Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tygara: Renewed Awakenings

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | Theme: Skylar Grey's Coming Home

Charlyra sat in her transport, overlooking the beauty that was the Eldorai homeworld. Glistening towers of commerce dotted the skyline, while rows of traffic dotted it like the stars in the night. The colors in the sky had begun to shift, reflecting along the waters that could be seen from this height. The city that they were approaching felt old, even if it wasn't all that old - it felt and looked the part. Her heart squeezed at the idea of having to resettle herself, but at least she would not be alone. No, Siobhan would see to that.

A smile softly appeared along her lips as her eyes drank in the view that the city of New Santaissa provided. She smiled for she thought of Siobhan more fondly now than she had when she first met her about two months ago. Two? Had it been two? Time certainly flew, didn't it? Her mind was busy with where she would fit in, fit into the scheme of things around here. What was she to be known as to the public? Well, that's silly because that much would be obvious. She would be Tempest's acolyte, acolyte she did not like this term. She preferred padawan, because at least then she could remind herself that she had not strayed so far from her precious code.

Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath, knowing that the past - was in the past. Taking a breath she centered herself as the shuttle swept through the skies. Parting, through the skies the shuttle was coming into a distant view of the Firemane Villa. Letting her mind clear itself, emptying herself of the more than rapid and frequent actions of the past two months. This was a homecoming for her. A chance to reestablish herself, to put down roots as it were. Not something she'd ever thought possible for herself, not for years anyway.

As the clouds dispersed she could see the Villa now. Charlyra's jaw dropped she was absolutely stunned at what she saw before her. It was beautiful and she was in complete awe. And when it the moment of awe had passed she noticed the construction not to from the Villa itself. She could see the walls, light defenses and as far as she could count at least three stories including the ground floor. It was all she could see as the transported landed on the designated pad. She had no possessions to call her own, just whatever it was that she wore.

Once the transport touched down, she rose from her seat and headed for the exit. Before she could reach the operator, they had informed her that the expense had been paid for. Of course, she smiled and took in a deep breath and exhaled. Taking that first step onto the grounds of the Villa meant she was finally ready to start anew. Looking down at her feet, she tucked her hair behind her ear. And she looked down at her feet, realizing that these shoes she had worn, were shoes that had been with her since Tatooine. With that same soft smile, she bent over and took the shoes from her feet and handed them to the transport operator. "I won't be needing these."

The transport left without another word, fading away view. Charlyra's hands tugged along the hemline of her white skirt she allowed herself to bask in the fading sunlight. A few minutes had passed and she still stood there with her body facing the sky. Meditating as she stood, and she wonders just how long she had been standing there exactly. She heard someone clear their throat, politely. "Welcome." A woman with a rich umber tone skin greeted her, her voice was soft almost like Tempest's.

"Hello." Charlyra greets her in return with a customary bow. "I am Mast- Mistress Kerrigan and Tempest's pada- acolyte." She had to correct herself twice. Although as she looked the woman over, she felt a blush creep along her face. "I am, Charlyra Araano."

"My name is Harmony." The woman replied holding a warm smile, extending her hand out to Charlyra. "Please, follow me and I will show you to the Villa."

"Oh, uh - yes, of course." Charlyra clears her throat walking alongside Harmony, taking her hand. Oh, if the rest of the servants here were anything like Harmony, and she suspected that they were. This was going to be a long sabbatical.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Natoline’s mood was only best described by her scrunched nose, but perky as ever, her bright smile was twice as bright today. Having shied from their villa a’little, she slept there of course, and loved her family, but as with many times in life with young hearts and minds, they go from one extreme bouncing toward another, thinking they had to it all themselves! Nato kinda usually bounced back quicker than most, hopefully soonish again.

Feeling kicks upon her belly, which was noticeably bigger now than before, our young kiffar girl came to their door, groanin’ about her back! Nato’s groan went something like a stifled laugh at her situation, then fluffing nearby plants to distract herself from pains. Her back had over her young years taken quite the beating, having her spine broken and sith surgery did that! Trying to use makeup was not working out, she just didn't feel like feeling attractive. Having light pink to match her skin tone, just highlights, so her eyes didn’t look so black from lack of sleep, back pains. She felt fat, FAT. Nato had always felt fat, more childhood stuff, but they’d encouraged her to eat here and she’d dealt with those demons. Only now it was pretty flippin hard to not think herself fat, she was huge! They'd dressed her up nice, tried to cheer her up, given her autumn color wear which was long, noble, fiery and bright, mixture of seamstresses working their art into her gown.

"Mistress Kerrigan. We have a guest." Had someone really called her mistress Kerrigan, yep well only when Sio wasn't home! Maybe they were teasing her, she felt like sticking her tongue out. Then again, that name wasn't so bad! Not so insignificant glances batted at a maid, suddenly she felt a'million credits again, little things that give you fuzzy shivers of happiness.

Seeing saw someone new tippy toeing toward their villa, was one such thing. More like-a sauntering, no that was harmony again she was staring at! Stop it Wanderin’ eyes! Winding her way up to rest near her favorite comfortable pillar of an archway, had to have your arm rests, she leaned her hand to their marble arch. “Hi!” Our not-so-plucky but still perky and noticeably pregnant Kiffar girl extended her petite hand, “Natoline, nice to meet you.”

[member="Charlyra Araano"]​

Harmony had just led Charlyra up along the path, entertaining any questions that the young acolyte might have. She was going to ask a few probing questions to perhaps learn more about the girl. When an all too familiar voice caught her attention. Natoline looking as beautiful as ever. "Mistress Kerrigan." Harmony greets with a smile and wink, "may I present to you, Mistress Tempest's acolyte."

"A pleasure." She greets taking the petite woman's hand, "Charlyra Araano." She introduces herself and takes a step back to get a full eye view of Natoline.

"Mistress Kerrigan is one the Countess's daughters." Harmony completes the introductions.

Charlyra takes a breath and exhales with a smirk. "I see." Looking down at the noticeably pregnant swell. "And, it would seem that congratulations are in order?"

There's no real say on Harmony's part except for a knowing smile as she looked at Nato. The acolyte awaits the response for a moment, before feeling something - a little tug in the force, three tiny baby tugs. "Triplets." She says before Nato could tell her, "well it would seem my Mistress will certainly be busy, with three grandchildren to spoil."

"Come along dear, I'll show you to your room would you like to accompany us, Mistress Kerrigan?" Harmony asks teasingly, as she leads Charlyra from the pillar and toward the Villa. And in a move that surprised even Charlyra, though she suspected it was the atmosphere here on Tygara, she extended her arm out for Nato to take.

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Harmony.... jelly, weak knees spying her winks. Not like Arie, but swoooon. Hmm, oh! Heart pounding a’little faster, her hand was taken, new member of their family? Was she dressed okay! She wished she had more makeup on! Her mind was racing, wondering if she let go of her hand or did Charlyra first? Not used to greeting all formal, or wanting to live up to titles, responsibilities. Wishing she hadn't skipped her childhood etiquette classes.

Beaming happily, Charlyra congratulated her. Others had been kind in their own way checking on her, health of her children-to-be. Charlyra was her first unfamiliar face who had congratulated her about her awkward pregnancy, our Kiffar girl had small nato-freeze adjusting! “Thanks!” Her giddy reply bubbling across another shocked expression. Triplets? “You knew!?” Excitement, sharing, feeling her daughters life moving inside of her. Pride, resting her hands atop her stomach. Contrasting worrying over appearance earlier, she was proud.

“Oh! You think there’ll spoil them?” Unaware herself she was going to spoil them absolutely rotten too! Bobbing her head to Harmony, “yes! I mean, if that’s okay?” Leaning herself just slightly, long locks of hair rolling down her shoulder, reassuring answering arm to nestle hers within. Comfortable by her impressions, “I could maybe help you unpack, y'know, make you feel at home,” not with the lifting and stuff, but she wanted to help her settle, like people had for her.

"Travelling long? Hope you weren't all-cooped up."

[member="Charlyra Araano"]​

Charlyra's arm is hooked with Natoline's as they follow after Harmony. "No." She answers in a delicate voice, "not at all." The former Jedi is happy, the cool night air begins to sweep through as the sun dips behind the horizon. "I enjoyed my trip, thankfully." She pats Nato's arm gently leaning in so that she might whisper. "Does this make you a Baroness?" She wanted to get the titles right if she was going to addressing or introducing people properly at some point. "And." Her voice picks up, "I appreciate your offer to assist with my settling in. One, you are." She gestures politely, "and two as a Jedi - well - we usually carry nothing, think of it as a vow of poverty."

Although now she was a 'dark' Jedi. More to the point she was free to spend money, whatever that really was. Credits meant little to nothing while she served the order. This begs the question how did she get by on Tatooine? It's Tatooine, water is worth more than credits. Harmony was giving a tour but Charlyra paid little mind to it, her eyes followed Harmony's figure. She's reminded of her more personal troubles. Her lips shift to one side, and she looks to Natoline recalling the earlier comment that she knew. "They're already gifted, must run in the family." A wink is added as they finally make their way to the Villa itself.

"How far along are you?" Charlyra asks as they walk through the entry, she stops. Looking up and around, and once more the sheer opulence here was astounding. The acolyte pulls down the soft knit hood it pulls around the back of her neck. Taking her free hand she flips her hair out letting dark tresses of hair unfurl around her shoulders. "This is..." She's at a lost for words.

Harmony clears her throat, and the brunette snaps her attention forward. "Oh yes, yes - tour, sorry." From there the woman led them through a very lovely dining room. It hadn't been missed by Charlyra to take note of family things, it warmed her heart to see them. And as much as both Tempest and Siobhan, and it seems like Natoline has taken to her. She wonders about the others, namely the Countess's wife.

"And this is the kitchen."

Charlyra's jaw dropped, and after picking it up she politely untangled herself from Nato. A twi'lek working the kitchen smiled and came around. "Looks we got a new one, eh?" She was blue with beautiful black markings. "Names Bo'Sara, but yew cen call me, Bo."

Bo was a rather curvy woman, her lekku's were tied back with a little tie that seemed to struggle doing so. "Nato, me girl!" She called boisterously, "how are me wee babes?"

The warmth coming from this woman's voice made Charlyra feel so comfortable. "I'm Charlyra."

"Eh?" Bo asked, "me cen't hear yew girlie, speak up!"

Harmony's eyes were wide, she swears one of these days she's going to convince Bo to get some help for her ears, "this is Charlyra, BO!" A sigh as she watched the kitchen staff get bossed around by the twi'lek.

"CHARLOTA?" Bo asked loudly as she set things about and shoo'd someone from her stove.

There was an exasperated sigh, Harmony has clearly been around this Bo before. Harmony looked to Nato and got her to a comfortable seat within the kitchen. A hand to her skirt as she looked over at Bo who took a ladle to something and made a face. "No, darling I said her name is Char-LYRA." The dark haired woman calls to her friend.

"Lyria?" Bo's confused as she sets about chopping up a few things at such a high rate of speed Charlyra's just waiting for this twi'lek to chop off her own fingers!

Harmony's hands fell to her side, as well as a slip of frustration. "Ashira guide me." One went to her temple, the other on her hip. Glancing up and over she finally shouted. "I said CHARLYRA!"

"Oh Charlyra!" Bo repeats, "no need tew shout at me, eh, Harmoney." She pronounces the name a little different, almost on purpose one might think but it's enough to get Charlyra laughing so hard there's a bit of a snort. Looking over at Nato, she laughs even harder. She slides into a seat beside Nato, watching as Bo and Harmony continued to speak.

"Boo, darling." Harmony exaggerates the sound of the twi'lek's name. Coming around the main cooking center. "How many times have we discussed this."

Bo holds up a spoon in front of her face and grins. "I know dat face, I dew." She's giggling trying to back up, but fail as Harmony gets her between the island and the sink, "are yew gonna punish me proper then?" Bo whispers not-all-that silently. Then Harmony leans over, and what she whispers Charlyra couldn't tell you, but she saw how Harmony brushed her hand along the woman's lekkus. Bo playfully smacks Harmony on the shoulder. "Promises, promises, eh."

Looking up Harmony notices Tegaea Alcori. "M'lady Alcori." She greets walking toward her all the while casting a knowing look over her shoulder toward Bo'Sara who smirks but manages to get back to work. "This is Mistress Tempest's newest acolyte."

Oh, another introduction. Charlyra stood up so fast she almost knocks the chair over, but thank the Force it doesn't. Clearing her throat she crosses to greet this woman. "Hello, I'm Charlyra Araano."

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"], [member="[/FONT]Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Tegaea had been preparing things in another area, and came in at the sound of the commotion. She saw Bo’Sara, Harmony and Natoline with an unfamiliar woman.
She frowned, pushing her hair back a bit and wiping her brow from where the steam had made her sweat.

Pulling off an oven mitt and holding her hand out to Lyra, she smiled.
“Call me Tegaea, please. I’ve heard all about you, Lyra. My wife and Tempest both have good things to say about you. Doing the tour, Harmony? Behaving yourself?”

“Yes, Mistress!” the Dahomian said innocently.

“I’d love to get to know you better, Lyra, but if you’re busy now it can wait.”

She took the time to give Nato a little hug too.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Arm pats! “Baroness umm,” she scrunched her bubble nose up, “yes” bright eyed. You could see her head raise a'little notch or two. She was? Oh, “only a-little pregnant.” Complete lie and said with beaming smile. Natoline kept feeling happier about her daughters as their little walk went on, just to talk about her children.

“Are you, I mean, have you been a-jedi for long?” There was trace tension in her throat, but no less bright smile for Charlyra, Natoline hadn’t exactly been an ideal Jedi candidate! Her thoughts winding around, I hope she doesn’t hate me when she realises I sucked as a Jedi!

“Five Months.” Nato said happily. Then they were given a small tour, happy to saunter her way around their villa with Charlyra, giggling as Bo quizzed her, rocking slightly, “jus-fine Bo.” Propping her chin up on her elbows to watch their kitchen antics back and forth wide eyed. Those moments when she was part of family life, were cherished.

Standing up, with less bounce than usual! Hug returned for tegs, closing her eyes and opening before she let mum go. “She’s really nice,” Nato whispered to her mum but loud enough for Charlyra to hear too, head bobbed to confirm. Her daughter happy to let them get acquainted while she helped in their kitchen, if her family wanted some alone time.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Charlyra Araano"]​

Charlyra's smile brightened as she shook Countess Alcori's hand. "A pleasure to finally meet you as well, and not at all, Tegaea." Her voice is soft and warm, hand going through her hair. "Harmony had given quite a lovely tour of your estate." Not that Charlyra had been paying attention to more than the woman's legs. The brunette hadn't overlooked the sweet little whisper Nato had given, she pulled the soft knitted length of her robe into her hands nervously feeling through it.

Taking it all in again, she looked around at the kitchen. "This really is a beautiful home." She compliments, maybe it's too much? Although she was sincere, maybe she'd been over doing it - just a touch. "Twenty-three." It seems like a random number but she looks to Nato, "to answer your earlier question, twenty-three years." She didn't count the three years as an exile on Tatooine and she did not count the first three years of her life. This would be the first year as an 'acolyte,' even that sounded strange to her.

"Don'ja stand there me girl grab a chair, dinner will be up soon," Bo said as she moved about the kitchen, directing Harmony as she went about her duties.

"Oh." Charlyra walked back to grab her chair and took a seat. She'd like to say she was an open book and that people could ask her anything, but she knew that wasn't true. If the trip to and from Tython had meant anything, anyway. "What would you like to know, Tegaea." She asks and it's almost as if she's back on Coruscant, except she's probably going to be allowed to eat more than one serving and the portions most likely wouldn't be so tiny, or so she hoped. Hands under the table, hair swept to one shoulder.

Bo motioned for Harmony to follow her as they began to set the table, and set dinnerware. "M'lady." She addresses Tegaea, "would Countess Karrigan, be joinin' us fer dinner tonight?" There's a brief pause, and just as Tegs is about to reply. "Cause we made her favorite, thought it'd be a nice homecomin' fer her ladyship."

Harmony blushes as she looks over to Bo. "You give me too much credit, m'dear."

"Hush yew." Bo giggles, and then turns to Tegs waiting for the answer. "Oh, and we've prepared a little something special fer yew, Nato me girl. Somethin' for me we babes." A little thing they knew from their combined knowledge that helped the mothers-to-be with their pregnancies.

Charlyra is just in awe, this entire atmosphere is so warm. She almost feels like playing a song, but alas doing that brings up memories of Ammee - and the girl just wasn't in the mood to bring those memories up. So instead she quietly looked on while occasionally giving Nato a smile of reassurance.

[member="Tegaea [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=georgia][SIZE=14px]Alcori[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=georgia][SIZE=14px]"]
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

“Thank you, Lyra. It’s great to meet you.”

She looked down at Nato and gave her a pat on the head. “I hope you’ve not been rushing about too much. You know you’ve got to keep yourself healthy and relaxed with the babies.”

She smiled at the exchange between Bo and Harmony. “Alright, girls, back to work. I’ll see you upstairs later, Lyra.”

With that she exited stage left from the thread.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Twenty three, she’d be a-master! Smarten up Nato! Tidying dress, unruffling her ruffles, better impressions from her long red autumn dress. Longer than she liked her wardrobe to be, hem of her long skirt falling lower about her ankle and brushed as she stepped.

Curiosity about culinary delights piqued her beady little eyes over to Bo. Curious curled smile at corner of her cheek. She wanted to say Coffee, please let it be baby-able coffee? Waiting hoping for sugary delights that she’d not had in 5 months! Pfft, No such luck! Their kitchen scene was just lush, she'd missed them, so very much.

Eyes closing for Teg's head pat, “promise mum,” she was being safe, but nato-safe. Getting less and less able to frit about as she did, her pregnancy entering her third trimester. Especially as her back was killing her again, when she went to and fro, sauntering about, blame harmony and arie for their sauntering inspirations, she was lucky to pull of waddling... bleh. Not that you’d know to look across her happy face about her back pains, especially when meeting new people like Charlyra. Maid and Eldorai pampering had reached enviable extremes, often finding relaxation at spa retreats, maaaaaany spa visits.

“Sooooo” she returned Charlyra’s smile, “want t'see another little house?” Feeling like sharing!

You mean there was more to see! Yep, kinda. Model for Nato's small house, laid across their kitchen table as their maids fritted about with their cooking. Switch flipped, projections popped color and light above, modelling what Tegs and her architect had begun for their daughter.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Charlyra Araano"]​

Bo'Sara and the kitchen staff served dinner promptly, and for Nato there'd been a special dish crafted just for her. It wasn't the caffeine they knew she'd be hoping for, but it was a special soup. Made from the heart from the lore that it would help the mother to be's health. Charlyra watched as Tegaea departed back to her projects, and sat down to the meal presented before her. What struck her most was that the table was round.

It was a large round table, inclusive of everyone in the family. Versus a rectangular or square table that meant to signify positions, duties and set to be divisive of those who sat at it. The roundtable felt warm and inviting. There seemed to be an order in passing various dishes around. Much warmer than her days at the Jedi Temples on Coruscant and Tython. Chatter began about the day's events, who was flirting with who now and the ongoings within Tygara itself.

This place felt so different, even isolated from the galaxy on which it rested, which for Charlyra - felt amazing. She could see herself staying here, staying out of the labyrinth of politics and crusades that seemed rage on, outside of this sacred place. Bo was lively as ever as she and Harmony flirted openly across the table, much to everyone's amusement. Nato caught Charlyra's attention as their meal began to wind down, "yes, of course."

The model was in the kitchen and Nato flipped on the lights and Charlyra gasped in awe. "And this is for you and the children? Oh, it is marvelous." She remarked leaning over to one side and then the other to look at the model.

Bo's earlier concern for the Countess's arrival for dinner had been answered. Master Kerrigan's arrival stirred the home, and at last, it felt as if the final piece of the heart had been put into place. At least this is what Charlyra observed as she hung in the back and something tugged at her heart. So this is what it feels like to have a home.

- FIN -

Next Chapter: Fireball Whiskey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom