Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UnCommon Prisoner of War

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
By the time that [member="Kyrel Ren"] was brought down into the depths of the emergrncy bunkers, the cell was ready for him. It had been used before to hold [member="Veiere Arenais"] after he had become an enemy of the people. The cell was special in it's own right, designed to hold Force Users safely and securely without the need to bind them down. The shape of the cell also allowed for it to be transported with hoists and cranes up to the cargo levels. But for now it sat 30 stories below the ground.

Kyrel wasn't beaten or manhandled by the Commenori Regulars that brought him down. All of his weapons were seized and his likeness was photographed. The cell was furnished and more or less quite comfortable. There were even books on hand on a variety of subjects.

For nearly a week Kyrel would spend there alone, with only the guards standing watch. He'd have meals brought, but all was done in silence. Was that an intimidation tactic? Not really. They were just following orders and that was to hold him until the King and Queen said otherwise.

On the eight day, Kay exited the lift and approached the cell block that held him. She didn't wear a fancy gown. Instead she just wore a blouse and trousers, with her hair drawn up in a bun and a cup of tea in hand. There was always tea.

She stopped when she came within eight feet of the transparent wall and cleared her throat a little before speaking. "Good afternoon. Might I have your name please?"

Kyrel was not treated badly since his capture from the battle. He was gently placed into his cell, his armor and lightsabers stripped of him. Those that handled the weapons he carried were very careful with them. His Lightsabers were known to corrupt those that dare to wield the blades and so were handled with care as they were locked into a vault by the guards.

Kyrel stayed on the furnished couch, finding that he couldn't sense anything. He didn't know why and was puzzled even in the darkest depths of the castle he was in, he thought that the Force wouldn't be affected as soon as he was transferred yet, he found that he couldn't sense or feel anything. He was a mess. When his armor was removed, his skin looked to be older. The dark side corruption taking effect, his skin pale white, veins showing. Eyes burned with a golden fire.

When he saw the Queen step forth.. He tried to reach out with his hand as if to choke her with the Force, but found it had no effect on her. Raising his eyebrow as she asked for his name. He sneered. "Why should I do that your grace... Are you planning to keep me here for long?"

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay refrained from smirking as [member="Kyrel Ren"] attempted to Force choke her. Instead she just remained poised. Of course he couldn't, for the cell that secured him prevented such things from happening. There were a few bounty hunters to thank in the construction of such a cell.

Kyrel certainly didn't look well. The effects of the Darkside was quite evident. Just who he was, she had no idea. The only thing that she knew was that he was from the First Order. And that was all.

That and he hated her. He thought of her as something that she wasn't.

"That depends upon you. I know that you're from the First Order and you will be returned to them in the same health that you are now. But I'd like for us to have an understanding first. I am not your enemy, nor the First Order's. I am not a terrorist...The liberation of Commenor was bound to happen. After the SIth broke the treaty, it gave us every right to take our planet back. Any attacks on First Order personnel leaving their Embassy was unintentional and certainly not ordered by me." She sipped her tea and swallowed it before speaking again. "This is not First Order space, so you have no jurisdiction here to try to arrest me, most especially when I haven't committed any crimes. Whereas I'd have every right to keep you here for attacking me. And clearly you still have the intention of harming me. So the length of your stay all depends upon you and your actions, as well as your words."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom