Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ubasi's Travelling Rest Stop has touched down on Mygeeto!

Taking the caf in hand, he siped it and sighed a ragged sigh as if a rasp being drawn across leather. From toes to nose he felt a relieving warmth. Nodding to the Jawa, he pointed to something that looked like it had chunks of peppers and nuts. To smooth things over, he looked at Umpheki and nodded. He spoke the best he could, realizing even with correct pronunciation, that syntax was likey off for him.

"No meaning to frighten. Leaky memory, bad words. Only trading and transport!"

With a quick hand he put the ignot back into his poncho with an unobtrusive tuc and flick of the wrist.

Ubasi's Travelling Rest Stop Ubasi's Travelling Rest Stop

Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Umpheki waved a hand to signal 'oh forget about it'. Next up, when Ijaat pointed, Umpheki tried to follow his finger. Landing on the stew, he pointed at it as if to ask if that's what he meant.

"Lena? O, futhi..." ("This one? Oh, and...") "Me... hear... Basic... no speak. Ngiyakuzwa kahle. Asikho isidingo se-Javanese." ("I can understand you fine. No need for Javanese.")

With that, Umpheki gave a thumbs up with one hand, and used the other to hover near the ladle, just in case.

Back at Arceneau Trade Headquarters, Mandalore, Myra, and L3 continued reviewing the Aurum Saacs Bank presentation regarding their expansion towards utilizing semi-precious gems, precious gems, and ores for backing their notes. Her mother, Danger Arceneau, had long since established Arceneau Trade and its subsidiaries along the Braxant Run and the Hydian way on what was formerly the Great Mandalorian Clan Territories. On Mygeeto itself, would be an Arceneau Trade Station, spaceport and warehouses. While Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell had decided to do the trip himself to the planet, Myra was busy at the headquarters working on expanding Aurum Saacs along with checking in on all the Mara TibX ports. It had been a way to ensure Makai and Myra were nearby enough to meet their attempts at being able to see each other more often.

( Can't control the weather. You'd destroy your own creation? Supervillian level there Ells. )

L3 stood alongside her chair and managed to catch the message. Before Myra could respond, L3 commented in a low voice, [ Well done, Mistress. Like a kathhound pup, one must establish boundaries on acceptable behavior by utilizing positive and negative reinforcement. ]

The tips of Myra's ears turned pink. That was not what she intended. She really didn't even mean it. She just didn't want Makai to do anything to his beautiful scales.

"Makai is not a Kathhound puppy, El-Three." she whispered furiously, tapping back a message to Makai.

{ One must do what one must. Besides, it is just macaroni art. } Truth be told, she'd been surprised that he had kept it all this time. Part of her had been touched while another wondered why it had been kept next to the rest of his Captain Atlantis collection. She would have thought it would have broken apart a long time ago with the glue she used.

[ Indeed, but as Miz-iz Arceneau has said, a man may be the head of the house, but the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she wants. ]

Last edited:
Makai was face to face with one Skeevi Merrill Skeevi Merrill , who was apparently....a humanoid Jawa? Can't say he had ever run into one those before. How did that even happen? Must have been a lonely night on Zeltros for the humanoid Jawa's parents. Supposed there were more interesting pairings, he had a lot of room to talk being part-Galan.

"With my luck I'll end up catching myself on fire and I'll never hear the end of it. Frankly, I'm looking to freeze to death so I don't have to return. Appreciate the offer."

This Kathhound pup may be an idiot, but he wasn't foolish. Sounded like an easy way to be pick-pocketed even if we was interested in the heater. Makai had been extremely serious about catching himself on fire. It would just be one more thing for Ellie to think he was incompetent at. He was already doing horribly on his own.

He and L3 were walking back, the Jawas had set up near a number of crystal mines in an attempt to draw the miners and various workers out on their breaks. Smart.

{ One must do what one must. Besides, it is just macaroni art. }

( Not to me. )

He had furiously re-glued the thing together over the years. It seemed stable for now, sitting high up on a shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom