Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugh...Another One?

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene stood next to her ship in a small hangar bay on Taloraan city, a floating Tibanna gas mining facility that was by her estimation entirely composed of filth. She ran a cleanly manicured fingernail against one of the ramp struts of her ships, a thick coating of grime found its way beneath her nail and s light sneer creased her face, a develish look of anger entering her orange eyes for a split second before being wiped away by a stoic stare.

This world was filthy.

“Make sure its filled enough to get me out of this horrid sector of space.” Her voice was not cruel, but almost sanguine instead. She spoke to one of the attendants of the hangar whom simply stopped staring at her and nodded vigorously, eager to please the woman in some form. Nemene gave the man a slight disapproving look, but did not allow her eyes to linger.

Quickly the Sith Lady wandered out of the Hangar bay and into the city proper, the immediate sights and...smells of the city hitting her with a hard set pace. She wrinkled her nose slightly, but did not allow the appalling stench to slow her progress.

She had some time to waste here, and hopefully she could find something to entertain herself with.

Krull Umbaris

K
In one of the few restaraunts you could find on a planet like this, many people were scurrying off from what was inside. Those that were still inside found it hard not to look at the very large karkarodon sitting at the one table and feasting down on plates of meat. Obviously many people here had never seen one, making him an odd sight to them indeed. From bantha steaks to anything else he could get his fin-like hands on the monsterous man feasted down on his ever growing meal. When he was finished with the meat he could be careful to crunch down the bone bit by bit. Each snap of his jaw was loud enough like a crack on a whip. Some of the meat was so raw, as he'd ordered it, that blood caked around his lips. At one point he stopped when he noticed enough people staring at him, making him growl and bare his teeth which were also stained with blood. Most of them turned away while others paid up and left. With one plate down he moved it aside to work on the next. Before he did he stopped and drank down an entire pint of water in one gulp.

"Bring me another." he said, stopping the waiter passing by and showing the mug into his hand. Before he kept eating he said "Make it three!" then kept chomping down.

@Nemene Talith

Lira Dajenn

L
She stepped through the streets of Taloraan city with a look of perplexed disgust on her face. She could not understand why this cities inhabitants insisted on living in such filth, why they allowed grime, dust, and dirt to cover them and every inch of the place they lived. Inwardly she sneered at every one of them, pure disgust rising within her. Outwardly however Nemene showed nothing, her face remaining stone and her eyes calm and unwavering.

Every time those cold orange orbs met someone's eyes the others looked away first, terrified of what lay beyond the stone mask of Nemene's face.

At some point she stopped before a restaurant, eying the sight of a monstrous alien chowing on some sort of meat. A visible sneer came to her eyes, though her face stayed still. This creature was utterly disgusting, and for a second Nemene could not help but stare. Her father had once shown her a similar alien, albeit the creature had been a cage at the time. She remembered the delightful howls it had made upon dissection, the memory brought on nostalgia.

Nemene continued to stare at the beast, lost in thought.

Rexus Drath

The woman could stare all she wanted to, it was her god given right to stare at a creepy fish monster who clearly was a bit of a pig. Just wee bit since he was scarfing down steaks like it was going out of style. But Rex wasn't here for the killing of giant fish man or to even fight anyone. He was here to simply follow a woman and see if he could not convert her to the more grey side of the force. But the girl had a real queen of the undead vibe going on so this one would probably be a bit harder to flip than most. Rexus was tailing her from the get go, normally he'd be wearing civilian clothing but today he was wearing a set of dark robes to give him a more serious tone to his work.

Walking up behind the woman Rex wore his hood to keep his face half covered. "You know it's rude to stare." he said to her before moving around to see her by standing by her side. Rex was a pretty decent mentalist and he could sense that this woman was just lost in the sauce trying to make her way out of this clandestine crap hole of a planet. But he would have words with her before she left for her next adventure. "I know it's ugly but that no reason to." he said with a soft chuckle afterwards @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene turned on her heel with indignation flaring through her. One did not sneak up on her, and one did certainly not address her in the way this...creature before her had. Her flat stare conveyed a look of pure and utter disdain for the thing that now stood in front of her, clearly affronted by the mans forwardness. The Sith Lady sneered at the man, her stony expression changing for the first time since she had landed on Taloraan, the disgust running across her visage.

“Ugly? Compared to yourself that thing is downright gorgeous.” She had no time for fools, and certainly no time for people who did not know how to treat a lady.

With another quick turn of her heel Nemene began to walk away from the creature that had addressed her. To her he was less than nothing, had he perhaps properly introduced herself Nemene would have given him the time of day, but the Princess of Byss was a stuck up brat, and brat's were known to be unpleasant at time.

With a smug yet slow stride Nemene departed from the front of the restaurant.
@[member="Rexus Drath"] @Krull Umbaris

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
"Whoa, coming through, make way, hey, watch it, I -oh, nice hat!- I mean, hey, ow! Oof!" Rainbow was darting her way through the crowd, using her tiny frame and general lightness of food to push past them, but for once in her life not really bothering to be stealthy. This stop hadn't been one she'd planned at all, but once again the Pink Lady's ever unreliable engines had failed her and this was the nearest starport she could limp to. Unfortunately, the horribly greasy mechanic hadn't been much help. He'd just ranted at her about how her ship was hard to repair back when it was a common sight in the galaxy, and these days, it was quite literally impossible to find the parts, and besides, there was some super VIP or something demanding they refuelled her ships and getting all the attention.

Eventually he'd agreed to patch it together so it'd at least take off again, but not until whoever their special little customer was had left, so Rainbow had been left to wonder the streets. After a while, her stomach had started to rumble, and she'd decided to go and look for some food, dodging and dashing her way through the crowd, mostly for fun. She had to pass the time somehow. Besides, it was crowded, she was tiny, and she didn't personally like the idea of waiting.

"Hey! Watch it!" She yelped as somebody bumped in to her as they walked past. Rainbow's body was ridiculously light, even at her tiny frame, thanks to the total muscle entropy that had pretty much destroyed her physical strength, and she was tossed aside...

....straight in to Nemene just as she turned to walk away.
"OOF!" She exclaimed as she bumped in to her, bouncing off. Luckily, Rainbow's ridiculously light frame meant she wouldn't have caused much harm to the woman, but it had still thrown Rainbow for a loop, sending a shudder down through her feeble muscular system. So there she stood for a moment, dazed, in front of this arrogant woman, tiny, at four foot ten, stick thin, clad in shiny black stiletto boots, skin tight black leggings, and a black vest top too big for her, her hair tinged bright pink on the ends and platinum blonde on the top, her make-up thick and heavy and highlighted by hot pink lips, and by Rainbow's usual standards, smelling of about half a bottle of perfume. She was probably not the type of person somebody expected to bump in to them. "Sorry! I - Oh, hey, a restaurant!" Well, she was hungry, and what was the point in talking too long?
@[member="Nemene Talith"]@[member="Rexus Drath"]@Krull Umbaris

Rexus Drath

"You know you really need to work on your people skills." The hooded figure followed the sith lady, not that there were much sith around these days. "Well allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mister I and I come from a more shady place that I'm not at liberty to discuss with you." walking away from the street shark guy Rexus continued to pester the prudish stuck up princess. In all honesty he was just doing his job. Either turn her willingly or kidnap her, with the fall of the sith pretty much they were all free game at this point. "You know I'd rather we be civil about this you seem like a smart beautiful woman and I'm a rather spry young man who is following orders."

Walking with her Rexus would try not to upset her more so than he apparently already had. But let's be honest she was kind of being a stuck up word that isn't allowed on this site about it. Rex in truth was a nice guy and in all honesty he just wanted to get by in the world. @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Krull Umbaris

K
He may not have had ears but Krull could hear the talk between the two humans. He stopped his meal and looked up at them, his eyes beaming. They didn't noticed it seemed as the girl walked out before the man followed. Krull sniffed the air and could tell they were force users. He had an odd way of picking up scents of the force on others, something he didn't discover until he was out of his water home-world and among the stars. Call me ugly? he thought to hismelf with a growl. He got up and put down a handful of credits, not bothering to count how much, and thought it best to teach these humans a lesson about calling someone like him ugly. On his way ut he picked up a bowl of soup meant for someone else's table. He gave them an angry look to make them back down from saying anything before opening the door. He would have the soup on the go before licking breaking the plate over the man's head. However as he reached the door a pink haired woman bumped into him and spilled the soup all over his armor. He looked at the stain before looking at the girl, gorwling at her with the dried blood from his meal still all over his lips.

@Rexus Drath @Rainbow Flowers @[member="Nemene Talith"]

(Something's wrong with tagging me guys. Just a heads up.)

Lira Dajenn

L
(Edited your actions a bit @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] so they worked with Krulls post)
As the man began to follow her Nemene took on a look of slight annoyance. Her face was stone, unmoving and un-twitching as she began to maneuver through the crowds. She took note of the shark standing from the table, her peripheral vision picking up the brutes slow but effective gait. She also noted the pink haired girl coming towards her and when the woman threatened to bump into her Nemene simply slipped to the side with practiced grace. Allowing the annoying woman to slam into the large Shark monster instead.

She may have been a haughty Princess but she was still well trained.

Her eyebrow quirked in slight annoyance as the creature who had earlier interrupted her thoughts. Suddenly as he said the last of his words she came to an alarmingly fast halt, her foot stopping and her heel once again turning so that Nemene looked the man in the eyes, a dangerous orange glint flowing from her. “Orders? And whose Orders do you follow?”

It was more of an accusation than a question, with more than a hint of malice in her eyes.
@[member="Krull Umbaris "]@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus gave her a sweet smile then backed up a bit, unaware of shark man and his less than admirable intentions towards the rainbow girl. Rexus had no idea even existed and was mostly focused on his primary objective which was this sith princess. She looked like she was trained in the force that much Rex knew about her, however her past was a giant shroud to rex and he had no idea he was dealing with a princess. Rex only got orders to pick up a sith on this crappy world and bring her back to the base for questioning and then reeducation but she honestly didn't seem like inquisitor material. She lacked tact, and a few other basic manners. "Order from my boss" he gave her a vague response then moved to her left. She certainly would be a tough cookie to crack but he could do it with time @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Veevleigh

Consulting Rainbow's in depth and comprehensive guide on 'things not to bump in to', it was interesting to note that 'giant scary shark person' was quite a lot further up the list than 'haughty princess'. And so, when she saw what she had bumped in to, Rainbow turned an even paler shade of white, if that was possible. He was dripping with soup, and looking very angry, and somehow if this was a holotoon Rainbow imagined there'd be a 'wah wah waaaah' noise right about now.

"Okay.... Okay..." She laughed nervously, holding up two very dainty hands that certainly weren't going to do any help to defend her. "Let's just... you know.... say we both should have been looking where we were going.... Just, say we're both sorry, and forget the whole thing, yeah?" She suggested with an attempted cheerful smile.

"Besides, when you think of it, if she hadn't moved out of my way, you'd be fine, so it's kinda her fault..." Rainbow added, pointing a finger in Nemene's direction, because, well, Rainbow wasn't above the coward's way out. @[member="Krull Umbaris "]@[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Rexus Drath"]

Krull Umbaris

K
Krull still gorlwed as he wiped what he could off his armor. "That was my favorite dish." he said before leaning down so his snout was almost right on the girl's nose. His black hollow eyes looked direclty into hers. "I really hate it when people spoil my lunch. I think you should return the favor." Before she could react he grabbed her wrist in one of his powerful hands and said "Yes. This should do. A bit skiny but I'm sure the meat on the fingers is just delectable." He chukled a bit before licking his chops and the idea of eating fresh meat.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @Rexus Drath @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene stopped paying attention to the man standing in front of her. It was clear that he would not give her direct answers and that fact meant that he was now boring. If she had had authority upon this world she likely would have killed the man for being such an annoyance, this being a world she had no control of however Nemene decided to show some restraint.

Murder was all fun and games but most often it landed you in jail, not something the Princess could afford at this point.

So instead of focusing on the annoying man Nemen simply shifted her attention to the other developing situation in her immediate area, mainly Shark man and and coral girl, or whatever color her hair was. She raised an eyebrow expectantly as the Shark grabbed onto the girls wrist.

Perhaps there would be some entertainment here after all.

Rexus Drath

Rexus usually didn't play the hero these days but when it came to defending people that he indirectly caused to have a giant fish man thing attack. He had no other choice "Hold that thought baby I got to do something." Rexus looked to his target then walked back over to the shark and the rainbow child. He sensed that something was wrong in the force this giving his writer a reason to come back and save rainbow child from becoming a lunchable. Coming back to the front of the eating establishment Rexus looked at the giant fish monster, he was a solid half a foot bigger than him. And Rexus was freakishly tall to begin with at a whopping six eleven. "Hey fatty mc ugly shark!" granted Rex could of done better than resorting to childish insults but the situation was calling for it

"Drop the happy meal and pick on someone your own size." Rex was a bit scared, well more than a bit scared. There was a giant shark man in front of him holding some tiny girl who looked like she was late to her class in middle school. "What's the matter? Not man enough to take on some dark meat." Rex didn't reach for his saber, he took a fighting stance and raised his fists. When he needed it he would whip it out but for now this would suffice to take on long tall buff and ugly. @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @Krull Umbaris

Veevleigh

Rainbow yelped in pain when the shark creature took her wrist. It was a reaction that many would find over the top, but Rainbow's muscles were so frail in this creature's firm grip she was in blinding agony. She looked up at him, tears forming in her blue eyes, but she did her best to fight them back. His snout was right in front of her. Didn't sharks have a really good sense of smell? She tried to think. This close to her... Maybe Rainbow's one total obsession might just save her this time...

Barring her always varying pink hair, Rainbow had one other true vanity. Her perfume obsession. She literally poured the stuff over her, for, oh so many reasons. She had her excuses. It blocked out the smell growing up, it made her unique and gave her a calling card that suited her 'Flowers' name, and really, she just loved the smell. It was like a security blanket wrapped around herself, always reminding herself of who she was. And right now, it might be her only defence. Because she really did wear a lot, and up close she could make a human's nose tingle slightly (Rainbow of course was so used to it she never did, which only led to her wearing even more, and so on...). A creature like this... just maybe... it'd distract him enough to let her go...

"D-do I smell like food!?" She yelped, wanting to get him to take a sniff, hoping the scent would stun him enough for her to slip away.

@[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Rexus Drath"] @Krull Umbaris

Krull Umbaris

K
"You look like food." he grumbled before the man from before called him out. Turning Krull looked at him, hearing how he was trying to insult him, before letting the girl go. He walked up until he was face-to-face with the man and said "Big talk coming from you, bite-size. He looked as his fists were raised and chuckled a little, his laughs almost like gargling. "Tough, hun? Good. I like tough meat. Makes chewing all the more fun. Go ahead. Give me your best shot!" He leaned down and had his arms out, ready to fight the little man. He was thinking of how many parts he could bite off before the man bled to death.

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Rexus Drath"] @[member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
She smiled slightly as she instantly read the annoying man. He was a do gooder, a pathetic ball of mush that had to go around saving everyone, how sad. Nemene looked at the shark and the girl for a few more seconds, watching them both with listless almost dead eyes. She then focused her attention to the annoying man and the shark, watching as the two began to square off. She looked at them for a time, and then simply let her eyes glide over to the woman with pink hair.

With a haughty sniff Nemene brought up her nose in a quick nod to the girl signaling her to follow. It was a simple gesture, and one that Nemene would not ordinarily make, but she had a feeling the girl could become useful, the force was neat like that.

With another turn of her heel Nemene began to walk away from the two brutes, almost completely uninterested in the fight or its outcome.

She had better things to do after all.

Rexus Drath

Oh smart Rexus real smart. The shark man was only about a good six inches taller than Rexus and he was certainly the most powerful here. The squirt of a princess was barely a student of the force and most like just got a master. He could sense that much from her. The fish monster had a force signature and he was not as powerful if he was even trained. "Listen fish face. Get out of my face before I have to make you uglier than you already are." Rex gave him a glare as well. In truth Rexus was a more than salty and seasoned imperial knight with multiple combat deployments under his belt. He'd served from Mon'cala to Atrisia and everywhere in between. This fish would put up a fight but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"Now here's a few credits. Go but yourself some more steak." Rex was mostly a saber fighter and a mentalist which meant he could make you think you were a pretty princess and dance around like one. Reaching out with the force Rex tapped into the mind of the shark to see if he could make him a bit more friendly and accept his money and go about his day. He still had to take in the sith and he would love to see her fall from her high horse. The shark had a strong mind as any other player controlled character who were all vastly immune to mind tricks for some reason but regardless he would try to send a friendly vibe towards the monster. "Besides, she's the one who called you ugly." Giving him another impression Rex tried to twist the sharks mind to be more pissed with the rude ass sith lady

Veevleigh

So, Rainbow's gamble had utterly failed, but the heroics of the tall stranger had saved her. At least for now. Rainbow's initial reaction to being released was to run, but she felt at first she owed it to the stranger to stay and watch him fight. She couldn't do anything, of course. Rainbow could punch a fly and it'd survive, but she could support. But that was when she spotted the mysterious woman gesturing for her to follow. Knowing that this was going to get dangerous, and not wanting to turn down an opportunity, Rainbow nodded, and followed along behind her at a half trot in her stiletto boots.

"Uh, sorry about all that..." She said to the woman as she followed. She was still massaging her wounded arm. She seemed a bit snooty, but that was all Rainbow knew. And snooty people often had credits. Maybe she could get some work.

@[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Krull Umbaris "]@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Krull Umbaris

K
He looked down and kept growling at the little man as he kept talking down to him, even though Krull was much taller than him. Then he offered him credits to which Krull smacked away, some people picking them up in the crowd that was forming. "Big talk coming from a little man." He took a few sniffs of the air around him before saying "You're strong with the force. But I'm stronger in other ways. So you still want to start what I'll finish, huh?" But the the man said SHE was the one who called him ugly, making him look towards Rainbow and the other woman he saw before. He growled at both of them before turning and walking over to both. "That true, girly? Calling me ugly behind my back?"

@[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Rexus Drath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom