by other means. "Thank you, I'm not sure if I want my headquarters here... but it'll be nice for a little while. And the fuel, fuel is nice."

[member="Menka Guga"]

"Well I wouldn't recommend this as your headquarters. I have found the best headquarters is your own ship but if you want to have someplace you can meet people that is remote, on your ground and somewhere they wouldn't suspect. This is one of the good places." There were others as well and Matsu looked at her. "Or a good place to set up if you can handle it, Spira. Sun, surf, sand and a resort world but you have to enjoy fun." She said that last part with a grin though going over a few of the things on the datapad and signing it. "We'll be able to get you a converter it can provide far more fuel with less resources and we have several mining stations for ships fuel"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I... Don't think I'm much of a beach and resort girl... "unfortunate memories popping in her head from her past when she though of bikinis, causing her to make her hands cover her body," but everything else sounds perfect! Thanks a bunch for this... I needed something like this, to show that my company was worth growing, even if it's just me and a bunch of droids... " she giggled, smilibg at the lady

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu looked at her and felt there was more but prodding the twi'lek wouldn't really be that good. She could not press but still express some disappointment. "Well that is unfortunate, a young pretty girl like you." A smile and sitting there while she looked over some more of it and sent the papers with Harmony as the silver bodied HRD bowed walking away and the jedi master looked at the holographic display showing the outside area and the building they had constructed up. "You have plenty here more then droids and you have a friend like me. You'll never have to be alone just com me if you wish to talk."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Thank you, for all of this.." She said, trying to perk herself up and throw away her memories to be cheery. All of this good stuff was happened and she had to bog herself down. "Can I have a moment to go over all of this? For awhile my droids have been doing most for me, it's been a very long time since I had to think about things..."

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu looked at her and bowed her head as she rose up walking towards the office entrance. "Take all the time you need, I am right down the hall." She looked over a few things before closing the doors and walked down the hall to her office as the drones were moving through the temple. They had an entire system here to use and test out all three salvage drones created. the deep space where the debris and massive battles had taken place. The deep ocean with all those crashed ships sticking out of the ocean in places and the land based ones that were humming around the temple ruins and marking it for them. Matsu looked at the ones who had made it through the temple of the ancients and were jacking into their ancient computers for star maps and information.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Some time had passed, as Menka was preparing her thoughts together. Over multiple standard days and weeks, opportunities rose and quickly died as she was such a small corporation and everyone wanted to go with the big boys in industry, this was a chance for her to grow, and grow quick. Not used to using the HoloNet much at all, she rose from her seat in her little quaint office and rushed to the womans door, knocking on it, or beeping it, whichever was the sound to get attention. "H-hey, Ike? I thought things over, and you could really be a big step up for me. Is there anything we can do... maybe like... right now? Do you know of a ship I can salvage up? It might have more stuff for me to use!"

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu was in meditation in her office, as they were opening the temple of the ancients here with the droids she was focusing and reaching out with the force to feel the other remaining Rakata that hadn't gone to Beta as she heard the knocking. At first she was wondering what the girl meant but then a ship to salvage she could work with that and opened her eyes shifting as she opened the door with the force allowing the holographic display to show a ship they had nearby and it ws large. "Come in." She let the doors open and looked at the twi'lek while motioning her in and towards the display. "There is a ship nearby, a large cargo vessel that seems to have set down and been abandoned."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Curiously looked in as the doors open, then saw a ship on a holographic display. She walked in when the woman allowed her to and walked up to the display, "But it's not destroyed? We're gonna salvage it?"

[member="Menka Guga"]

"Oh no it is intact mostly, a lot of the ships were forced down by the disruption field and unable to leave so they have sat here most with engine damage so they can't leave." She was looking at the ship and taking in some more of it though as she rose up. "We'll be able to salvage it and have some fun along the way. It is an adventure Menka and you could have a lot of it going forward now." She had a grin on her face wider now while getting her exploration gear out and putting it on with a ribbon to hold her hair back from being a mass of black into a tight ponytail. "When you are ready we can head out, I have been working with a few of our new model probe droids to scan and get what information we can."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka nodded as she watched the woman get ready, Menka herself was always usually ready. All she had waiting for her was her ship and her droids up in orbit of the planet, although... she didn't really have a ride to get there... "How far is it? What are we riding to get there?" Menka was really curious to see what might be on the ship, and what the ship itself might hold... maybe it even had things she could reverse engineer for her own products and projects... she loved learning new things that she could apply to her projects.

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu looked at her with a small raising of her eyebrows. "I have a clud car for getting over there, one of the fastest airspeeders in the galaxy." She was moving now to get out of the building and lead the way up to the speeder as Harmony was sitting there and the HRD was more then ready to take them to the ship as Matsu climbed into the seat and there was an equipment pack when she brought up the drone scanners. The ship was visible off on one of the islands as she motioned for Meka to come and follow pointing. "We'll be able to get there, get in and have some fun. Nothing like a good exploration of something old to get the creative juices flowing."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Followed her and eagerly, but nervously climbed into the other seat with her. She looked out to where she was pointing and saw how big it was. "Do you know what it is, or what it was designed for? I can tell it's big, but that's all..." She said, getting comfortable in her seat. "The old stuff really is cool!"

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu brought up the design of the ship and the massive sections of the old model Praetor Mark II-class battlecruiser were there on display as she watched parts of it. The ship wouldn't fly but imperial military droids were something she could get and there was always the chance of secret imperial projects being transported as Matsu pulled up and went into the exposed section of the hanger. The rest was sealed and parts of the ship under the ocean while the rest sat there on the island when she released a probe droid. "Oh it is and wait until you see inside the ship. There will be plenty of things in there for you." Matsu looked up as she parked the speeder and hopped out standing there in the large hanger and the sounds of probe droids came with the whirring of the repulsors before they ere linking information to her datapad.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka was surprised, one of those old imperial warships? The huge ones? Intact?! The ship design wasn't pretty to her, but its innards definitely had things she could use. She hopped out of the speeder along with Ike and pulled out her comms, "Hey, guys, you there?"

"Yes, Captain, awaiting your orders."

"Great! Shoot out the shuttles loaded with droids, come to my location. Land them in the hangar of a massive ship, the one where I'm located. Bring repulser carts, we're gonna tear the ship up for parts!" The ship may not have been pretty, but oh goodness, military-grade high technology was under her feet, above her head, and all around her, and she was given free reign.. oh... well, within reason, she guesses!

[member="Menka Guga"]

Matsu was looking at her as here in the hanger she had what information she needed and brought up a map of the ship. The power was out within it but they had droids pry open the doors for access while setting up flood control and containment shields. She was letting Menka get her footing and supplies brought in for everything while searching some of the stuff in the hanger, ancient and broken down shuttles, fighters. Nothing impressive as much but there was still some cargo and emergency supplies they could have come in handy and eventually breaking down the ship itself into parts after they had gotten the interior and components. One of the shuttles had a crate of micro crystals and inventory that it was one of several in the cargo hold. "You want to stay together or go and search on your own for the time. It is a very large ship and we got nothing but time."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Menka shrugged as she turned around to Matsu, smiling. "Other than salvaging the droids and shuttles and fighters for their hardware and software, the only places I'm really interested in are the Cargo Hold and the ships database, if we can get any systems online to get inside it... but the bridge might hold some beautiful upgrades for my command deck on the Corona. That thing is all custom, more aesthetics than a working system! A Better shield would be good too, I'm not sure actually if my shield covers my command deck."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom