Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh, everything's under control here. Situation normal.

Alndys

Mercenary, Artist.
When did THIS

Stupid_Rabbit_by_cronobreaker.jpg

Become hotter than THIS?!

KatuunkoPresiding-SL.png

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I would hope so...

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

#God-demon-plant-wolf-helicopterkin

[member="Alna Merrill"]

They're both equally meh.

[member="Enigma"]
I think you mean that one 16 year-old plant-kin kid who's triggered by furniture and teenagers.
Literally the only example of anything similar to what you just said that I've personally seen.
Tumblr generally ignores the 'god-demon-universe-kin', believe it or not. Well, the majority of us do, though those who fit 'that category' don't ignore each other. Whatever makes them happy, I guess. As long as they don't attack the rest of us.
Though we far outnumber them and could easily win any sort of brawl.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

SJWs are cray cray. You see what they did to communismkills and her family? And otherkin tbh need to be committed. If they really, honestly believe themselves to be animals, fictional characters, inanimate objects, etc, they seriously are lacking in an understanding of reality and require treatment.

[member="Enigma"]
This isn't a conversation that we should be having on an RP site.
And please, please remember that there's a difference between SJW and people who actually are being oppressed. Just because their are people who think that everything bad that happens to them is because of one of their traits doesn't mean that no one is actually being treated bad for things they can't control.

But both the Toydariiansdgrh and the Loppit need to pull their chite together.
#JustSayin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE ON OPPOSING TEAMS?!?!?!?!?

WHAT IS THIS SKULLDUGGERY?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

In Umbris Potestas Est
Kobe Seren said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE ARE ON OPPOSING TEAMS?!?!?!?!?

WHAT IS THIS SKULLDUGGERY?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

916.png

Hey guys. This whole thing Alna and I are doing? It's what's called a "joke." I realize this may be a foreign concept in places like Tumblr, but around here, it's a pretty common thing.

You probably shouldn't start a debate over it.

You wouldn't want to conform to the Lepi agenda.

strea_l.jpg

In Umbris Potestas Est
Fabula Caromed said:
Hey guys. This whole thing Alna and I are doing? It's what's called a "joke." I realize this may be a foreign concept in places like Tumblr, but around here, it's a pretty common thing.

strea_l.jpg
I c wut u did there

[member="Kobe Seren"]

Nope. I sit on a throne of snuggles.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Cyrus Zambrano"]

DOES YOUR GAMING CONSOLE HAVE MICROSOFT OFFICE AND A BUNCH OF OTHER ACTUALLY USEFUL PROGRAMS BUILT IN

NO

I THOUGHT SO

#PCMASTERRACE

[member="Kobe Seren"]

Yep. Now accept the snuggles.

Fabula Caromed said:

strea_l.jpg
Not sure if I came across like I thought everyone was being serious or not, but I apologize anyway. My concern wasn't directed at the two of you, but more towards the sorts who might think you were being serious, and something something something.
Kind of have a headache right now. Sorry about my lack of... cohesion? No, that's not the word... It's... co-he-something... coherantness?...
Merry May's Maurader's day.

EDIT: Also, we do have jokes on Tumblr. They're just really weird, stupid, make no sense, or are just so... Tumblr that people who don't Tumblr won't Tumblr the Tumblr jokes. Tumblr? I honestly hate that site, but it's where I get my fandom news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom