Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyra Fenn

Tyra Fenn

T
|| T H E M E ||

Tyra-Details1.gif
|| APPEARANCE ||
Soft, pale skin, silken white hair, and eyes like gleaming emeralds, the young echani woman is as beautiful as most of her kind. However, she sports a long, jagged scar on her jaw, a stoic reminder of the price of back-talking as a slave.

|| PERSONALITY ||
Bite me. Likely the two most commonly-spoken words by Tyra. Being young and female and trying to find work as a mercenary meant she had to prove that she was as tough as the rest of them. Her time as a slave has tempered her mouthy retort somewhat, but she is still very much a white-hot fire

|| FORCE POWERS||
  • Telekinesis
  • Force Lightning
  • Force Cloak
  • Force Healing
Fae-Divider.png

|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Sith Sorceress: Having shown force sensitivity at a young age, Tyra was trained in the art of Sith sorcery. Throwing herself utterly into her studies, she has become a competent user of the dark side of the force
  • Combat advantage: Most potential opponents to Tyra might see her slight build and assume she’s an easy target. However, the young woman has Echani blood, and trained specifically to use her speed and agility to her advantage, turning her opponents strengths against them
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Past Trauma: Slavery, particularly to a Sith, is a traumatic experience, and as many slaves do, Tyra learned a number of difficult lessons. In particular, her Master had a fondness for laser whips, which he would routinely use to torment his property. As a result, the sound of such weapons triggers a complete panic in the Echani, leaving her vulnerable
  • Force strain: When training to use the force, Tyra pushed herself to the absolute limit… and then beyond it. While this has meant she’s a volatile Sith, it also taxes her body heavily, leaving her physically exhausted when she exerts herself in the force
  • Bacta allergy: Unfortunately for Tyra, her biology had developed a quirk in her infancy. The sorceress is allergic to bacta, and when injured, relies on the force or other methods to recover

Fae-Divider.png

|| STORY ||
Did you hear about that Tyra girl? They brought her in about five or six years ago. Some merc queen or something. Well, she was to start with, at least, ha! Master showed her right quick, even gave her that scar on her face. Oh, she danced for him eventually. Everyone does. We all learn pretty quick that you dance… or you die.

Anyway, she somehow got her hands on a knife once, never told us how. I’d have said she was screwing a guard but… that’s not exactly something we can sell down here. Tyra straight up murdered her handler. Like, just carved him up like a roast dinner!

She would have been executed for that, and oh boy, you’d best believe I would have had a front row seat for it. Her screams would have… anyway. It wasn’t to be, apparently. Some schmuck rolled up and bought her outright. Like he didn’t even seem to care that her face is all cut up. Had to sweeten the pot, too, seeing as the Master was going to off her. He did though, and absconded with her before I could even say goodbye.

A shame, I had a shiv with her name on it and everything.

Fae-Divider.png

|| THREADS ||
  1. Revoker

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyra Fenn

T
[member="Darth Tacitus"]

Geralt? What are you doing here?! Can you believe this place? People have metal in their heads and wage war from a distance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom