Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugh...Another One?

Rexus Drath

"Oh yeah completely ugly. In fact when we were talking she told me that your mother couldn't love a face like that." Rex said to the shark man trying to sell the whole she don did it routine, Rex even tried to reenforce his words with the force ever so slightly so that if they didn't work they would at least go unnoticed in the mind of the shark. Rex was a damn good mentalist and he would see to it that a fight was avoided on this crowded place. He was no good guy but he had his morales and they involved keeping these people alive and the rainbow girl. "The one with the high heals and inferiority complex." he said pointing over Fi the sith princess. Not that it meant a lot to be sith anymore. You could kick them in the gums and they wouldn't do or more like couldn't bounce back with their army.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
This being a Fringe world, and a strategically important one for reasons of resources and location, it was only a matter of time until attention was drawn to the fight, should someone sense a disturbance in the Force. Very tall, dark-robed persons tended to attract that kind of attention.

As of yet, however, no divine hammer of Fringey wrath had begun to descend on the situation.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene looked at the annoying man and then to the Karkarodon, the shark. She recognized what he was now, still covered in blood and this close. A slight twinge of annoyance fell in her as the annoying man spoke once again, a slight frown touching her lips. Apparently the one with “orders” wanted her to get eaten by a shark, interesting. Nemene would assume that would conflict with his orders, but what did she know.

She looked to the Karkarodon, a species that she knew had no active resistance to the force, no special tricks surrounding them, just sheer brute strength and viciousness. She called upon the force in the most subtle of ways, so soft was her touch that even a master might not have noticed it. Nemene pressed softly at the mind of the shark, her face an unchanging stone masked. She fed his rage, his anger, though not through mind trick. No, Nemene used a much more subtle method. She triggered the release of endorphins in his brain, endorphins that would normally be released during a fight or flight circumstance.

She would be willing to bet, the Karkarodon would choose fight.

“Are you really going to believe this blabbering monkey?” Nemene said pointing to the man who kept on trying to get her killed.

“Do you know who I am? I am Lady of the Sith! I am Queen of Byss!” Not true but they didn't know that. “I am a Talith. We do not go around debasing creatures such as yourself. You are a predator, a killer, a monster. We do not insult your kind, we admire them.”

Flattery was always effective.

“Now kill this man for the insult he has wrought you.” She nodded her head over to @[member="Rexus Drath"]. It was not a command, but at this point the Karkarodon should be willing to murder the man.
@[member="Krull Umbaris "] @[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Said divine hammer of Fringey wrath waited from afar, Force signature masked from the galaxy that surrounded his immediate vicinity. He was merely an observer, though if he saw something he didn't like he would be sure to act. To a random passer-by, the altercation he was watching wouldn't seem all that much to comprehend. Sure, a man dressed in black robes arguing with a noblewoman arguing with a gigantic walking shark wasn't exactly ordinary, but it could be explained with the right level of imagination. Alen, however, saw a lot of potential or current Force users in a clash of egos with violence being the only result. Worrying, to say the least.

Alen moved closer, waiting to act if need be, for the Fringe's best interests. Men in black robes were a heck of a worry, especially on a Fringe world as important as this.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
It being moderately unlikely that more than one high-ranking Force-user would be present in this part of Taloraan, @[member="Alen Na'Varro"]'s intervention would probably be the sum total of Fringe involvement.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Rexus Drath"] @Krull Umbaris

There was a sharp slamming of a hand at the corner of the bar. Cliche as it was to have a lone, mysterious figure at the back of the bar was not something that was exactly well-thought out, but that's how it was homie. Also it was strategically important, because he could observe everyone in the room. Tracyn stood up after slamming his hand on the bar, and walked forward towards the Empire scum, and the Sith girl. He pointed a finger at the Sith girl. Tracyn oozed death, breathed it in his breaths, and spoke it in his words. He had earned the title of the Demon by every right, and it showed. He pointed to the large, shark-like creature.

"It'd be wise to sit down."

His gaze turned to the girl."It'd be wise to stop trying to cause problems. Otherwise I will hang you by your scrawny little neck. I have a very fond habit of not caring if you're royalty or not..."His crushgaunt adorned hand, turned to point at the darker-skinned man.

"And for you, it would be wise not to cause problems where it could start a war."His eyes lingered on him for a moment. He turned to all of them, narrowing his eyes.

"Fighting in a bar. How pathetic."

Rexus Drath

You know this was just getting out of hand now, Mr.Steal Yo Girl showed up along with Sean Bean. It was really all just blown way out of proportion and it was time to go. The street shark could handle this with his anti tear gas resistant powers. And rainbow girl wasn't really in any danger from the sith lady. And everybody knew Tracyn's reputation and that wasn't really something Rex's writer wanted to deal with especially after spanking him in a rap battle. Not to mention the divine wrath of the fringe so more than likely Rex knew when it was time to go go gadget and get the crap out of there. "Ba da da da da da" Doing a small little tap dance Rex turned tail and ran. Seriously screw that, totally not worth dealing with that.

Running to his nearby ship rex entered started it up and shot off into space with a ominous team rocket twinkle. He was defeated this day, and he would have to report this to the bosses.

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Sometimes, it paid to be ignored. It wasn't an experience Rainbow was used to, what with the combination of her general attitude, attention grabbing hair and heavy perfume, but it seemed that none of these things measured up to, in no particular order, scary robed guy, even scarier shark guy, or snobby queen. Rainbow was particularly surprised by the queen revelation (of course, she didn't know it was a lie), and felt kind of pointlessly, and perhaps helplessly, stood on the sidelines as everything began to unfurl.

And then, just at the right moment, the grizzled mysterious stranger from the corner of the restaurant came over to break up the fight. Well, she couldn't complain, she did feel a little guilty since the fight was mostly her own fault for her general clumsyness (although she still thought the shark was to blame a little bit).

"Yeah, I agree with Stubble here!" Rainbow tried a friendly laugh. Yes, Stubble was her nickname for Tracyn. It seemed to fit. "Why don't we try not killing each other? Radical, I know, but it's thinking outside the box!" She suggested with her best chirpy tones. "So why don't you two just, you know, settle down, and uh, we can all.... share a pie? We're in a restaurant, right? I mean, who doesn't like pie?" She smiled, wondering if her charms were doing any good at all on this particularly scary group of people.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Rexus Drath"] @Krull Umbaris

Krull Umbaris

K
Krull listened to the Sith royal before sniffing the air around her. "Hmmm. You ARE Sith. And you may be right. I've heard a lot about your kind and how you take in powerful people like myself. But f that's the case, then I guess I'll go back to the other guy. We should talk later afterwards." He turned to deal with @Rexux Drath but found himself looking at @Tracyn Ordo. The man went on calling everyone pathetic and the like, making Krull angry enough to want to fight. Though a quick sniff of the air around Ordo confirmed he was powerful. Maybe a little too powerful for Krull to handle, for now. He merely grumbled before turning to leave. He looked at @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] and growled at her, an indication that the next time they met he'd deal with her. After that he just left, knocking someone out of his way in the process.

@Nemene Talith

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene gave a mirthful mock of a laugh towards @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], his words sliding off her as though he were telling the grandest of jokes. It seemed out of sheer annoyance the shark man and the annoying one who had spoken to her quickly fled, something that amused the high born woman to no end. She gave a slight sniff and a smile, the first real emotion she had shown since arriving on this world. After a second she turned away from Tracyn and once regarded the girl with the pink hair.

“You.” She said the word almost accusingly, though there seemed to still be a slight hint of amusement. “You I want to know more about.”

Her voice softened, as though a Queen talking to her subject. “Would you join me for a drink?”

Nemene seemed to pause for a second gazing around them and at the filth that covered the place. “...At a different restaurant.”

She said the word with a slight twinge of disgust.
@[member="Rainbow Flowers"]

Veevleigh

Rainbow flinched when the shark growled at her as he left, and flinched again when the queen turned on her, wondering if 'off with her head!' was just something she'd heard on holos or something that really happened, but luckily it turned out she seemed amused by her. Somehow. She wasn't quite sure how that worked. But this was a good sign, wasn't it? Rainbow could get in with an actual queen! She put queens paid well! Maybe she had some work for her? No, that couldn't be right. Rainbow hadn't revealed she was a slicer yet...

"Wow. Um, I'd love to! Uh... your... majesty..." Rainbow attempted a terrible curtsey, because she didn't really know what she was doing. "I am, in case anybody asks, totally old enough to drink by the way. Like, properly, way old enough. I just sort of... forgot my ID, so uh, yeah, you'll vouch for me right, if anybody asks?" For a talented liar, Rainbow could be truly terrible at it sometimes. "Uh, how many resturants are around here anyway? I still haven't got anything to eat!" She sulked, although the entire experience had somewhat put her off eating. @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
There was a slight hint of joy behind Nemene's eyes as the girl began to prattle on. Her face remained a stone mask giving nothing away as she began to walk, though through her eyes it was easy to tell that woman was more than a little amusement brewing within her. Quickly Nemene lead the pink haired woman to another restaurant. This one was far less of a dive than the one the Shark had been at, instead of being covered in dirt and grime there was massive panel windows covering it, each one cleaned to perfection.

The inside seemed nice enough, though to Nemene's standards the place was still quite...dismal. She frowned, but then nodded as if it would do. With a slight twinge of her hand the Sith Lady motioned to the younger woman to follow her. As they entered the establishment a man immediately walked up to her.

“Excuse me mi-lady, but i'm afraid thi-”

Nemene cut the man off with a look of pure disapproval. With just a glare towards him the man understood and finished speaking. He simply gave her a nod and instead lead @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] and Nemene towards one of the tables facing the streets.

The Sith Lady frowned at the view, but said nothing in further protest. With a smile as fake as the weather on Coruscant Nemene regarded Rainbow. “My name is Nemene, yours?”

She could speak in the tongue of a commoner when she wanted to.

Veevleigh

Rainbow didn't really know quite what was happening, but she couldn't complain. The restaurant she was taken to was far nicer than anywhere she had eaten in, well, living memory, and this woman certainly seemed interested in her. She had no idea why, but somehow, making friends with a queen didn't bother her much. it seemed like a way to a lot of credits in the long term, and in the short term, well, finally a plate of food. And she very much doubted she'd have to pay for it.

"Rainbow. Rainbow Flowers." She answered with a smile, when asked her name. With a name like 'Rainbow Flowers' you kind of had to say the entire thing. Oh, some people might hate their parents for it, but not Rainbow. She felt like it fitted her like a glove. Which was pretty obvious, by the way she dressed. "So, uh, how can I help?" She asked cheerfully, trying to work out quite why she was here. @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene perked an eyebrow at the odd name, though her face remained neutral and her eyes conveyed no true emotion. Instead she focused on the girl. A few things were immediately apparent. She was no fighter, in all likely hood in a fight this girl would look down the barrel of a blaster and shoot herself in the eye. Fighting didn't always matter however, sometimes ones skills lay in a completely different area, and that was what Nemene suspected here.

She took a wild shot in the dark. “Well, by doing what you do best.”

The Sith Lady gave the girl a knowing smile, as If she knew exactly what Rainbow was good at. Of course it was a massive bluff, but she didn't know that and had no way of knowing that. With a simple stare Nemene waited for the girl to blurt out a font of information.

Veevleigh

Rainbow seemed slightly surprised by this, and she sat back, eyes wide for a moment.

"How'd you know I was a slicer?" She asked, shocked. And then, because while Rainbow could perhaps be a little ditzy at times, she had grown up on the streets of Nar Shaddaa, she realised she'd just been played, and sighed, her entire body sagging to the table. She looked over at Nemene, and folded her arms, pouting a little. "Because I just told you, right?" She looked away for a moment. "By the Force, I hate that trick." She muttered, suggesting that perhaps Rainbow had fallen for it a few too many times.

@[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene's face could have been made out of marble. She did not show any sign of joy or pleasure, but inside she was rolling with ecstasy. A slicer had been exactly what she needed, it was almost funny how the force worked some times, and now that she had what she needed, she could continue with her plan faster than she had expected before.

It had always been in her head to get the attention of certain Fringe members, now that task would prove to be much simpler.

“How would you like a job?” Nemene spoke, completely ignoring the girls comments and questions. She wanted something, and that meant nothing else mattered. Of course she would manipulate and pull the strings on this girl as though she were a marionette, but that didn't mean they both wouldn't come out on top.

If things went to plan anyway.

Veevleigh

Well, that worked out well, didn't it? Rainbow didn't quite know how Nemene had known she was a slicer to now be offering her a job, since that torpedoed her 'it was a trick' assumption about her last comment, but she couldn't complain! She needed credits really badly. Especially if she was ever going to patch the Pink Lady up enough to get off this rock.

"I'd love one!" She answered with enthusiasm and a big smile, before suddenly attempting to look a bit more stoic. "Uh, I mean, uh, I'm... listening..." She tried to say with the attempted act of a professional. Which really was failing miserably.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene's face broke away from stone and received the slightest hint of a smile. She said nothing for a time, instead concentrating on trying to figure out a sum of money to give to this girl to accomplish what she needed. It was a matter of fact that Nemene was filthy rich, even by the standards of other rich people. Her father had controlled an entire Empire at one time of course and had funneled trillions from his holdings.

She thought for a time, then spoke.

“I need the refineries on this world to take a small...pause.” Nemene said it with the slightest quirk of a smile, as though the task were simple. “No one need be harmed, nothing needs to be damaged. I simply need them to stop production for a day...maybe a two.”

That should have been enough to draw the attention she needed, and should have been relatively simple for a slicer of any skill. “I will pay you ten thousand credits. Five now, fiver after the refineries take their little break.”

A simple task, for quite a bit of money...for an ordinary person anyway.

Veevleigh

Rainbow was all ready to play hard ball when talk of the job came, demanding plenty of credits and making sure that she really did demand a high price, but when the offer came, her mouth hung open for a moment. She usually got paid a few hundred credits a pop. Ten thousand for a job!? That would be enough to at least get the Pink Lady up and running for a while again, even if she couldn't afford a full new hyperdrive, and she'd probably have enough left over for some seriously designer shoes, or that cute handbag she'd always had her eye on but could never afford.

"Uh, wow! Yeah, I can do that!" She answered far too enthusiastically again, before swallowing a little and attempting to sound a tiny bit more serious. "Uh, I mean, shouldn't be too much of an issue. Two days. That's fine. Uh, do you have a date in mind?" She asked, trying to sound less excited than she was.

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene looked at the girl for a few seconds, considering what to say.

“How about today?” She said almost casually through her stone mask of a face. A small smirk formed on her lips, though it would barely register to anyone but herself. If she could get someones attention faster, then it was better. She didn't want to spend a second more than she had to on this filthy world. Her smirk disappeared as quickly as it had come and her face returned to stone.

She awaited an answer from the girl, her eyes almost eager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom