Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Coruscant

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki looked at him " As i said, i felt like i just needed to leave. Something did not feel right, Something i could not handle on my own. Plus people where starting to dislike me... weird thing where happening i cant explane. Like a few days ago someone got really tick off at me, Next thing i know the guys knocked out clear across the room and i barely touched him" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

The Jedi Master nodded as he took in what he was saying. "So you're up here for an escape. I understand" he said. "Well, you seem like you'd be capable in a fight... Ever considered enlisting in the Republic Military?" he suggested.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" well maybe , i dont know.. I think my mom and dad did but i dont remember i was still young when that Dispeerd" her said sighing softly " i dont know exactly but i know i heard them say something about the Republic before" @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He shrugs. "Funnily enough..." he began. "I was promoted to the Republic's Grand Admiral just recently. I could recruit you and enlist you if you so desire" he said. "Jedi, before now, weren't allowed to be involved in military things like recruitment and enlistment.... But I'm a special case obviously"

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" Jedi?... that... Hey thats what i always heard my parents talking about. My memory of my earlier life is a blur, i lost alot of my memory after.. Well id rather not talk about my past. I did things i'm not happy about" he sighed @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Huh..." he said, tilting his head curiously. "Well, what do you think?" he asked. "I can get you signed up if you like. For the military. Or even for the Jedi if you're Force Sensitive and that's your cup of tea"

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" What are the Jedi anyway? most i know is people down where i come from hate them" Zaki said " uh.. im Zaki by the way.. Zaki Fox" he added @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Josh" he said. "Josh DragonsFlame. Jedi Master"

"The Jedi are the guardians of the peace, and the guardians of the Republic, basically. We're so hated downtown because we're like superheroes down there. Crimefighters. We bust gang activity and crime on Coruscant quite often as a makeshift militia, if you could call it that. We aren't actually military, but we protect the peace of the galaxy. That's... Really that in short. There's a lot of other elements like the Force, and all that, but that's really the gist of it"

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
" That sounds pretty cool" Zaki said then laughed softly " But that explanes why you wont liked down there" he said " So the force thing? what did you mean by "if your force sensative?" How douse one know if they are or not?" He asked @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"Oh, some can sense it. But there's usually a midichlorian test" he said. "Not pretty. I can give you the test if you want, I always have a calculator on me" he explained.

"Only if you're prepared for it though"

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki blinked " uh.. what do you mean not pretty.. douse it hurt or something?" he asked sightly confused @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He fiddled with something in his pocket for a moment, seeming to be looking for something. He shrugs, his face looking dissatisfied with not finding whatever it was he was looking for.

He sighed. "Look, I'm going to go find my tester. I'll meet you back in a moment, alright?" he asked, holding out a hand to shake.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki shook his hand " i'll be right here" he said as he brushed a strand of his red hair away from his eyes.

Suddenly, Josh moved his hand forward as he shook it, some kind of tiny needle that was attached to Josh's wrist jabbing into Zaki's arm. He could feel a pinch as it went into his arm, before Josh pulled it out.

He handed him a bandaid. "Sorry, I lied. I had it in my pack" he said. "Just had to get you unawares so it wouldn't sting as much"

He sat at the table and started to work on the test.

@[member="Zaki Fox"]

Zaki Fox

Z
Zaki blinked " sly trick" he said laughing softly rudding his arm " but you right, thatdid not really hurt" he said looking at Josh " So how douse that thing work anyway?" he asked @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Zaki Fox

Z
"sounds pretty cool" Zaki said, he had seemed to have relaxed allot from the nervous state he had been in. @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom