Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umm... this idea is a bit... awkward...

So, as stupid as this sounds... I got the idea to pull a character I play in something into the Star Wars universe with Sith Magic... question is, if I post the character, will it be taken about as serious as I am about it? That ranges from "Just serious enough to wanna RP with it." and "Completely Serious", so almost like a 2 through 10 thing rather than 1 through 10.

So it's something noot in the SW Universe that you want to pull INTO the SW Universe through Sith Magic. I suppose it'd be cool if it wasn't something outrageous like a Krogan or a Zergling or something along those lines.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Lord Tristan"]
So long as its an approved species or the species is approved through the Factory beforehand and that the character follows the (loose) creation rules (template) you should be fine.

Okay, about the Crossover thing... what if some fan is trying to join the RP or is already in the RP, but can't think of anything in the site that would fit an intended concept?

Alright, then I'll just say it here, Jorgen is my character in a MMORPG, I tried making a more Star Wars type character to him, but it was a weak attempt if you looked, hence the awkwardness of the entire idea. I need help with making a class from that game into a full character like the rest of the members here, you guys included, are so good with, cause tbh, when I thought of both Tristan and Jorgen, I realized I was kinda losing my creative edge with the need of an avatar.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Popo said:
I guarantee you that there's probably a SW version if it.
Well, pretty much this.

There are gumiho, anthropomorphs, vampires, werewolves, mages, witches, undead, zombies, alchemists, leviathans, dragons, dragon hunters, samurai and pretty much every next major thing under the sun. You're bound to find what your looking for if you throw out a basic idea.

Well, 2 things i didn't know were "There's a Star Wars version of everything." and "No crossovers allowed", the second of which, I'm ashamed to say I forgot about this rule over the few month absence I have had

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom