Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Coruscant

Zaki Fox

Z
Night or Day, He never knew what time of day it was. He never truly cared. Zaki did know one thing though, Something was off.What ever it was there was no way of knowing as he walked the streets to a club near the run down building he called home. For his entire like Zaki had lived down here, he liked it. But he longed for something else than just the daily routine he had. But he was Stubborn and would not do anything about it. Stepping into the club he looked around, Odd.. where was everyone? Other than a few people here and there i was empty ~ what the hell? where is everyone?~ He thought ~ eh who cares less people to bother me~ he shrugged walking over to a table and sat down. " Yo Yell! Bring me a drink.. Ya know what I like" he called over. Though Yell wont the guys name he never question Zaki about it, he knew the guy had a bad attitude at times.

Zaki spent most of the day there then left. He walked quietly down the sidewalk as he did pretty much everyday, Life down here got boring. At lest sometimes fights broke out, but not today. today was quiet.. a bit to quiet for his liking.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Meanwhile, Josh was making his way toward the nearby cantina after exiting the Jedi Temple. It'd been a long day, with Josh having been dealing with the results of Contruum. Luckily, Chancellor Philip J Halen had saved the entire Republic from the war. Though he had an impeachment wrongly attempted on him, the deed was done. The Republic was at peace once more.

And Josh? Well, he needed a karking drink to celebrate peace once again.

Sliding onto a barstool gracefully, the Jedi ordered the usual.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z

Zaki brushed aside the odd feelings and focused on his new task at hand. The young man realized how he wanted to leave this place. So after returning home for a moment to grab the few things he had he set off to find his ay out of this hell hole he called home. For 21 years Zaki had lived down here and had never seen sunlight, witch would explane his pail skin.

By the time he had gotten himself lost he'd managed to find his way out of the undergrounds and to the surface.. It was much so deference of here then down there it was to much to take in and once. Also he was not hungry so he found the closest Cantina and walked inside. ~much nicer here then down there~ he thought moving to the bar and sat down.

Josh kicked his feet up on the bar. By now, the bartender was used to it, and didn't complain. The lad paid good credits for drinks, so what harm was there in letting him get comfortable? Annoying as it was, it kept the customer happy, and it kept the credits flowing.

Taking the drink as it was slid over, Josh slid back a few credits, plus a tip for not complaining about him kicking his feet up onto the bar. The bartender gave a nod in thanks and Josh raised his mug, taking a hefty swig.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki sighed a little he had not orderd anything, fact was he was afraid to. He was also worried he did not have enough to pay soo he just sat there staring at the wall blankly.. he was not sitting far from Josh though. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Josh smirked as he took a drink, seeming comfortable in the setting he was in. He closed his eyes as he relaxed, slowly reading the auras and gauging the emotions of others in the cantina, always wary of danger...

He took another drink, taking a breath.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki sighed clutching and unclutching his fists, he was stressed and slightly nervous about having left the only place he had ever know. come on Zack calm down there's nothing to be stressing about~ he told himself .@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki looked at him.. " just not use to being in a new place.. and kinda nervous about leaving the only area i have ever lived in" he said sighing a little @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" the lower levels... and i left because i was tired of living down there. i wanted to see more of the world i just have been to lazy to leave until now"he said @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" i did not think of that before i left " Zaki sighed " Why are you asking so many questions?" He asked in a slightly annoyed tone.. He then paused " Sorry, not use to being around people that actually talk to me" he said. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He shrugs. "Well, where would you LIKE to go?" he asked curiously. "And I ask because it's not regularly I see a man that wants to get out, but didn't consider where to before leaving" he explained.

"It's kind of strange, really. Fool as well"

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" Call me a Fool if you wish, but you try living underground for you entire like and tell me if you wont want to leave" Zaki said " untill today i have never seen sunlight, or the sky" he said sighing " But another reson i left is i felt like something was leading me to leave" he said @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" i dont know, i dont know how to explane it.. i just felt like something was pulling me , Guiding me away from that life" he said sighing @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Huh..." he said, scratching his beard. "Do you have a trade?" he asked curiously as he cracked his neck. He HAD to have had some sort of occupation. Was probably a thief or something in the underworld though, like many of his ilk.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" Not really.. i use to gamble and other stuff but quit after nearly getting myself killed." Zaki said " Before i left i got my money from helping the elderly out the best i could" he said " I always did enjoy helping out ones who needed help." he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom