Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Umbrella Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
4Zg4ry0.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: The intent is for a Dark Side Academy for the Zweihander Union.

Image Credit: https://oatleyacademy.com/pr9-ashley-dotson/ edited by Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Canon: N/A

Permissions: N/A

Links: N/A

SETTING INFORMATION

Structure Name: Umbrella Academy

Classification: Force School

Affiliation: Zweihander Union, Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Accessibility: It is easy to find, but everyone needs clearance from the Zweihander Union. If they do not, the school has license to shoot with the intentions to kill. It is isolated from society, because this is the only building area on the planet. It is highly guarded.

Description: This is an academy for Sith. There are about 1 classroom building, 2 barracks, 5 storage buildings, 2 crew barracks, 1 training ground, and an admin building. They are located near a frozen ice bank, because this is a frozen planet.

POINTS OF INTEREST

Classroom Building = This is where the students learn different skills like politics and secrecy.

Barracks = This is where all the students live.

Storage Buildings = This is where all the food and ammo are located at.

Crew Barracks = This will be where planet staff will eat and sleep.

Training Ground = This is where the students will practice their lightsaber training.

Admin Building = This will be where the teachers, lab scientists, and the Headmaster will live and sleep.

SECURITY

High. It has a durasteel wall around it with laser cannons on top and a deflector shield surrounding the campus.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen was chosen to be the principal Headmaster of people who has force abilities by the Zweihander Union. Mike realized that he required a far off planet to put the school there. That planet should not have anybody there.

After approximately a gigantic measure of exploration, Mike at long last concluded that Shâsot is the planet that they required. He went to Credius Credius and requested his authorization to begin expanding on the planet. Mike had chosen this planet because this planet had no civilizations and the students has to deal with unbareable weather. Credius realized that it will likely be a test run, because he did not think that this should be on Schessa. Schessa was the center capitol of the Zweihander Union, so he expected that there would be a main school there. Credius requested the
N&Z Umbrellia Corporation to help build it.

The Zweihander Union had decided to send all teens and adults to this Academy, if they have any force abilitiess at all. Whenever the Campus was first open, it was a hit. There were about 5,000 students that attended. Mike gotten a lot of support and was happy that it went off to a great start.

Last edited:
Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Greetings,

I'll be helping you with this. Let's take a look...

1.) Font: This is very, very large. Is there any way I might be able to ask you to make it just a little smaller?

2.) Affiliation: You have the Zweihander Union linked in for Intent but per the template, it should be linked here. You should also link any other characters this location is affiliated with.
Affiliation: [ Who owns this structure? A person? A faction? A government? Link any relevant characters, faction pages or groups. ]

3.) Accessibility: Keep in mind that you can't dictate damage. You'll have to tweak that wording in red. Perhaps, something like, "If they do not have clearance security will shoot on sight with intent to kill." or something of that nature. You also state that it is "easy to find" and then follow up with "it is isolated" - Which of these is true? If both are, somehow, please elaborate.
Accessibility: It is easy to find, but everyone needs clearance from the Zweihander Union. If they do not, they will be shot and killed. It is isolated from society. It is highly guarded.

4.) Description: This is a good start but is there anything else you can add? I'd suggest trying to provide a little more detail. What is the area like? Is it urban or rural? Ect, things like that.

5.) Points of Interest:

Crew Barracks = This is where the GZU5 cannon crew will sleep.
Who are the GZU5 Cannon Crew? Is there a link?

6.) History: There is some good information here, but, it's still pretty bare bones. I'd suggest trying to flesh it out more. Why was this planet chosen? Why is it a test run? What sort of students are they accepting and looking for aside from simply being "Sith"?

Tag me when you're ready to take another look. Thanks!

Srina Talon Srina Talon I think that I have did all the edits that you have requested. I cannot change the font, because I have issues typing words with it being small. I am sorry. I can however enlarge other people's text to see what they put. I just can't enlarge my screen while I type. This is because I have bad eyesight. I hope that this is not a issue to pass this sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom