Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umm... Hi?

So completely new at this it's not even funny.

I was dragged her by a friend (not so much dragged as asked, but still) and I have no clue what I'm doing. I have I think seven years or more of role playing experience, but none of those years even remotely included a Star Wars theme so I feel like a fish out of water. Right now I'm stalking the f out of all your character profiles and reading a ton of Star Wars wiki so that I can get a pretty good idea of what I can do here.

Maybe I can get some help from that friend of mine too >_>

[member="Amora Jade"]

Welcome! Don't worry too much about making a character that fits into Star Wars, there's room for damn near any kinda character you could think of somewhere on the site.

Just....you know, try not to go too far overboard lol

[member="Kyuubi"] : Yooo
[member="Jared Ovmar"] + [member="Matsu Xiangu"] : Thank you both I'll keep that in mind. :) (and might actually have to)
[member="Talon Sadia'l"] : I'm very, very... veerry new XD
[member="Meanken"] : That's actually really good to know, I'd like to bring in the character I've used forever now. :) I know her so well and I know I'd do well with her.
[member="Yvette Thénardier"] : Hi there. :)
[member="Cryax Bane"] : Thanks. :D When I'm ready I'll be sure to keep you in mind!
[member="Ilias Nytrau"] : Hello and thank you :)

Welcome to the site, Ms. Jade. I look forward to seeing you around.
Should you have any inquiries feel free to message me. You'll probably see a lot of me under the name of an alt, Ven'Rain Sekairo.

[member="Amora Jade"], welcome to Chaos, lovely. It is great to have a new face and perhaps, eventually, a new fan to Star Wars.

Have you any thoughts on the type of character you want to create and write?

Catherine Romanov

C
[member="Amora Jade"]

Hey Hey!

I'm still quite new as well..not as new as you, but still new ;)
I'll be more than happy to help you out and RP with you and all ;) Just PM me or tag me ;)

[member="Amora Jade"]
Welcome to Chaos! Feel free to use my character bio sheet as an example, located beneath my signature, if you wish. It's always fun to jump into a new community, this being the first star wars roleplaying community I've been with in a long time (granted I did join in early September).

Good luck, and even more importantly: Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom